Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: Mission 27: Hurricane Team (ready)  (Read 26742 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27: Hurricane Team
« Reply #150 on: May 05, 2016, 12:18:40 pm »

((The name of the tune is 'suicide is painless' BTW))
Wait for further orders. If issued orders comply. If not, carve my name in the ground with the turret gun.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 05, 2016, 03:59:29 pm »

Ask if the people on the other side are ready to surrender yet.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 06, 2016, 03:54:37 pm »

Quote from: BLOPS Team Lead to:Lyra
Greetings. You were recommended to me as being both competent and detachable from your current assignment for an assignment of interest to our species survival. I understand that you are familiar with the use of Amps, and that you have used a synthflesh body in the past. We have located a universe which is quite promising for posible settlement. Preliminary tests suggest that Origin technology works well there, with no sign of Lurker infection. I am looking for volunteers to travel to that universe and do some more direct testing of a wider variety of Origin technologies. If you are interested, please come immediately to Hephaestus to be fitted with amps of your choice and a sythflesh body. However, be aware that this mission may be cancelled before you are able to depart, as circumstances are currently unfavorable, and we may need to direct those resources elsewhere for the immediate future.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 06, 2016, 07:36:49 pm »

Greetings. You were recommended to me as being both competent and detachable from your current assignment for an assignment of interest to our species survival. I understand that you are familiar with the use of Amps, and that you have used a synthflesh body in the past. We have located a universe which is quite promising for posible settlement. Preliminary tests suggest that Origin technology works well there, with no sign of Lurker infection. I am looking for volunteers to travel to that universe and do some more direct testing of a wider variety of Origin technologies. If you are interested, please come immediately to Hephaestus to be fitted with amps of your choice and a sythflesh body. However, be aware that this mission may be cancelled before you are able to depart, as circumstances are currently unfavorable, and we may need to direct those resources elsewhere for the immediate future.
Quote from: Lyra to Last
Coming. Have Haber Implant. Include in plan.
Quote from: Lyra to Hurricane
Am not needed. Leaving. Message if wrong.
Unless horrible things happen this turn and Hurricane needs heavy firepower support,then I'm heading to the nearest Heph portal and going through.
((You guys have got this, and Lyra's combat methods are either mild or extreme, with no middle ground. If you actually need an amper for something, then she'll stay to provide the majik, but otherwise she might as well go somewhere useful where she doesn't have to watch teammates slaughter innocents while she stands idly by and does nothing.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 06, 2016, 07:46:20 pm »

((Hey they aren't inocebt, they shot first! Besides we've been aiming more or less nonlethaly))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #155 on: May 07, 2016, 01:08:16 pm »

((did I make you mad p-dubz? Sorry if I did))
Jump down hole I made and make way to rest of team, hold wings back behind me so that they can't get shot up.

Request guns from njw, if he gives them to me wire them up to my suit so they fire when I fire my laser rifle sword.

Tell the men to stand down and I won't u leash my holy rath on them 

If they don't stand down and I have time left in my turn then do the following

Hold sheild up and prepare my sword. Aim at the barricade while firing jump jets to launch me forwards into their barricade, open fire on the people. Hold wings out slightly to slow self down right before impact. Use sheild and the extremely tough wire frame leg to absorb the force of the impact. Then shoot and loot and straggelers

Nah, I just didn't want to make you wait any more than you had to. That was a fuck it to circumstance, not to you.

((The men reply "The hell is a 'rath'?"))

But seriously, I dunno if they can hear you since that goop grenade plugged the hall. Or at least if they can, they're not replying.

((You didn't.))

Offload four or so rifles onto Sir Jackson, before... going into the building via the most sensible aperture, shooting at anyone shooting at me, and telling any noncombatants about how the world will end soon and they need to step into the portal thingies we have.

Loot some food supplies too, if there are any, and anything that would make a nice "well done for surviving the end of the world, now get your ass into this portal and stop screaming" themed gift for later refugees.

You hand the weapons to Jackson before entering the house to do some light recreational looting. They seem to have this place cleared of both hostiles and friendlies so you head to the kitchen and start grabbing anything that looks nice. The kitchen is well stocked, so you make a few trips before heading down to the wine cellar and grabbing a few nice looking bottles to celebrate with after the mission is over.

Quote from: Lyra to Last
Coming. Have Haber Implant. Include in plan.
Quote from: Lyra to Hurricane
Am not needed. Leaving. Message if wrong.
Unless horrible things happen this turn and Hurricane needs heavy firepower support,then I'm heading to the nearest Heph portal and going through.
((You guys have got this, and Lyra's combat methods are either mild or extreme, with no middle ground. If you actually need an amper for something, then she'll stay to provide the majik, but otherwise she might as well go somewhere useful where she doesn't have to watch teammates slaughter innocents while she stands idly by and does nothing.))
Off you go. Straight into the waiting arms of the Calamity Tree.

((The name of the tune is 'suicide is painless' BTW))
Wait for further orders. If issued orders comply. If not, carve my name in the ground with the turret gun.
Looks like you'll be carving your name this turn. You do it in cursive. 

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 07, 2016, 01:12:53 pm »

Bugger off back to the shuttle, provided nothing seems to require my immediate attention.

If attacked, use the twitchblade a bit at close quarters if possible.

((Come to think of it, I'm not sure that the poor thing's ever been in a fight... the first blood she tasted was likely mine))
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 01:15:10 pm by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 07, 2016, 01:44:43 pm »

Loot everything, goo covered or not! Then go and loot all the goo covered people and stunned for every they have except for the clothing on their back...in otherwords take everything in sight, then cut through walls and clear out the rest of the mansion.
Then  dump the stuff that isn't weapons or armor that I can't carry in a pile in the corner of the shuttle with a little sign saying Jack's stuff, stay'eth back or I shall shoot thine arse.

Jack starts salivating at the sight of all the loot, goo covered or not
Lootlootlootlootlootlootluteloot! LUTE! GIMME LOOT!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 01:55:01 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 08, 2016, 11:41:15 am »

Rip a hole in the goo using pimpcane, ask again.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 09, 2016, 02:07:00 pm »

Continue to await orders, passing the time by sketching my face into the earth.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #160 on: May 10, 2016, 04:28:26 pm »

Continue to await orders, passing the time by sketching my face into the earth.
Hey, another person drawing in the dirt. And this time it was actually intentional! Fancy that.

Bugger off back to the shuttle, provided nothing seems to require my immediate attention.

If attacked, use the twitchblade a bit at close quarters if possible.

((Come to think of it, I'm not sure that the poor thing's ever been in a fight... the first blood she tasted was likely mine))
You head back to the ship.

Rip a hole in the goo using pimpcane, ask again.
[1] What did you do to the RNG to make him dislike you so much?

Loot everything, goo covered or not! Then go and loot all the goo covered people and stunned for every they have except for the clothing on their back...in otherwords take everything in sight, then cut through walls and clear out the rest of the mansion.
Then  dump the stuff that isn't weapons or armor that I can't carry in a pile in the corner of the shuttle with a little sign saying Jack's stuff, stay'eth back or I shall shoot thine arse.

Jack starts salivating at the sight of all the loot, goo covered or not
Lootlootlootlootlootlootluteloot! LUTE! GIMME LOOT!

You know what, you guys are close enough lets just say this worked out. Might as well get all our teams out and ready to go at once.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 10, 2016, 05:40:57 pm »

B-buh my loot! My sweet sweet loot!

If I can't loot everything in sight then hop onto shuttle using new wings and such and try to summon forth another Alot.

If I fail to summon forth more furry furbakls of stasis dementia goodness then go and wire in the guns I have onto wrists and shoulders. Shoulder mounted ones will be swivel mounted aiming where I look like Draco's turret.
 Wrist ones fire when Multiweapon MKII is fired,
 weapons can be disabled via voice commands such as left wrist disable or riht shoulder disable.
Try to find some way to wire up a system to display a hud inside of helmet that shows moving objects with a number and letter next to them, like 1A or 2b, USE That to pick out targets for shoulder guns.

Then pop into the portal to orgy-verse exploration team. (As agreed on the m27 radio), with Draco in tow of course.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 07:05:53 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 11, 2016, 02:35:21 pm »

Get back to the ship.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 11, 2016, 02:39:15 pm »

Contemplate the intricacies of art.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #164 on: May 17, 2016, 08:20:41 am »

>All teams, regroup. Head to the following coordinates. We're leaving; our work here is done and there's  more pressing matters. Our search for a new home is introducing new threats and weakening the barriers of this universe much more quickly than we had anticipated. We need you in other places.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12