Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Nope nothing to see here  (Read 1879 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Nope nothing to see here
« on: February 22, 2016, 06:12:09 pm »

Mind Reading Mafia

An alarm blares, and the automated PA system spews out a warning, "We have been informed of spies in our midst, somehow they were able to slip past our mind probes and are running loose throughout the complex, all students are to proceed to their dormitories and the teachers are to proceed to the teacher's lounge, failure to do so will result in immediate termination, this is not a drill."  Hurriedly the teacher of mind probing 101 hurries to the teacher's lounge, to find the rest of the staff already there, taking his seat, he listens to what is going on.  "So as you may have heard," the headmaster began, "Someones have snuck into our facility past all of our mind probing and we have reason to believe that they have taken on roles as staff.  This could compromise our facility if this gets out so we are keeping it on the down-low for now, which unfortunately involves mind wiping all the students but they will forget it.  However we still have no idea who the spies are and that is for you all to determine.  As we are able to read a dead person's mind more effectively if they have some kind of protection, which we assume they do, this unfortunately involves killing you, however we have decided to let you guys talk this out so we aren't just shooting in the dark, best of luck and we will be watching."

Rules:
Votes must be red and bolded
This works with a hammer system, days will last until one person has >50% of the people voting for them
Nights will last 24 hours
You can edit your posts as many times as you want, but only during the day and only of that day's posts
No quoting role pms
There is an unknown amount of mafia and/or third parties in this game
Keep the discussions civil and if you need to ask me anything bold and purple it please
I will always tell you the truth but I might not answer your question
Mephansteras can't play as he knows the set-up, sorry man
And no PMing other players
And you must be in or have played one other Mafia game.

Player List: (0/12)

Replacements: (0/-)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 11:22:43 pm by fillipk »
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Mind Reading Mafia - semi bastard (0/12)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 10:51:04 pm »

Fillipk, I think most of us would appreciate it if you place your games in the threshold. It keeps the subforum from having too many games running at once. 
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Mind Reading Mafia - semi bastard (0/12)
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 10:57:58 pm »

Fillipk, I think most of us would appreciate it if you place your games in the threshold. It keeps the subforum from having too many games running at once.
I have never heard of this, sorry about that

Oh I'm so sorry everyone
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.