Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]

Author Topic: Grunts!: Second Wave  (Read 43267 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Grunts!: Second Wave
« Reply #420 on: September 30, 2017, 02:00:30 am »

((I'm a dwarf and I'm digging a hole!))

Entrench MORE. Shoot at the enemies if I have time.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spawn on the SpGT? If so jump out and murderize the Other Guys'™ turrets in autofire mode.

((I looked back at the given rules:
Alright. the slug thrower has two modes: heavy slug rounds, and autofire. The first is for powerful shots, capable of more damage than your average Grunt weapon. The second is for, you know, shooting a lot of bullets all over the place all at once. Autofire starts at (5/5) and each use drops the counter by one tick or more (default is 1 tick). Also, it takes one action to switch between modes. Remind me to put this in the OP.
Updated my sheet with the important bits so we don't forget. (I forgot the "takes one action to switch modes" bit...)
))

Spoiler: MC005 Vitals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 04:28:02 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 30, 2017, 02:27:57 am »

((Hey, you stripped some rather important information from my post!))
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 30, 2017, 04:27:09 am »

((Hey, you stripped some rather important information from my post!))
((Yep, sorry, was done automatically. Returned back.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 30, 2017, 02:29:41 pm »

Close the hatch and wait for those turrets to go down.
"Glory to space jesus! Die, evil contraption!"

Engage the turret in glorious mechnical melee combat with such proficiency that I gain a point of Mech!

Platoon: 2
Designation: OcE010
Class: Driver (Locked)
Inventory: helmet, backpack, carbine
Deaths: 2
Kills: 0/5/0
CP:
Driver (0/5)
Mech (0/9)
Undo my restraints, patch up Zr003's ribs. Then get myself strapped back into my seat.

Spoiler: MAD003 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 05:10:06 pm by Zormod »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 02, 2017, 08:40:21 am »

Dip Duck Dodge Dop Dive Doop Dip. Also Hide behind nearby teamates, then try to line up a decent shot on a turret while using a nearby teammate's corpse as a Shooting Rest/Shield. Pop some Gum too while im at it. Search Friendlies corpses for leftover Gum if i've got spare time.

Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 02, 2017, 08:52:24 am »

Spawn on the SpGT? If so jump out and murderize the Other Guys'™ turrets in autofire mode.

Alright. the slug thrower has two modes: heavy slug rounds, and autofire. The first is for powerful shots, capable of more damage than your average Grunt weapon. The second is for, you know, shooting a lot of bullets all over the place all at once. Autofire starts at (5/5) and each use drops the counter by one tick or more (default is 1 tick). Also, it takes one action to switch between modes. Remind me to put this in the OP.
Updated my sheet with the important bits so we don't forget. (I forgot the "takes one action to switch modes" bit...)
))

"Damn"

Charge and hurl a frag grenade into the bunker

[/quote][/spoiler]
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 02, 2017, 12:36:22 pm »

Fixed a bunch of formatting fails:

))

Dip Duck Dodge Dop Dive Doop Dip. Also Hide behind nearby teamates, then try to line up a decent shot on a turret while using a nearby teammate's corpse as a Shooting Rest/Shield. Pop some Gum too while im at it. Search Friendlies corpses for leftover Gum if i've got spare time.

"Damn"

Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 02, 2017, 05:02:22 pm »

Roll into a ball and brace for landing.

Spoiler: Hat003 (click to show/hide)

))

"Damn"

I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 07, 2017, 07:02:42 am »

I probably won't be updating this for another week.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: October 07, 2017, 07:12:20 am »

Can I rejoin, I think I'm still on AIG001
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 07, 2017, 07:15:46 am »

Of course.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]