Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: Armory  (Read 19345 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Armory
« on: February 05, 2016, 01:24:15 pm »

Our sainted wiki gnomes have asked that I create a thread specifically for purchases so that they can keep track of them more easily and so they don't clutter the ship so much. As such, this is where you will put in orders for purchases, assuming the purchases can be found here

http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Armory

For custom stuff you'll still have to ask in poke or Tinker or on ship, depending on the nature of the items.

Also, wiki gnomes, please make a post detailing the orders you handle when you handle them. So that the players know their order went through and so that we don't get accidentally doubling up.

Praise be to our faithful archivists. Long live the wiki.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
Re: Armory
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 01:48:45 pm »

PTWPTWPTW
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 03:18:01 pm »

PTP

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 04:43:46 pm »

Question: I had disguised cameyes on my person that I turned in (along with a platinum ax) for 4 tokens total. Maegil seems to want them. Can I mess around with time for a bit and say that he bought them from me for 3, or is this strictly impossible?

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 04:46:22 pm »

Question: I had disguised cameyes on my person that I turned in (along with a platinum ax) for 4 tokens total. Maegil seems to want them. Can I mess around with time for a bit and say that he bought them from me for 3, or is this strictly impossible?
Probbably not.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2016, 11:32:28 pm »

((Freeman is added.  No crowbar yet.))
Immediately purchase crowbar.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Nunzillor

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2016, 11:36:03 pm »

((Freeman is added.  No crowbar yet.))
Immediately purchase crowbar.
You get a steel crowbar.  No charge.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2016, 11:43:11 pm »

For real purchases, MCP2, and a Gauss Rifle with HP rounds instead of default AP.

Nunzillor

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2016, 11:55:10 pm »

For real purchases, MCP2, and a Gauss Rifle with HP rounds instead of default AP.
MCP-II added.  Gauss rifle added with 10 HP rounds. 
5 tokens deducted.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2016, 02:12:00 am »

Personally I don't like messing with time. It sets bad precedent.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2016, 06:52:11 am »

See if I can get a free backpack. Then buy the exotic pimp knuckles for 3 tokens. Next get 1 token worth of medi-foam. Then get a 1 token arm added underneath my right arm. Then go to deep infirmary tram loading area I'm an idiot.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2016, 10:44:56 am »

Mk 1, gauss cannon without ammo, civic defender's longcoat.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2016, 04:58:39 pm »

PTW.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Nunzillor

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2016, 08:15:47 pm »

Mk 1, gauss cannon without ammo, civic defender's longcoat.
Aren't you dead?

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2016, 09:16:19 pm »

I know, I know, I'm sorry for retroactively getting more gear when the mission has just started but I didn't realize I've been given extra tokens until just now, could I just retroactively get a 6-pack of paralysis gas canisters and a monomatic razor?
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11