Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: Roll to Morrowind (6/4) - Balmora: Is that the Main Quest calling?  (Read 33363 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Morrowind (6/4) - Balmora: Is that the Main Quest calling?
« Reply #255 on: September 21, 2017, 07:45:16 pm »

(Imma. Ptw this, it looks fun))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 21, 2017, 11:42:47 pm »

(mini-turn)

"How convenient! What is your business with this Sharn? I have recently joined this very guild, so I should definitely come meet her!"

Go meet Sharn with friendly Khajiit.
"A simple request for information. Although, is joining the guild so easy as to do it overnight? Taahni would be interested in a chance to hone her skills."

Go find Sharn.
The Dunmer woman behind the desk speaks up again before you walk away. "If you want to join the guild, come speak to me some time."

Sure enough, going down into the basement there's an Orc in the corner to the right, face buried in an open book. As you approach, Taahni introducing herself, the orc glances up. "No. No interruptions! How many times.... Oh. You are one of Caius' associates? That is a different matter." Sharn stands up and pushes her chair in. "Caius and I have a very satisfactory arrangement, and I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement, if you will complete a little errand for me." When told this was expected, she elaborates.

"The errand, then, is very simple. I need the skull of Llevule Andrano. You'll find it in the Andrano Ancestral Tomb. That is south of Pelagiad, just off the road, just before you reach the fork where the road goes southwest towards Seyda Neen and southeast to Vivec. But take care not to upset the natives. The Dunmer have some peculiar primitive prejudices against necromancy, and take grave objection to unauthorized tomb visits. Also," she goes over to the shelf by her desk and opens a box. "You may need an enchanted blade. Some spirits are immune to normal weapons. Here. Take this old shortsword. And maybe these old scrolls will come in handy." She plonks the items on your side of the table and looks back at her book.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 22, 2017, 10:00:01 am »

"I want to go through this quick and clean; do you have any more notes I should be aware of? Security? Interfering magic? Importance of why that box is important?"

Respond!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 22, 2017, 01:45:59 pm »

(Stuff that doesn't need rolls should also get extra posts, to avoid slowing the game down when talking to an NPC)

"I want to go through this quick and clean; do you have any more notes I should be aware of? Security? Interfering magic? Importance of why that box is important?"

Respond!

"Suffice to say I'd like to study it. Now, in a Dwemer ruin you've got to look out for traps, old automatons, and of course anything that might infest abandoned places. But I'm sure you can handle it. Oh yes, and the door. Look for a crank on a pipe somewhere nearby, that'll open it up."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 22, 2017, 11:18:02 pm »

Prequel updated.
whaaat
thanks for telling me i had stopped checking myself

Also I do not have time to look at it yet.

So anyways

"This one has no need of a sword. The scrolls, on the other hand, may be useful."

Accept the scrolls. Bobs can have the sword.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 22, 2017, 11:33:53 pm »

"Suffice to say I'd like to study it. Now, in a Dwemer ruin you've got to look out for traps, old automatons, and of course anything that might infest abandoned places. But I'm sure you can handle it. Oh yes, and the door. Look for a crank on a pipe somewhere nearby, that'll open it up."
Tyri nodded, thanked the man, and proceeded back out, like pressing that 'Goodbye' option in Bethesda games where you just leave and no talk happens afterwards waving a 'Good day, I'll be back' to Forgath, and continued on her adventure!

To ADVENTURE!- WAIT!

That was, until she looked back to check where Forgath was, and noticed that the Mages Guild was right next to the Fighter's Guild. This jogged her memory of the objective, and it was less of completing the Guildmaster's quest, and more on obtaining information.

Tyri took a deep breath as her wanderlust tried to tempt her on a personal adventure, and instead went over to the Mages Guild to find Taahni. She bet that she was early enough that she didn't miss them ahead or before they arrived, hopefully.

Get into Mages Guild or wait outside, checking if Taahni is in there or any of the other couriers.
Explain what she had found with the Fighter's Guild if ever I meet them.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 01:30:17 am by Tiruin »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 24, 2017, 04:18:00 pm »

"That sounds easy!" Bobs exclaims. "Wait, did you say Caius Cosades? I was supposed to meet with him... you think we could go see him before we go?"

Bobs gathers up the scrolls and sword. "Do you know how to use a sword? I don't!"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]