Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 11: its over town won  (Read 38916 times)

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 11: Day 1 - It Takes Three Thieves [5/5]
« Reply #240 on: February 26, 2016, 09:48:34 am »

Shhhhh

I'm town.

Vengekill tiem? Ok, vengekill tiem. Roo is going aroo.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 11: Day 2 - Not Day 1! [3/5]
« Reply #241 on: February 26, 2016, 11:48:46 am »

Day 2

The thieves were tired and hungry.  Making three days of food last two weeks was quite the feat, but it took its toll on all of the five.  Eventually, though, they ran out of provisions.  Another food source had to be found.

TempAcc would do well enough, particularly since there had been a long-running consensus that he was a traitor.  They shot him, he shot roo, and when everything settled, the food supply was much larger and a traitor was dead.

TempAcc has been hammered, and was town!
Roo has been vengekilled, and was the godfather!

Votecount:
*origamiscienceguy - (0)
*Elephant Parade - (0)
*Reverie - (0)

Not voting: origamiscienceguy, Elephant Parade, and Reverie.

2 to hammer.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 11:50:47 am by Jack A T »
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 26, 2016, 12:14:08 pm »

I was wrong. Moreso, my theory that OSG's waffling was due to trying to be an uninvested godfather was wrong too. I'll have to go over the game again before deciding which among you two are scum, but this day will definitely be much shorter than D1. I'm leaning on Elephant Parade being our last mafioso as per my theory from several posts ago, but nothing is for certain right now.

Also, roo really did overlook how godfathers worked as godfather! That's hilarious.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 26, 2016, 12:24:24 pm »

I am currently half-asleep because of sleeping issues. I am not going to play mafia until I am no longer half-asleep, which will be later today, I hope.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 26, 2016, 12:27:10 pm »

I was half-considering taking another weekend break, actually. Are you both okay with doing another one of these?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 26, 2016, 12:50:00 pm »

I was half-considering taking another weekend break, actually. Are you both okay with doing another one of these?
This seems like a bad time for a break, but I'm still half-asleep; because of the second, I'm inclined to support it.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 26, 2016, 05:05:57 pm »

So, this is going to end up coming down to me. I would like both of you to make your case against the other person and in defense about yourself.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 26, 2016, 06:44:13 pm »

that took waaaaay to damn long. I was supposed to win this like a week ago
Or not it's cool.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 26, 2016, 06:47:33 pm »

Get rekt
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 26, 2016, 06:53:44 pm »

I don't really think a weekend break is necessary since this will come down to a decision by me. But if you really need to, I'm fine with it.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 26, 2016, 07:04:15 pm »

I don't really think a weekend break is necessary since this will come down to a decision by me. But if you really need to, I'm fine with it.
What do you mean a decision by you? You're not above a lynch.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 26, 2016, 07:17:06 pm »

Well, do you have any reason that I would act the way I did? As a scum? I was (trying) to not get a townie lynched, and I was voting for the Godfather. I realize that anything is possible, I am not above a lynch, but I don't see me actually being on the platform.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 26, 2016, 07:39:25 pm »

I refuse to play right now. Seriously, I'm too tired. I might play tomorrow, if I manage a night's sleep, but don't expect any more posts from me in the next 16 hours.

What do you mean a decision by you? You're not above a lynch.
Yeah. I was going to say this, but I decided that would go against the whole "not playing mafia right now" thing.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 26, 2016, 07:41:15 pm »

Sure, I'll see you guys on Monday.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 29, 2016, 07:38:31 am »

Hmm. See, origamiscienceguy, the thing with your vote is that roo bringing the game close to a hammer was your sole reason for voting him. It's not exactly a strong vote, but I'll agree that it was the correct one. Here's the caveat though: if you are scum and this was a slight bus to insure your towniness in the case that roo got vengekilled (which did happen), then congrats on muddying things up for town.

On the other hand, Elephant Parade did play a solid game so far, outside of being on the bandwagon for this mislynch. I'm torn. I'd like to hear from Elephant Parade about what he thinks before pushing on.

As for defending myself, I don't actually have to. You guys can lynch me if you wish, but not before I gather enough for an informed opinion in case I do have to make a vengekill.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26