Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Mission 27: Hurricane Team (ready)  (Read 26720 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Mission 27: Hurricane Team
« Reply #135 on: April 19, 2016, 11:22:16 am »

Never mind.  Hold on.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 10:16:55 am by Nunzillor »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 19, 2016, 11:48:31 am »

Go to mansion, swoop down, airlift Sir Jackson out of there, and back to Vanessa, who should be near the crystal monsters where avalanche was.

"I got you, Jackson! Hang in there!"
Go with him, get new wings and blood from xanessa. Take a nap while he carries me, dream about midevil fantasy battles from my past
I dun feel so good.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 11:50:35 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 19, 2016, 01:24:19 pm »

Quote from: Lyra to Hurricane
Squirter sleeping @ <coordinates of sedated man>. Going House.
I move to the mansion structure itself and move carefully inside, smelling for people and listening for motion around corners or on other floors, and attempt to figure out where activity is. I'm expecting a large cluster of activity near where the primary defense is occuring, and scattered pockets of individuals hiding, neither of which is what I'm actually looking for. What I want to find is any small groups of people trying to move with some kind of purpose. either using an escape tunnel, or operating control systems. those small groups are who I want to track down.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 23, 2016, 06:25:03 pm »

Try to set my incinerator bot to burn down the door.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 23, 2016, 06:38:59 pm »

Hide the jet ship in the house, preferably someplace that has shooting coming from it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2016, 02:06:01 pm »

Go to mansion, swoop down, airlift Sir Jackson out of there, and back to Vanessa, who should be near the crystal monsters where avalanche was. Return if any time.

Go to mansion, swoop down, airlift Sir Jackson out of there, and back to Vanessa, who should be near the crystal monsters where avalanche was.

Go with him, get new wings and blood from xanessa. Take a nap while he carries me, dream about midevil fantasy battles from my past
I dun feel so good.
Well, thats gonna take the whole turn and then some.

See you in the turn after next.

Shoot at the aggressive soldiers. Try to maim, but preferably not kill.
Note: stopping them is a priority, not keeping them alive.

You shoot and incapacitate several. You're pretty sure you only definitely kill one of them. You can tell because of his lack of head. You get some, but not all.

Hide the jet ship in the house, preferably someplace that has shooting coming from it.
Jet...ship?

Try to set my incinerator bot to burn down the door.
You set your robot out but it gets shot several times and ceases to function.

Huh.

Squirter sleeping @ <coordinates of sedated man>. Going House.
I move to the mansion structure itself and move carefully inside, smelling for people and listening for motion around corners or on other floors, and attempt to figure out where activity is. I'm expecting a large cluster of activity near where the primary defense is occuring, and scattered pockets of individuals hiding, neither of which is what I'm actually looking for. What I want to find is any small groups of people trying to move with some kind of purpose. either using an escape tunnel, or operating control systems. those small groups are who I want to track down.

You don't find anyone like what you're looking for. Looks like this "Hold up and last stand" strategy was all they had.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2016, 02:39:05 pm »

Fly Jackson about then. Think thoughts appropriate to the recovery of wounded comrades.
One wheel short of a wagon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2016, 03:16:17 pm »

[insert gallant Knight thoughts and dreams here] Ride Thou's mighty Dream Draco and save thine buxom princess! For most pretty and fine she is!
((might start having Jackson talk in a Shakespearean fashion for shits and giggles))
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 06:44:35 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2016, 06:35:29 pm »

Plan?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2016, 08:52:00 pm »

Toss a goop grenade in their direction from cover.

« Reply #145 on: May 02, 2016, 03:32:07 pm »

1.  Ask Steve what the exact correct course of action is, then execute.
2.  If that won't work, use mind to determine correct course of action.  Then execute.
3.  If that won't work, then just throw a bunch of grenades at it.

4.  Regardless of the success or failure of any of these actions, destroy self with laser.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 04:45:29 pm by 4 »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 02, 2016, 04:51:21 pm »

Uh, whatever this ship is.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #147 on: May 05, 2016, 11:53:39 am »

Fly Jackson about then. Think thoughts appropriate to the recovery of wounded comrades.
You mentally hum the tune to MASH while flying him back to the mansion. Fuck it taking two turns, I'm too slow for that.

[insert gallant Knight thoughts and dreams here] Ride Thou's mighty Dream Draco and save thine buxom princess! For most pretty and fine she is!
((might start having Jackson talk in a Shakespearean fashion for shits and giggles))
Fuck taking two turns, you're back on the roof and fixed up now.

Toss a goop grenade in their direction from cover.
You toss the grenade but it's a little too short and ends up landing and expanding a few feet from them, effectively sealing the hall but not trapping any of the men.

1.  Ask Steve what the exact correct course of action is, then execute.
2.  If that won't work, use mind to determine correct course of action.  Then execute.
3.  If that won't work, then just throw a bunch of grenades at it.

4.  Regardless of the success or failure of any of these actions, destroy self with laser.

I dunno if this is gonna get a reply but steve would probably just say the best case of action is to use heavy fire power to kill these people and then leave. Saving one rich guy doesn't really mean a lot to him.

Uh, whatever this ship is.
Is rockets. Can't have space without rockets.

You land on the roof of the building, which is about the best hiding this thing can do.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 05, 2016, 12:07:13 pm »

((did I make you mad p-dubz? Sorry if I did))
Jump down hole I made and make way to rest of team, hold wings back behind me so that they can't get shot up.

Request guns from njw, if he gives them to me wire them up to my suit so they fire when I fire my laser rifle sword.

Tell the men to stand down and I won't u leash my holy rath on them 

If they don't stand down and I have time left in my turn then do the following

Hold sheild up and prepare my sword. Aim at the barricade while firing jump jets to launch me forwards into their barricade, open fire on the people. Hold wings out slightly to slow self down right before impact. Use sheild and the extremely tough wire frame leg to absorb the force of the impact. Then shoot and loot and straggelers
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 12:11:59 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 05, 2016, 12:14:50 pm »

((You didn't.))

Offload four or so rifles onto Sir Jackson, before... going into the building via the most sensible aperture, shooting at anyone shooting at me, and telling any noncombatants about how the world will end soon and they need to step into the portal thingies we have.

Loot some food supplies too, if there are any, and anything that would make a nice "well done for surviving the end of the world, now get your ass into this portal and stop screaming" themed gift for later refugees.
One wheel short of a wagon
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12