Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Trading Masterworks  (Read 16695 times)

Libash_Thunderhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trading Masterworks
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2016, 05:58:51 am »

Well in recent version, they usually don't get stressed.
I used to have all of them exposed to bad weathers and wild animals, only two of them actually got stressed and eventually died. Almost all of the rest of them, however, had -99999 stress points.

Raven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2016, 06:16:40 am »

one of my soldier got heavily stressed for taking part in a conflict

a bunch of giant vultures is above my fort, spamming cancellation announc. and freakin out my dorfs

there was a caravan on the depot, they killed a vulture

the spearman didn't even go out the barracks but he got stressed

http://dwarffortressitalia.tumblr.com/

Italian blog about Dwarf Fortress

Il primo blog italiano su Dwarf Fortress

Trollhammaren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2016, 09:49:26 am »

a bunch of giant vultures is above my fort, spamming cancellation announc. and freakin out my dorfs

That's its own separate issue and it's absolutely horrible. I had a bunch of merchants fighting buzzards several times. This was in a 6 year old fort so some dwarves were stretched pretty thin while others were fine. Suddenly there was murder, a recruit had killed a civilian dwarf in a tantrum. I looked and everybody nearby felt "Vengeful after joining an existing conflict" repeating for about a page. Holy hell did they get mad at those buzzards.

(shakes fist at sky) Armok damn you buzzards! Damn you to hell! Someday we'll take back the skies! ...You're one of them, aren't you! Die buzzard lover!

Raven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2016, 10:17:08 am »

That's its own separate issue and it's absolutely horrible. I had a bunch of merchants fighting buzzards several times. This was in a 6 year old fort so some dwarves were stretched pretty thin while others were fine. Suddenly there was murder, a recruit had killed a civilian dwarf in a tantrum. I looked and everybody nearby felt "Vengeful after joining an existing conflict" repeating for about a page. Holy hell did they get mad at those buzzards.

(shakes fist at sky) Armok damn you buzzards! Damn you to hell! Someday we'll take back the skies! ...You're one of them, aren't you! Die buzzard lover!

soo... is that a bug or what?
http://dwarffortressitalia.tumblr.com/

Italian blog about Dwarf Fortress

Il primo blog italiano su Dwarf Fortress

King Kitteh

• Bay Watcher
  • [SAVAGE][CRAZED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2016, 06:14:47 pm »

soo... is that a bug or what?

It's a buzzard.
goodnight, speep tighht, don't let the bedbugs bite

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2016, 03:13:33 am »

I hope it's a buzzard, I thought we got rid of the giant mosquito swarms.
Pages: 1 2 [3]