Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 40

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LIX: The Train - Game Over  (Read 59111 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LIX: The Train [5/7, 2/2, 1/1]: Looking for players!
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2016, 01:34:24 pm »

I'm still a replacement, byraway.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2016, 01:55:27 pm »

I am a beginur. Is this still accepting things?
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2016, 04:18:35 pm »

I'm basically a beginner, you can just sign me up as one.
Seems leg1t.
Last time I played was like 3 years ago. How does that not count?
Former King of the Mafia
This is DISCRIMINATION!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2016, 04:23:47 pm »

O. Wilde: The player list in the OP is out of date. Also, the topic header has "Re:" in it.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2016, 05:14:32 pm »

I'm in
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 05:19:13 pm by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2016, 10:42:28 pm »

I'm basically a beginner, you can just sign me up as one.
Seems leg1t.
Last time I played was like 3 years ago. How does that not count?
Former King of the Mafia
This is DISCRIMINATION!
We have a couple of beginners more inexperienced than you, so I'm just gonna keep you on the replacement list.

I am a beginur. Is this still accepting things?
I can put you on the waitlist, if that works.

O. Wilde: The player list in the OP is out of date. Also, the topic header has "Re:" in it.
Elephant Parade

I would be willing to play.
You're in.

PMs are about to go out! Please no posting until day start. Thank you!
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LIX: The Train - And we're off!
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2016, 11:20:21 pm »

There is an awkward silence as the click of the door bolt dies in the air. The train starts moving again with a jerk, and after a couple minutes, the clicking of the wheels on the tracks is drowned out by your discussion.

Votes:

Elephant Parade -
Gentlefish -
doomchild -
TinFoilTopHat -
snow dwarf -
fillipk -
AbstractTraitorHero -
Persus13 -
Vector -

No lynch -

Not voting - Everyone

Day 1 ends at midnight CST on Tuesday April 5th, 5 days from now due to the weekend.

0/3 to extend -
0/5 to shorten -
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2016, 11:32:36 pm »

omg I am so excited.

WEBADICT

snow dorf, what color is my tie?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 06:21:44 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
CROSS-GAME UBERTUNNEL + assorted RVS questions
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2016, 11:39:41 pm »

TempAcc: In the previous game, your playstyle was unanimously declared to be awful. In light of that, are you planning to shake things up—or are you going to get yourself lynched D1 again?
Persus13: I will probably call you "Perseus" at least three times over the course of this game. Does this upset you?
AbstractTraitorHero: You have "traitor" in your name, so you're the mafia. I am 100% sure of this. Just letting you know.
Everyone else: How does it feel to know that you were skipped in the first second post of the game?

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2016, 11:42:57 pm »

Vector It's red with blood
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CROSS-GAME UBERTUNNEL + assorted RVS questions
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2016, 11:49:54 pm »

Everyone else: How does it feel to know that you were skipped in the first second post of the game?

But I wasn't skipped, you still made me answer a generic question. You make me feel like you're wasting my time.

Oh yeah, that said. You've produced a lot of generic questions. Two about names, one vote on a person who plays badly. Maybe you should try to vote scum, instead of suggesting a D1 lynch for someone who doesn't play well. Or go 2-for-1 and vote yourself?

Vector It's red with blood

Hmm. Yeah, I'm happy with where my vote is, OMGUSer.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 06:20:03 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

doomchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Official Pace Car for the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2016, 11:59:06 pm »

fillipk, why haven't you posted yet?  You're plotting with your scumbuddy, aren't you?
Quote from: webadict
I could care less what you are now, because what you will be is dead.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
does anyone actually read headers?
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2016, 12:01:39 am »

Oh yeah, that said. You've produced a lot of generic questions. Two about names, one vote on a person who plays badly.
As opposed to asking a random person about clothing? I think my questions are pretty decent for RVS, honestly!

Maybe you should try to vote scum, instead of suggesting a D1 lynch for someone who doesn't play well.
I think you might be reading into my post a bit much—I wasn't advocating that we lynch TempAcc D1, even if his playstyle stays the exact same. I just think that, if he plays the same way, people will vote him! And since there's a 7/9 chance that would result in a mislynch, I thought I'd be aggressive about trying to get him to change it.

As for "trying to vote scum": I don't have psychic powers, sorry.

Or go 2-for-1 and vote yourself?
rude and wrong :(

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2016, 12:03:51 am »

The way I interpreted my name when I made it was a Abstract thought or really my tendency to draw geometric ((ex faces made out of squares and shapes)) and as such making Abstract art and traitorhero is a way to say a traitor who became a hero so really if you were judging off my name I'd be a former mafia member who now works on the side of the town as a hero and likes to draw Abstract art.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2016, 12:06:43 am »

As an IC: AbstractTraitorHero, please vote for somebody and ask them a question, along with answering what you've been asked. Yes, there are other strategies possible. Use this one first, it will be good for you.

ElephantParade, I have to ask--what kind of answers were you expecting with that last "you all got skipped" question?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 40