Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 280812 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [14?/?] - Turn 70
« Reply #1845 on: September 23, 2016, 10:51:41 pm »

"The last time you entered the Library was some weeks before the Day 0 of the White Catastrophe. As usual, you"
((What? What did I do? Don't just stop talking like this, man! That's rude!))

I've got one of the world's greatest libraries at my disposal here. Check if there are records on my family and where the manor from my memories may be located. Look for records about Levem as well. Ways to control the space-magic barriers here would also be useful. Finding out where places in which monster-human coexistence was a normal thing might also be an interesting thing to do. If there are any books or records that look like they might be important plot dumps, read those too.
((Aaaah ! What happened ?!))

"...As usual, you were accompanied by Telienne Celare and Mu Shoroth, both very close friends and servants. You were probably on a vacation, as you only spent time in the Foreign Literature Area. You also returned the following books : Chronicles of the first Exar", "Study of parallel economy and cultural spread for accuracy estimation and market projections" and "Crimson Nectar, The Hemologist Handbook"."

Added to the main turn.
« Reply #1846 on: September 24, 2016, 09:46:56 pm »

Who are you?

Some talking here

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: September 25, 2016, 02:56:02 am »

Turn coming soon.

Both transformations rolled a [1]. Ugh.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: September 25, 2016, 04:07:55 am »

Turn coming soon.

Both transformations rolled a [1]. Ugh.

Nopenopenope... Please say that the taint has not spread...

Hopefully, you enjoyed thinking up my alternate transform  :P
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 04:21:55 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: September 25, 2016, 06:13:13 am »

Turn 71.1

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
I can hear the drums of war. Great armies marching to their deaths. Red wings filling the darkened skies. Demons and humans, fighting amids ashes and ruins... Until nothing remains.

Spoiler: Transform (click to show/hide)

"Perrrfect..."

Transformation Success Roll: [1] (Mmh... Interesting. Very interesting.)
Power, overwhelming power. Stronger than anything you felt before, as you reached the first stage from which you could be truly called strong. The Fifth Stage.
A swirling storm of energy surrounded you as the dormant essence you gathered ignited in a chain reaction to make your form evolve, unlocking more visions at the same time as your potential... But a voice in your mind interrupted this exalting sensation.

"Remember me tricker ? I am Tinzakena, the "god of Lies". I didn't forget you, I knew that if you didn't die, you would invariably get stronger and transform, thus opening a way for me... And I saw what you saw and what a coincidence, a delightful, tragic coincidence... To think you were a demon of the Inferium ! Of those fools, like the Valernites !"

You would have cursed if your throat wasn't unresponsive because of the transformation. Transformation that was currently going awry once again, probably because of that damnable entity calling itself a god... The feeling of something changing against your will, of powers rewriting themselves under an alien drive...

The dark azure of your skin turned to a blood red with a dark tint. Sharp and straight horns grew from your head, filling you with the feeling you retrieved a part of you long lost. The purple markings adorning your body changed slightly, some formed eerie symbols.

As the raging energy calmed down, you instantly understood what changed within you.

You gained +7HP, +12MP and +2POW
You acquired the trait Life Burn, against your will !
You acquired the skill Extreme Analysis, against your will !
You acquired the skill Intermediate Magic (Translocation)
Your trait Tainted by Tinzakena turned into Connected to a God of Lies
Your skill Lesser magic (Illusions) turned into Intermediate Magic (Illusions)
You are now a Horned Demon

Life Burn : the Lifeforce you will lose through your wounds will "ignite", turning into energy to empower yourself for a very short duration. Will increase the potency of next action, and can also be activated willingly.

Extreme Analysis : When activated, you enter in an state of heightened perception. You see, hear, smell everything around you, producing a dangerously high amount of informations flooding in your brain. Use INT to influence your actions in combat, but the overload of informations may have adverse effects...

Connected to a God of Lies : Your body and soul is connected to Tinzakena, a god of lies. He knows you need power, and will be ready to grant you some if you ask. He can communicate with you at will, and won't hesitate to do so. He may take over your body if your mind weakens, to further his own agenda...

"Done are we, demon of the Inferium ? I know you seek answers. I know you seek power. I could give you all of them."

Memories : [4]
The change wasn't done yet. In the depths of your soul, an effervescent lake of souvenirs threatened to break through the veil of your memories, set alight by the energies flooding in your whole self. This agitation attracted your attention to this deep forlorn part of you, and as soon as you peered upon its surface, the lake calmed down.

Calm and smooth as a mirror, showing to you the Ulkas of the past. A you different from what you currently were, similar yet unrecognizable, like some distant relative. You mentally touched the pristine water, producing a single wave and with it changing what was shown to you.

Everything was so much clearer.

About the war you saw :
A war of freedom, a conflict of change, the clash heralding a new era. This was the war between the you saw, opposing the Humans of Fordania and Ashafan against the Humans of Valern and the Demons of the Inferium.

Yet before this fateful event, there was peace. There was a possibility of a future never seen before, the hope of a new age being born.
Thanks to the Demon's Stone giving increasingly more power to the inhabitants of the Inferium, the demons capable of setting foot on the fabled Surface became slowly more numerous. Around that period, Valern met the Inferium.

Thanks to Briseflame and Arenus, the Valernite king of that time, the impossible happened. A peaceful and diplomatic cooperation between the two species was born, paving the way for a future none could predict at the time. But as history could tell you, it didn't last.

A single decision sealed the fate of Valern and the Inferium, as it led to Ashafan and Fordania declaring war upon them. Valernites were branded as traitors against Humanity, allowing Ashafan and Fordania to bypass a clause of the Heroic Act stating Heroes may not join armed conflicts.

With the might of Heroes on their side, Ashafan and Fordania easily crushed their enemies, as in your vision.

About you :
You saw many faces which evoked to you many names. Among those faces was Astrosa's. Among those names were those Astrosa mentioned : Albuella, Sapiones and Magolas. You knew them. It seemed as they were your comrade, but they seemed "underneath" you for some reason. As if you had a higher status as them.

Then to your shock, human faces and names appeared in succession. Among them was a name too familiar : Dovarus. You knew Dovarus.

And that was all. The more these memories returned, the more questions arose...

Spoiler: Ulkas Status (click to show/hide)

Squelchy the Polyslime
Squelchy continues to hop around aimlessly, buying time.

Squelchy: [6]
Omniphages: [3, 5]
You kept hopping furiously around, dodging the attacks of the two Omniphages and keeping their attention on you. You succeed in your goal of buying time, as the tentacled slime manages to flee to safety as the third predator decides to turn its attention on you. The two didn't manage to land a hit on you, but one of them was actually analyzing your movements. Having managed to do so, it began to devise something...

You bought too much time, and are now surrounded by them ! And you can feel they won't let you escape so easily, now that they know of your abilities...

Enemies :
- 3 Caustic Omniphages
> 1 with a knack for prey analysis

Ally :
- 1 light green tentacled slime [Safe]

Spoiler: Squelchy's Status (click to show/hide)

Roeway the Raging Blood Hound

I don't know much, I woke up without much memory and the demons were trying to catch me and stick a saddle on me. I met a few other hounds that had excaped from them and told me about what happened in the slave camps. We got separated in the forest and I'm still looking for them

Keep up and try to remember my past relaying any useful info on the demons

"You... don't know much..." said Karb with a slightly disappointed voice. Caram instantly retorted :
"Karb, it is clear he won't have any useful information."

"This... Yet this is no reason to leave him on his own..."

"Fool." mumbled Caram, clearly upset.

Memories : [5]
Along the way, you came to wonder about your past. Your past...

How strange. You realized you never questioned your origins, or what you did before scouring the underplains... The more you thought about it, the more you realized you had difficulties remembering. You didn't forget though, as you remembered many things.

Your past :
-Were you born in a large hell wolf pack where you lived undisturbed, until demons slaughtered or enslaved all of your kin ?
-Were you born in a large hell wolf pack where you lived undisturbed, until you decided to leave (or were exiled) to live a solitary life ?
-Were you a loner for as long as you can remember, having been orphaned/left by your pack (or lost your pack) at a young age ?
-Do you actually not remember anything, except that you often had vivid dreams of being a fearsome beast running across the underplains ?
-Something else ?

That's right, and you also remembered some informations about the demons... [will depend on past]

Allies :
-4 Sylvarians

Spoiler: Roeway's Status (click to show/hide)

Nox the Vampire Bat
Tend to your wounds. Examine the corpse of the crowshifter. Did he have anything special with him ? Once you're done, fly up and try to spot a less desolate place.

[6] You took your time to rest, licking your wounds to clean off the dirt to avoid infection. And you forgot your saliva had an anti-coagulant agent, making your wounds bleed nonstop for a while ! Furthermore, it seems they won't cicatrize that soon, watch out not to reopen them. +4HP Weak spots

[2] The ravenfolk didn't have anything interesting on him. Black feathers and blood was all you found, what a bummer.

You flew up toward the gray sky that no sunlight seemed capable to pierce, realizing night was approaching as everything began to turn dark.

[3] This place was so different from your memories that you actually doubted having woken up at the right place. The land seemed dead and infertile, the same gray tone as slate, and those dead blackthorn trees sparsely spread around. The only "less desolate" place you found was a large agglomeration of those trees, forming some sort of forest of thorns. Beyond it, you think you saw a trail of smoke.

Spoiler: Nox's Status (click to show/hide)

Terence the Bone Serf
Terence's mind raced. This was a stronger opponent than he had planned on fighting, and it had a bludgeoning weapon. Terence could not afford to have his bones broken; he was nothing BUT bones. Then, an idea arrived. Terence crossed his arms and began to boast, but this was just a clever disguise.

You foolish, reckless churl. You dare to challenge one such as myself?

Monologue with crossed arms until the undead winds up to strike, then pop the trap. Disconnect one arm at the base and hold it in the opposite hand, then extend both arms straight, striking with an extended reach at their weapon hand in an attempt to force them to drop their weapon, all in one motion. If successful, attempt to recover the weapon with my new extendo grip. Otherwise, continue with the extendo grip strategy, but dodge for now.

Oh wait, that weapon was just a sheathed sword. What was this guy thinking? Terence came to assume that his opponent was not as smart as they wished for people to know.

Roll that will decide whether or not GM can save the undead swordsman strange move : [4]
"And you can speak ! This is my lucky day, it means you have a high intelligence which itself means you have more energy than these shambling corpses..."

Your enemy maintained its stance, still holding the sword and the scabbard... And you realized he was actually pouring some sort of energy in the sword, using the scabbard !

Swordsman: [1]
Terence: [1]
He sprinted forward, executing an unsheathing slash toward you. Its blade was imbued with some energy, making it look bright and dangerous.
Expecting such an attack, you disconnected your left arm and used it as a makeshift weapon, specifically aiming at his weapon hand !

You had the effect of surprise and a better reach, both of you were about to make contact until suddenly...

You heard a terrifying roar coming from your left.

Both you and the swordsman had the reflex to turn toward the roar, stopping in stupor as you saw an undead abomination charge toward both of you like an enraged bull, knocking aside the weak moving corpses around.

Before any of you could react, a mass of flesh and steel with six legs tackled you both, sending you crashing on the ground farther away.
-3HP

You heard the swordsman says with displeased surprise :
"Damn it, this thing was still there ?!..."

He looked toward the monstrosity that just stopped, saying these words again and again :
"DIEDIEDIEDIE"

Enemies :
-Six-legged undead abomination
-Undead Swordsman Injured
-Animated Corpses (Not close)

Spoiler: Terence's Status (click to show/hide)

The Unnamed Ettin
Continue my journey to the north, also search for something weak to kill and eat

[3] You left the village, walking northward in the starless darkness... In the night, you felt uneasy, threatened everywhere.
You could feel things lurking in the dark, but were they far ? Close ?...

[2] Horrible creatures roamed the land, and it was clear none were weak. Fighting any of them wouldn't leave you with an easy encounter.
Huge furless gaunt eyeless dogs, with fangs dripping with foul saliva.
Tall necked quadrupeds with a fearsome and big beak, with white eyes and black fur.
Strange beings with more than twenty thin legs ending with sharps claws, and with a head covered with many red eyes.
At one point you also saw a headless humanoid creature, large and muscled, with a gaping mouth on its chest making up nearly all its upper body surface.

You weren't in a plain anymore, there were dell, small hills, cliffs... And you didn't feel safe.

Spoiler: The Ettin's Status (click to show/hide)

Gray the Metalslinger
((Alright, transformation time. Hopefully that stone turns out to be useful somehow.))

Transformation time. Continue recovering.

Spoiler: Transformation (click to show/hide)

((Nakeen, let me know if it's too much.))

Transformation Success Roll: [1]
You felt your energies swelling inside your body, asking to be fred in unison. Maybe you could control them now, and make them part of yourself ? Yes, it was what you always wished for, and you could finally fulfill this wish. And so, as your body morphed under the effect of your accumulated essence, you attempted to integrate the elements in your body.

Burning. Freezing. Blinded. Crushed. You felt all of these at once, fighting violently, raging as the elements refused to form a cohesive link. And as Glint found before you, attempting to control many elements was painful. Very painful. Your body composition attempted to change to accommodate the elements, turning into a strange material that didn't stop shifting uncontrollably to the elements whims.

To your surprise you didn't implode from all these forces. You had managed to keep all of them within you, but you couldn't control them. There was still a violent and perpetual internal strife within you.

You gained +8HP, +4MP and +2POW
You acquired the trait Prismetal Chaos, against your will !
You acquired the skill Chaotic Shift, against your will !
Your skill Metal Barrage turned into Chaosmetal Bombardment, against your will !
You are now an Unstable Prismetal Blaster

Prismetal Chaos: The elemental energies inside Gray are as much a part of his makeup as his molecules, but are in a constant shifting state. Its physical attacks are always infused with its form's elements (Strength and Power), and naturally it is much more resilient to the elements making up his form (Constitution and Resistance).

Chaotic Shift: Gray can shift his body to different forms based on his inner elements. But the unstable nature of its elements may cause him to suddenly change form against his will at any moment, especially when using his powers.
The Chaos Form is the standard form of Gray. While not in this form, it may randomly shift into another form, until it returns to the Chaos Form.
The Solar form uses fire and light and allows him to move faster and heal absorbing Light elemental energy, while also burning foes in contact with him.
The Void form uses ice and shadow, leeching energy from nearby foes to slow them and eventually freeze them, and allows him to move silently and heal absorbing Shadow elemental energy.
The Magma form combines earth and fire, burning foes in contact with him and making him much more durable.
The Glacier form combines earth and ice, slowing and eventually freezing enemies around him while making him much more durable. While in a form, he can only use the elements of that form.

Chaosmetal Bombardment: While Gray can still shoot soft or hard projectiles, he can now infuse these projectiles with elemental energies depending on his form. The default Chaos form utilizes all the energies with unpredictable results, while the other forms can only utilize certain elements.

After your sudden transformation, everyone was at the opposite side of the cave baffled and wary. You looked like you were about to explode.
"Gray are... you alright ?.." said Brown with an extremely worried voice.

Allies:
-Barag, Muscular Human Cut and Bruises all over Side melted / Skin melted / Medicine applied
> Great Spear
-Kokaun, Golden Radasar Wounded / Scales melted [2Abs]

Spoiler: Gray Status (click to show/hide)

Gorra the Lich
I'm fine, No... Soon to be Better then fine...
I Transfer my Phalitary to the Much less Crushed Corpse of the cyclops

[1] As soon as you released hold of your golden amulet, the body you once had collapsed with nothing left to hold it together. Slowly, very slowly your mind began to permeate through the huge body of the Cyclops.
In a Cyclops corpse

Really, really slowly. It was already night, and you still couldn't stand up. There was something extremely unwieldy with it, it was the feeling of trying to move with a pair of shoes too big for you. Furthermore these shoes were riddled of holes so big it took a lot of energy and focus to badly stitch them.
Body-Mind Incompatibility problem

In this state, your unlife force and mana recovered at an incredibly slow pace. +1HP +2MP

Osuro stood there patiently as his body slowly returned to its unbroken state. Very patiently.

Allies :
-Great Skeletal Knight, Osuro [Essence2Abs]
> Worn battle axe
-Mindless Ghost

Spoiler: Gorra's Status (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
I've got one of the world's greatest libraries at my disposal here. Check if there are records on my family and where the manor from my memories may be located. Look for records about Levem as well. Ways to control the space-magic barriers here would also be useful. Finding out where places in which monster-human coexistence was a normal thing might also be an interesting thing to do. If there are any books or records that look like they might be important plot dumps/hooks, read those too.

Oh, and check what's an Exar. And maybe take a look at The Hemologist's Handbook.

To do list :
-Check if there are records on my family and where the manor from my memories may be located. Check for plot/loredump
-Look for records about Levem. Check for plot/loredump
-Ways to control the space-magic barriers.
-Find out where places in which monster-human coexistence was a normal thing. Check for plot/loredump
-If there are any books or records that look like they might be important plot dumps/hooks, read those too. Check for plot/loredump
-Check what's an Exar. aka Fluff around
-And maybe take a look at The Hemologist's Handbook. aka Fluff around

Before you reached the Archives, you asked what was an Exar, and if there were ways of controlling the barriers like the one around the Library. And also a short summary of what could be found in the Hemologist's Handbook.
"Exar was the title given to the emperor of the Exarus Empire, an empire that stood on the continent long before Levem was founded. The barrier set around the Library is a powerful Class VII spell that requires a command password for the parameters to be adjusted, its power is supplied by the Library's self-sufficient mana generator. The Hemologist's Handbook contains various informations about the bloods of the world : taste, composition, pricing, marriages, etc."

[5] The Levemite Library was indeed a great repository of knowledge. From books to magical data storing techniques, it had the best of everything of its time. And you had a librarian-security guard-janitor with you, how could you fail to find those informations ?

Family and Manor :
This one was very easily done. The hovering magic eye told you the address in your contact informations was one of your family's manor located at the outskirt of Levem. You had the precise location be explained to you and noted on a paper.

You then found the records of the Fuilsgiath family in the Archive area, on a data crystal brought to you telekinetically by the eye. It seemed happy to finally be able to do its job after so many time. Quickly glancing through it, you confirmed that Cadan and Innes Fuilsgiath were your parents. You also learnt that your family was prestigious and originated from the Iscorish nobility, in the earliest years of the ancient Iscori kingdom, far before Levem ever exist.

Iscori was a kingdom of humanoid species.

Levem :
Once again the guardian brought you a data crystal at your demand, this one containing the history of Levem.

Levem was the monstropolis of Nartel, a country belonging to the Typhidna Alliance. It was famous for its Library, the classy and noble feel of the city and its inhabitants. Like all countries of the Typhidna Alliance, Nartel and thus Levem was inhabited by countless species of what would to you be known as monsters. You read that vampires were an ethnic minority, making up less than 1% of the population as a side note.

However, the term "monster" was actually never used to your surprise. When you asked about the word "monster", the eye's answers gave you chills. "Monster" was the name given to "people afflicted by the degeneration".

Monster-Human coexistence :
You began to have doubts as soon as you glanced over your familial records. And quickly reading about Levem's history confirmed what you thought.

In the Typhidnan countries at the era of the Library, there was no social distinction between a Human, a Vampire, a Mermaid, or any other "monstrous" individual. They were not an exception, as many other countries in other lands had the same standards... The eye confirmed this, saying in a puzzled tone upon seeing your shock :
"People had lived in peace and harmony altogether for centuries, the human species was no exception. Of course there were wars between countries, but mono-species countries were a thing of the far past."

He then told you that there were whole sections about multi-species countries across the ages and how the world at that time came to be.

You have no idea how many hours passed.

White Catastrophe :
You didn't find anything about the White Catastrophe in the Archives.

"If you seek informations about the White Catastrophe, you won't find any in the Archives. Do you wish for me to seek everything we have about it ?"

Spoiler: Caedan's Status (click to show/hide)

T946 the Security Bot
Who are you?

Some talking here

"Oh, was your memory damaged ? It makes our encounter even more interesting and... fateful.
I am the ANEX Construct ALPHA, I control what is left of this installation. I have been observing you since you fought the Guard Golem with the scavengers.
And here I thought you specifically came here with an idea in mind, what a disappointment.
"

The construct began to move toward the corridor filled with metal carcasses and marks of battle.
"Follow it to the Control Room."

Spoiler: T946's Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 01:06:03 am by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: September 25, 2016, 06:18:13 am »

Turn 71 annex
Monsters :
Spoiler: Ulkas the Horned Demon (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nox the Vampire Bat (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Unnamed Ettin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gorra the Lich (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Squelchy the Polyslime (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Terence the Bone Serf (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 07:57:18 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: September 25, 2016, 06:22:19 am »

Ugh. That was so long.

[1] on transformations and Caedan's to-do-list were the biggest offenders.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: September 25, 2016, 06:50:51 am »

((Ironsnake, I think that if you team up with the swordskelly against the abomination you may be able to get a companion.))

"Information about the Catastrophe may come in handy. Find out all that you can about it."

Also, ask the Guardian what the command password is. And find out if the Library has any essence-storing objects that I could take. It was a long while since I leveled up.

Should I gain the password to the barrier, open the path for my companions (if they are still around).

Ugh. That was so long.

[1] on transformations and Caedan's to-do-list were the biggest offenders.

((Whoops.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: September 25, 2016, 08:00:15 am »

Try to figure out where the smoke trail is coming from, and move towards it's source, while remaining as sneaky as possible.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: September 25, 2016, 09:24:54 am »

Squelchy immediately swaps up his pattern for about two more hops, before just pouncing away.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: September 25, 2016, 11:08:04 am »

Gorra Looked Around and Said(or At least Attempted to Say)...
"This Body Should Do For now, But we should be off..."
Then Attempted to "Drive" Off In a Random Direction.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: September 25, 2016, 01:15:02 pm »

I keep walking, run if i feel someone is following me
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: September 25, 2016, 02:29:16 pm »

((Ironsnake, I think that if you team up with the swordskelly against the abomination you may be able to get a companion.))
((I was thinking the same thing.))

Gah! Well, the boasting worked... Follow my lead and we'll have this distraction out of the way in no time!
Reattach arm, circle around the beast so that it would have a hard time looking at both me and the undead with the sword at the same time. Once there, find something to throw. A rock, a severed head, an old mace, anything, then throw it at the beast's head and TAUNT IT. If this captures the beast's attention, yell "Now!" to the swordsman. If allowed, don't stop throwing things.

If the undead with the sword objects to my offered team-up, especially if they just straight-up attack me, instead try another disarming strike. Grab the sword if successful, and then run away whatever happens. If the sword was not taken, look for other potential weapons scattered around, but don't slow down.

((I wonder if I'll have to figure out a way to get out of the ring of undead spectators...))

((Right now, I'm imagining a skeleton holding one detached arm in the other arm and a well-preserved zombie with a sword running around a scarier version of endogeny, all of this taking place on top of a mountain of corpses, some of which are having popcorn in a circle around the whole event.))
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 08:58:17 pm by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: September 25, 2016, 02:35:49 pm »

((The animated corpses are actually weaker than a Stage 0 monster. They're pretty much Stage -1, if not less. Caedan ripped a whole group of them apart with a single spell and barely got any essence out of them (3 points, if I remember correctly). So breaking through the encirclement shouldn't be too hard.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: September 25, 2016, 07:46:45 pm »

My past :
"I was born in a large hell wolf pack, it was nice we drove each other insane but what family doesn't till the demons attacked. Most were captured and imprisoned a few like the alphas were killed when they tried to fight free. I managed to escape from the slave camp in a group but I was caught in a rock collapse we had caused to slow down pursuit. "

Tell my story and mention my observations of the demon captors
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 09:28:03 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 146