Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 281986 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #1425 on: May 29, 2016, 05:30:25 am »

Go with Glint. Make sure Brown comes along. Heal on the way.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
« Reply #1426 on: May 30, 2016, 04:24:35 am »

This shield will be good for what I am going to do next

go and challenge the Armored Golem to a fight

I think I should fight you

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: May 30, 2016, 04:34:30 pm »

Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: May 30, 2016, 04:38:31 pm »

You will also tell me he turned out to be a woman ? :P

((I get the reference of course.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: May 30, 2016, 04:47:54 pm »

You will also tell me he turned out to be a woman ? :P

((I get the reference of course.))
((Nope, no gender-bending to see here. Anyhow, have your cookie.))

((And dammit,  I made myself want to watch it again.))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: May 30, 2016, 04:49:26 pm »

((I personally read it, it was so great I couldn't resist. What goes beyond is so awesome.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: May 30, 2016, 04:53:02 pm »

((I personally read it, it was so great I couldn't resist. What goes beyond is so awesome.))
((I read it too, I just stopped somewhere in vol. 2 or vol. 3 some time ago (I don't even remember why) and then I just ended up forgetting about it. Thanks for the reminder though. Gotta get back to reading that.))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: May 30, 2016, 04:56:14 pm »

((I read it too, I just stopped somewhere in vol. 2 or vol. 3 some time ago (I don't even remember why) and then I just ended up forgetting about it. Thanks for the reminder though. Gotta get back to reading that.))
(Is it a better love story than twilight?)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: May 30, 2016, 05:06:11 pm »

(There is a small love story that is better than twilight, but it's only a side-story. Romance isn't the main aspect of the story.)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: May 30, 2016, 06:56:27 pm »

(There is a small love story that is better than twilight, but it's only a side-story. Romance isn't the main aspect of the story.)
well Pixar made a better love story then twilight in about a minute. Good chances its a better love story
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: May 30, 2016, 07:05:20 pm »

well Pixar made a better love story then twilight in about a minute. Good chances its a better love story
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: June 01, 2016, 05:52:36 am »

Sub-Turn 68.03:

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
((Yep. I remember this pretty well, Ulkas too. But we both keep this knowledge until it gets relevant. As for backstory - I'm sure you'll shape something great for him!))

"As we fly, can you tell me how you snatched eye from the undefeated Malderuine? Was it extreme luck, planning or golden opportunity that helped you?"

Follow the lead. [Film Spiritual detectives 2! New enemies and encounters await!]
Spoiler: Backstory (click to show/hide)

Roeway the Hell Wolf
Sneaking out from his hiding space Roeway gets into position to ambush whatever is making that noise
Spoiler: The Chitocrawl (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
"You should've ran, like your friends. Only death awaits you now."

Blood boil the two that stood their ground.
Spoiler: Hot Blooded Bandits (click to show/hide)

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Mystic
I attempt to scale over the wall and flank the defending force, targeting captain garm himself. I have to bring him out of action If the others are to have a chance!

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
I was headed back to the serface, but if your friend knows a faster route...
Might as well go along with 'em

Gray the Metalslinger and Glint the True Arcanivore
((Sorry, RL has been a pain recently.))

"Zzzzzz*zz***"

"Wha? what's going on? Radasars? C'mon, I can't even have a nap without something trying to kill me!"

Wake up, grab anyone who needs transportation and stick them on my back, fly away. Direction doesn't matter right now, although towards the desert sounds fine.
Go with Glint. Make sure Brown comes along. Heal on the way.
Spoiler: Ran Away Safely (click to show/hide)

Durst the Rock Seer
Durst just sighs and shields himself.
Spoiler: Watch the NPC (click to show/hide)

Dahak the Fear Lord
Dahak sits on big wooden table (since he doesnt fit on the chairs) and ponders: What the hell is up with this place? Its normal, too normal. This is a region infested with ghosts and other similar creeps, not even the most eccentric noble would think of living out there.

Was the Inory Hills always a ghosty place of spook? Dahak tries to remember his history and geography classes at the magical academy, but he never paid much attention to them. Its kind of hard to pay attention to normal classes when they're in between HOW2FIREBALL and PRACTICAL TRANSMUTATION classes, after all.

Regardless, the chalet doesnt seem incredibly old. Hell, Dahak gives it a few decades, tops. The wood isn't corroded or warped, and nobody is choking on spiderwebs, yet.

Seeing Nihil actualy did something somewhat useful and found a bunch of stuff, Dahak decides to examine it.
A bunch of long colourful robes, amulets and trinkets, some with maybe certain religious significance, too, but Dahak can't tell just from what kind of order or cult. Dahak hates to admit it, but most of his knowledge of such things has kind of turned into mush when he came back from the dead.

He decides he should at least make Nihil dress up with some of this stuff. Being naked can't be very healthy, even for an otherwordly snotperson. Nihil doesn't protest to this, mostly since he has no fashion sense.

After a few minutes dressing Nihil, he now looks like the high priest of wardrobe malfunction.

Dahak then decides he should at least show some of this stuff to Delinde, she might have some better idea about it.

Wake up Delinde without scaring her to death, show her the stuff.

Snehk the Cursed Illusion Weaver
(( Time to get evil! ))

- Curse? It's a bless!

Turn against humans, use new auras.
Spoiler: Backstab (click to show/hide)

T946 the Security Bot
This shield will be good for what I am going to do next

go and challenge the Armored Golem to a fight

I think I should fight you

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: June 01, 2016, 05:54:49 am »

Durst walks over to the child mole, picks it up, and cradles it in his arms.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: June 01, 2016, 05:56:07 am »

Sorry if it came so late !
With work and other RL stuff, I got short on time, and I suffered a small burnout about this RTD. I couldn't write, so I didn't write.
Expect next turns to come out with delay too :)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: June 01, 2016, 06:26:25 am »

Risk it attack from ambush
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 146