Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 282161 times)

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD - Turn 72 -With a Google Doc!-
« Reply #1890 on: October 04, 2016, 12:46:12 am »

Insult me again, churl! See what happens!

what cruel fate, I've been forced to rely on the strength of another. I don't suppose you could continue attacking the beast, despite missing the bones of an arm? I would be most thankful if you were to lend a hand.

Threaten the undead swordsman, then kindly request the cursed blade continue fighting. Get close enough to the hexabomination for it to do so, and be sure to dodge any incoming hostilities.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: October 04, 2016, 09:56:43 am »

More preys ?

Go toward the presence.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: October 04, 2016, 10:47:52 am »

Head on out with Barag, Kokaun, and Brown.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: October 04, 2016, 03:16:55 pm »

"It took me a while, but I'm back! And slightly less amnesiac."

Make my presence known.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: October 04, 2016, 03:27:41 pm »

We wonder off while I Wait for my body to readjust itself to a better form.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: October 04, 2016, 07:29:13 pm »

(I have no idea what to do about this)

Go to the guy (girl?) that brought me here and ask

What can I do to help?
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: October 05, 2016, 03:26:23 pm »

Turn 72.1

The Unnamed Ettin
(i should try to self destruct, so i roll another 1 or 2 and fully heal myself)
Dont die, grab my club and my bridge, then explore the place. Also look for a way to climb out

[6] You grabbed your club in one hand, and your bridge-part with the other. Once you were free from the sticky mucus, you began exploring the place.

Luck seemed to dawn on you as you quickly found a decent passageway. Some sort of natural stairs which you could climb on to reach the surface without much problem if everything were to go right.

But you noticed many bones and corpses in different state of decomposition right before and on the passage…

Spoiler: The Ettin's Status (click to show/hide)

Squelchy the Polyslime
Squelchy emits pheromones signifying amusement.

"Yes, that was a joke. Let's go find some shelter until morn comes."

He then does that thing.

[5] "I know'a place where darned omnis won't come ! Follow me !"

Through the night the slime led you to a place further away in the forest. A turquoise pond of water, surrounded with trees and plants different from the common species found in the woods.

The pond had strong healing effects, and the plants were actually carnivorous and attacked on sight. It may be that this pond was a bit responsible in their mutation.

Except this slime who was a Pheromone Flagelly could communicate with those plants, and was allowed safe passage. It extended to you of course.

HP fully recovered

Ally :
- 1 Pheromone Flagelly [Safe]

Spoiler: Squelchy's Status (click to show/hide)

Terence the Bone Serf
Insult me again, churl! See what happens!

what cruel fate, I've been forced to rely on the strength of another. I don't suppose you could continue attacking the beast, despite missing the bones of an arm? I would be most thankful if you were to lend a hand.

Threaten the undead swordsman, then kindly request the cursed blade continue fighting. Get close enough to the hexabomination for it to do so, and be sure to dodge any incoming hostilities.

"I will cut you down if you survive this mess."

Sword: [5]
Hexabomination: [1]

"I still need you not too damaged, don't worry. Try to brace yourself though."

You felt all your remaining mana being drained into the sword, and the muscles extended to cover half your upper body, firmly rooting on your ribcage. Then the arm made of muscles double in size, and with tremendous force it executed an overhead slash on the struggling hexabomination.

The powerful strike nearly cleaved the being in two, dispersing its unlife energy everywhere. It stopped moving, done for good. Even the corpses that were coming toward you had their senses clouded for a moment because of the large amount of expelled unlife energy.
+2 Essence to Terence / +1 to the sword / Terence can transform

Swordsman: [1]
Grounded and swarmed by feral corpses, no amount of slashing could help the swordsman. Eventually his sword was lost, and he was only a torso with a head and an arm.

[5] Covered by a pile of ravenous corpses, it seemed like the end for him. Yet a golden light could be seen radiating from inside of the pile.

Ally ?
-Undead Swordsman Legs gone Transforming
-Cursed Sword [Ess1]

Enemies :
-Six-legged undead abomination Damaged all over and Stuck / Greatly damaged
-Animated Corpses Undead Frenzy
> some approaching Terence and the Swordsman

Spoiler: Terence's Status (click to show/hide)

Nox the Vampire Bat
More preys ?

Go toward the presence.

[5] You went toward one of the many presences.

In the darkness, you could see three small and scrawny gnome-like humanoids sleeping.

Neutral :
-3 gnome-like monsters

Spoiler: Nox's Status (click to show/hide)

Gray the Unstable Prismetal Blaster
Head on out with Barag, Kokaun, and Brown.

[3] You quickly left your lair before the hostiles arrived. After putting some distance between you and your hiding place, you heard howling.

It seems you were still close enough for the monsters to chase your group.

[1] Suddenly you saw more figures coming ahead. An ambush !
"Curse, the battle seems unavoidable."

Enemies:
-5+ quadrupedal figures (front)
-Unnumbered monsters (back)

Allies:
-Barag, Muscular Human Cut and Bruises all over Side melted / Skin melted / Medicine applied
> Great Spear
-Kokaun, Golden Radasar Wounded / Scales melted [2Abs]

Spoiler: Gray Status (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler

Make my presence known.

You knocked at the door, then open it in a grand fashion.

Vanare, Firande and Ramas were initially all sat around a table with serious faces, thinking of a plan to rescue you. Their faces went through shock, relief and disbelief all at once.

There was a very awkward silence for a while, until they all shouted in unison : "Caedan ?!"

Vanare was the first to react, rushing out of her chair toward you. She grabbed you by the shoulders and shook you as if trying to make a milkshake out of you.
"How ?! How did you get back ?! How are you alive ?! What did you saw, what happened, what's that "slightly less amnesiac"-bit ?! How, why ?!"

"You owe us some explanation." said Firande with a cold voice. Then she switched to a relieved tone :
"But it's good to see you back."

Indeed, you owe them some explanation.

Spoiler: Caedan's Status (click to show/hide)

Gorra the Lich
We wonder off while I Wait for my body to readjust itself to a better form.

[4] You wondered for hours about this tower and the strange state of the land. During this long wait your body changed form, discarding the flesh and keeping the bones to resize them.

After a while, you ended up smaller but still taller than with your older body. A stark naked skeleton roughly 10ft tall with a cyclops skull.

+3HP

Allies :
-Great Skeletal Knight, Osuro [Essence2Abs]
> Worn battle axe
-Mindless Ghost

Spoiler: Gorra's Status (click to show/hide)

Roeway the Raging Blood Hound
(I have no idea what to do about this)

Go to the guy (girl?) that brought me here and ask

What can I do to help?

You manage to find the Sylvarian who brought you here, Karb. Turns out it was a she.
"This place isn't attacked for now, so we should be safe. There is not much you could do... Or maybe... maybe you could scout and see what happened ? You seem fast."

Spoiler: Roeway's Status (click to show/hide)

PTW. Would thoroughly enjoy participating
I guess you could !
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 04:31:53 am by Nakéen »

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: October 05, 2016, 03:44:56 pm »

((Woah, that turn came fast. Also, I think my turn had some formatting issues. So, I'm gonna be that guy who asks all the questions again, can I transform now, or do I have to muscle my way out of the swarm of lesser undead?))
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: October 05, 2016, 04:04:08 pm »

Squelchy waits out the night.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: October 05, 2016, 04:05:51 pm »

"Maybe we can talk to them. But if not, we have to fight through. If we go quick enough, maybe we can still escape. Let me attack first so you all aren't in my line of fire, then you all can attack. And keep an eye on the ones behind us." Gray whispers to the group, moving to the front.

"I don't want to harm you, but we have no plans to be your meal tonight. Let us through, please, or you will end up the same as the Bronzeking Scorpion that tried to eat us. Do not try to stall us, just move."

Try talking it through. If that doesn't work, or they stall to let our pursuers catch up, then it's time to try out my new form. Get to the front of the group so my allies aren't in line of fire and unleash a Chaosmetal Barrage on our attackers.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: October 05, 2016, 05:04:48 pm »

((Woah, that turn came fast. Also, I think my turn had some formatting issues. So, I'm gonna be that guy who asks all the questions again, can I transform now, or do I have to muscle my way out of the swarm of lesser undead?))
((You can transform now, and then muscle your way through. You'll also get a full heal from transforming.))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: October 05, 2016, 05:05:57 pm »

((Don't worry about asking hints (meant things but why not autocorrect),  I don't mind at all !
You can transform now or later. According to my mood and the dice's, it may go smoothly.
It will go smoothly, no need for me to be cruel on a first transformation  !))
Edit: thanks Hawk132, who isn't a hawk for nothing

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: October 05, 2016, 05:23:56 pm »

((Alright, well in that case...))

What's this? something's changing! I hope these muscles will be able to accommodate...

Spoiler: transformation (click to show/hide)

As the golden light of transformation enveloped Terrence, a spark of knowledge lit itself in his mind.

I... My name... Terrence... Yes, It simply must have a second letter R! I am a noble, and my name reflects as much! I have become baron here, and I shall become emperor of this ruined world! All shall come to fear the name Terrence!

As for an action this turn... If any of the rampaging undead try anything funny, take care of them.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 05:29:16 pm by ironsnake345 »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: October 05, 2016, 06:11:07 pm »

"Well, first of all, in case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm actually a vampire. That's an important thing."

"The place we went to is actually an ancient library. A very well stocked one. And it turns out I donated quite a lot of money there a few millenia ago. And it's good that I'm the one who got stuck in there, because if it was anyone else, you'd get slaughtered by the Guardians."

"I asked them to make me a key to the barrier and started looking for any records regarding my origins. I found out quite a bit. Hence the 'slightly less amnesiac' part."

"Anyway, since I have the key, we can go back there if you'd like."

Explain everything. Including about White and any other trivia I read about. Go to the library if Vanare wants to.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: October 05, 2016, 06:57:27 pm »

First examine the corpses, then enter the passage. Inmediatly run back if i see anything.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 146