Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Mission 27: Typhoon Team (ready)  (Read 20115 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27: Typhoon Team
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2016, 11:29:11 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 11:09:05 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2016, 12:29:16 am »

((We haven't landed yet, we're still a good distance up in the air. Might also want to consolidate your posts as well.))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2016, 11:08:42 am »

((Whoops, thought there had been an update.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2016, 11:49:30 am »

The latter.  Although the former is probably a good idea too, at least on my visor.

Also, restrict Abigail from getting on civilian channels.

==(after Cheesecake)==
Close the box.  Or maybe drop a hard-light cover on it with the Slightly Modded Containment Gun.  Have we even LANDED?  Please, please tell me we haven't landed.
FOE display will highlight friendly units by displaying a little red dot where their brainshock implant is.

Field of fire will display the max rotational cone of the turret so it's not really that helpful.

aux:1

You guys haven't landed. I'm keeping all newbie teams hovering unless they say otherwise.  You don't need to land to give fire support after all and doing so might actually make your job harder.
The latter.  Although the former is probably a good idea too, at least on my visor.

Also, restrict Abigail from getting on civilian channels.

Unrestrict Abigail from civilian channels! Also offer free pills to all civilians who comply. Threaten those who don't comply with force-feeding of said pills.
aux:1

Well your combined meddling manages to cut off all radio contact between your team and anyone, including the the other teams.

To shuttle: "Follow the nearest Vet team. At the first sign of trouble in our area, hover above the spot and broadcast 'Stay calm and move to the portals. We are here to evacuate you off planet and remove the tyrannical UWM remnants. We offer jobs, housing and food. Move along, bring your family, and only what you can carry on you.'"

...yup. Keep waiting on the turret.

If someone attacks the shuttle, use the laser turret on them. Quick, clean, make a point.

The status quo continues.

Connect to civilian frequency say this also try and get in a postion where a teammate can't shoot me because one may try to do that.
Abigail team typhoon to civilan frequency?
Hello everyone I'm Abigail it's nice to meet you all and were here to evacuate you so you'll be saved.

Your attempts at friendly conversation are foiled by the incompetence of your teammates.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2016, 11:52:59 am »

Fix the radios.  But keep Abigail off civilian channels.
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2016, 11:55:41 am »

Go to work try to find the general emotion of the crowd tell others if i sense trouble makers.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 01:51:23 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2016, 11:57:41 am »

"Abigail.  Don't get on the civilian channels.  Steve is handling announcements.  Also, I have slightly more skill in this if EVERYONE ELSE WOULD STOP MEDDLING."
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2016, 11:59:56 am »

Abigail from what you can see is pouting at you from under the helmet.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2016, 12:02:09 pm »

Mycroft appears exasperated.

"It's not going to help to have a child's voice on the radio representing us.  Even if they aren't really."
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2016, 12:05:15 pm »

In a frustrated tone
.......nnnnnnnghhhh.....but i want to....or I'll just be useless this entire mission.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2016, 12:06:22 pm »

"We're here to stand around and look ominous and helpful and stuff.  I don't see how not breaking that image by looking, well, childish, is being not useless."
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2016, 12:08:27 pm »

She sags and sighs deeply
I'm not childish.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2016, 12:14:05 pm »

"You appear to be, however.  And, well, appearances matter.

Look, you can keep an eye on the crowd with your empathy thingy.  None of us can do that."
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2016, 12:22:12 pm »

She clenches her fists and she sounds like she's choking back sobs.
.....I....I just don't want to be useless and do nothing that's how it's always been.....I worry about you mycroft to the point of being filled with dread when I can't see you becuase I'm worried that you'll turn a corner and you won't come back.
I want to protect you i don't want to do nothing i lost everything but my life and sanity becuase i always tryed to look away and ignore problems.....I don't want to run away or do nothing a-anymore....

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2016, 12:24:00 pm »

....*blink* *blink* *blink*
Sigtext

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12