Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: Mission 27: Typhoon Team (ready)  (Read 20113 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27: Typhoon Team
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2016, 02:59:43 pm »

Pocket some of Riker's stimulants, without actually consuming any of them.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2016, 03:00:10 pm »

Accidental second post, please ignore.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2016, 12:36:48 pm »

Riker takes a pair of random drugs. A sort of 'trailmix' of narcotics and chems. EDIT: Equip sharksuit if it isn't already.
I hope you have good END

You have zero.

[4]

You take the two pills which have the most interesting colors and shapes.

Well, you are now feeling a rather pleasant floating sensation and you have a steely erection. It may be a side effect, it may be intentional. Regardless, it will no doubt frighten the citizenry into good behavior.

FIDDLE MORE!
You spaz out, rapidly shaking things around, spinning your gun, banging your helmet on the walls.

Pocket some of Riker's stimulants, without actually consuming any of them.
You do so, tactfully ignoring the erection.

To shuttle: "Follow the nearest Vet team. At the first sign of trouble in our area, hover above the spot and broadcast 'Stay calm and move to the portals. We are here to evacuate you off planet and remove the tyrannical UWM remnants. We offer jobs, housing and food. Move along, bring your family, and only what you can carry on you.'"

Keep manning the turret unless someone else wants to.

If someone attacks the shuttle, use the laser turret on them. Quick, clean, make a point.

You sweep the turret back and forth, menacing the tiny figures down below. None of them are foolish enough to attack you.

Good. They know their place.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2016, 03:10:54 pm »

Cue up FoF on my helmet's visor, assuming we have such a thing.  Do this for the others if possible.  Provide explanations.  Grab goop gtenades.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 03:29:09 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2016, 03:12:19 pm »

Sense emotions from everyone.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2016, 03:20:50 pm »

To shuttle: "Follow the nearest Vet team. At the first sign of trouble in our area, hover above the spot and broadcast 'Stay calm and move to the portals. We are here to evacuate you off planet and remove the tyrannical UWM remnants. We offer jobs, housing and food. Move along, bring your family, and only what you can carry on you.'"

...yup. Keep waiting on the turret.

If someone attacks the shuttle, use the laser turret on them. Quick, clean, make a point.

Wonder if my teammates are nuts for taking random drugs on a combat mission before the shooting has started.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2016, 04:25:22 pm »

Sit quietly ignoring the shenanigans of my team mates, await orders, run through combat scenarios in my head, remember my training, get prepared 
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's
 "Holy **** every thing is all ****ed up What the **** have we done ?"

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2016, 05:16:25 pm »

Flick nonexistant dust from my suit, keeping my eyes to the ground whizzing past outside the doors. Grab a handful from the pill-bucket, stuff in pocket.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 02:19:01 am by O.Wilde »
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2016, 02:17:13 am »

Screw it, take a Kilo of Aster-Ex, too, and a couple more goop grenades.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2016, 07:29:14 am »

"Whoo!"

Space out, keeping the pill-bucket open for all. Try to remain sober enough to follow orders.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2016, 11:55:46 am »

Cue up FoF on my helmet's visor, assuming we have such a thing.  Do this for the others if possible.  Provide explanations.  Grab goop gtenades.
Field of Fire?
Friend or Foe display?

Goop grenades got (WIKI)

Sense emotions from everyone.
You point at each person in turn.

"Excited, Scared, Nervous, Sleepy"

You eventually get to the man with the erection. He gyrates and yells "Whoo!"

You stop pointing at him.

Wonder if my teammates are nuts for taking random drugs on a combat mission before the shooting has started.

Are they nuts? Probably. For that reason and many others.

Sit quietly ignoring the shenanigans of my team mates, await orders, run through combat scenarios in my head, remember my training, get prepared 
You are an island, a rock of common sense in a sea of silliness and intoxication.

Flick nonexistant dust from my suit, keeping my eyes to the ground whizzing past outside the doors. Grab a handful from the pill-bucket, stuff in pocket.
You grab a handful of random pills. For what purpose, I don't know. But there is almost always a use for random pills. They're the duct tape of life.

Screw it, take a Kilo of Aster-Ex, too, and a couple more goop grenades.
If we got'em, you can have'em.
"Whoo!"

Space out, keeping the pill-bucket open for all. Try to remain sober enough to follow orders.
Hey, that girl just pointed at you! Hehe, wonder what she wants.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2016, 03:37:11 pm »

Connect to civilian frequency say this also try and get in a postion where a teammate can't shoot me because one may try to do that.
Abigail team typhoon to civilan frequency?
Hello everyone I'm Abigail it's nice to meet you all and were here to evacuate you so you'll be saved.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 04:02:39 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2016, 03:39:26 pm »

The latter.  Although the former is probably a good idea too, at least on my visor.

Also, restrict Abigail from getting on civilian channels.

==(after Cheesecake)==
Close the box.  Or maybe drop a hard-light cover on it with the Slightly Modded Containment Gun.  Have we even LANDED?  Please, please tell me we haven't landed.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 11:09:59 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2016, 04:10:28 pm »

Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2016, 08:08:08 pm »

The latter.  Although the former is probably a good idea too, at least on my visor.

Also, restrict Abigail from getting on civilian channels.

Unrestrict Abigail from civilian channels! Also offer free pills to all civilians who comply. Threaten those who don't comply with force-feeding of said pills.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12