Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 277865 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD - Turn 72 -With a Google Doc!-
« Reply #1950 on: January 06, 2017, 02:34:56 am »

I will be genuinly upset if he doesn't continue it...
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: February 04, 2017, 05:01:47 pm »

Cheers to anyone still interested and waiting. I was able to get in contact and received an update of his situation from Nakéen.

He had some very time and focus consuming problems in his life, starting right after the last update, effectively barring him from visiting Bay12 forum at all. The situation is slowly getting better now, but is still far from the point he could diverse any attention to the games. He said he could try visiting Bay12 later this month, but can't promise anything.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: February 04, 2017, 06:29:28 pm »

Hell, I can wait a couple months. And I'm more than glad to have an update.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: February 06, 2017, 02:32:42 pm »

Hell, I can wait a couple months. And I'm more than glad to have an update.
Same.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: February 06, 2017, 02:53:42 pm »

YOU PRICK I THOUGHT IT WAS BACK!
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: February 28, 2017, 03:40:48 am »

THE GAME (and Nakéen) IS COMING BACK FOR REAL THIS TIME (really)!
SEE YOU ON SATURDAY :D

Ugh. Rainbow colored is cancerous ^^"

First, I apologize! And that's it. More details coming in next post if you are interested in the woes of my life :p

Secondly! Thanks a lot to all those who kept believing in this game despite the horrible wordless disappearance I put you through all :( Mmh. It nearly sounds like another apology.

Thirdly! I'm so happy to be back there! Jeez, I have excited myself now.

Edit: I re-read... and I left on a cliffhanger??? I'm truly a monster D:

Edit2: I HAD THE WHOLE TURN 72.3 HALF WRITTEN WHAT THE HELL PAST ME
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 03:44:42 am by Nakéen »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: February 28, 2017, 03:43:01 am »

... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: February 28, 2017, 04:02:21 am »

Best news ever! Can't wait to continue  :P
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: February 28, 2017, 04:13:57 am »

PARTY PARTY PARTY
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
« Reply #1959 on: February 28, 2017, 04:35:12 am »

Considering what I was looking for, Knowing more of my past would certainly help and be interesting

Listen to what the construct has to say

((Welcome back Nakéen))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: February 28, 2017, 04:36:22 am »

He lives! The second coming is upon us!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: February 28, 2017, 05:31:51 am »

Just incase you forgot this when I put this here a few months ago!

Name: Heros draco infans
Species: Drakling
Appearance: A baby dragon covered in red, yellow, and blue scaled. It has small spikes that start on from it's head, and gow down to the end of it's tail. It's claws are small, but very sharp.
Attributes: increase two stats by 1 and decrease two other stats by 1 (apart from HP or MP)
HP 10
MP 10
STR 1 -Strength : increase physical damage-
CON -1 -Constitution : increase physical resilience-
POW 1 -Power : increase special/magical damage-
RES -1 -Resistance : increase special/magical resilience-
INT 0 -Intelligence : increase your ability to submit others to your will-
IND 0 -Individuality : increase your ability to resist to others will-

Traits :Weak scale armour: It's armour slightly protects it from incoming attacks.
Sharp claws: It's claws are sharp, and deadly.

Skills : Weak fire breath: It can breath fire, but only for small amounts of time.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: February 28, 2017, 05:50:13 am »

Turn 72.3: The Comeback!

Roeway the Raging Blood Hound
Feeling brave and a little opportunistic Roeway gets behind the demon and starts biting at his ankles to attempting to hamstring and distract using past experience hunting with his pack to know when to strike and when to back off to avoid injury.

(time to be a dick to demons)
Feeling brave and a little opportunistic Roeway gets behind the demon and starts biting at his ankles to attempting to hamstring and distract using past experience hunting with his pack to know when to strike and when to back off to avoid injury.

(time to be a dick to demons)
I realized I made a very bad move as a GM right now, caught in the excitement. Roeway's danger level is screaming him that the demon is abnormally strong, stronger than the dragon even.
Roeway... Run. Run like the very hell is on your heels. You may want to reread Ulkas & Astrosa storyline to understand why you should do so immediately.

That said, I have so many ideas now... Time to work on them  8)
((Well fuck I didnt think that the major players would be messing around with a small army))

Roeway starts reconsidering his plan after he relised that the demon seemed only lightly injured after taking a blast of dragon fire that had killed a bunch of other demons. Instead he sat an watched observing him and looking for what abilitys he had and what limitations there were.

At first you intended to carefully watch for an opening to launch a sneak attack on the lone demon. But as you kept analyzing him your instincts began to scream of danger. First off, the demon survived the breath of the dragon. Secondly you felt a huge power flowing out of him.

So you watched the fight, bidding your time. Your senses were sharp enough to listen to everything.

The two monsters were facing each other, immobile. They were currently exchanging words.
"You wretch... You survived my breath... How many did you kill to obtain so much power?.."
"I have lost count. You will be but another name on the list."
"A fool, you are such a fool ! This power will bring ruin upon your kin!"

The demon laughed.
"Hahaha, you are the fool. A new wind has been blowing on the world and only those who can catch its drift will rise. Those who won't will be swept away and forgotten like dust."

The dragon's roar made the air vibrate with rage. Charging forward to get in range he swept his tail at the demon, obliterating the charred corpses on its path. You think you saw the demon smile like an ecstatic madman as he stood his ground. Instead of dodging the rock-shattering attack he prepared to take the blow straight on.

When the powerful tail connected, it seemed nothing could survive unharmed from so much strength. Yet the tail stopped and the demon still stood up, holding the tail.

The dark red markings pulsed. A swirling cloud of red demonic energy completely enveloped the demon's body, leaving only a visible figure. Through the cloud you saw the figure suddenly grow, doubling then tripling in size. And the cloud dispersed in an instant revealing a completely different being, more akin to an demonic avatar.

Standing nearly as tall as the dragon, the one-eyed demon transformed into a colossal being radiating with malevolent power. His wings hadn't grow and instead emitted an aura of energy forming a pair of massive red wings. Its two horns were longer than swords and new markings appeared on his extremely muscular body.

"I WILL SHOW YOU TRUE POWER!!!"

One-eyed demon: [5]
Shegarian dragon: [5]

What followed was a titanic battle.

The transformed demons punches tore crater into the earth and the dragon's claws opened fissures in the ground. Both of them were fighting at full strength, displaying powers far beyond your league. You even had to back away because of the intense collateral damages the fight wrought on the surroundings.

Slowly the dragon was getting more beaten up toward death and realizing his life stood on the brink, he summoned all his remaining strengths into a last-ditch attack. His whole body shone intensely emitting a green light. A surging flow of energy threatened to be released at any instant from his mouth.

And then he unleashed the breath.

One-eyed demon: [2]
Shegarian dragon: [1]
Roeway: [6]
The night was dyed with an intense light for several seconds, blinding those near the source.

Before the attack happened, you had the survival reflex to run away from here as your smell for mana alarmed you of a massive mana expenditure. Even after putting some distance between them and you, the deafening blast nearly stunned you for a second and you slipped on a slope, crashing on a rock and slightly hurting yourself. -1HP

Of course you came back to see the aftermath.

The demon was standing, his body very badly burnt and still sizzling from the breath. He was standing atop the mutilated corpse of the dragon which was damaged in such a way it seemed the dragon exploded from the inside.

Spoiler: Roeway's Status (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
"Protecting history is a good thing. Come, I'll open the barrier when we get there."

Back to the library.

Leaving Ramas and Firande behind, you headed for the Levemite Library. Fortunately your key allowed passage in the greater barrier so there was no need to repeat another sung spell.

Using the key to open a gap in the library's barrier, you entered accompanied with Vanare.

[1] As soon as you set foot in the hallway of the guardians, they stepped off their pedestals and threateningly spoke up :
"MISTER FUILSGIATH, WHO IS THIS PERSON ACCOMPANYING YOU? SHE IS NOT OF THE OLD WORLD, WE DEMAND THAT SHE LEAVES."

Both of you stopped, and you started thinking about what to answer...

Ally :
Vanaremalia De Veraide, Fordania Great Library's High Archivist

Spoiler: Caedan's Status (click to show/hide)

Gray the Unstable Prismetal Blaster
"BROWN!" Gray exclaims with concern before turning to the Miraglions. "You hurt my friend...no, you hurt my brother. I gave you a chance. If you choose to live by the law of the desert, then so be it. I. Will. DEVOUR. YOU!"

Devour the ones that I already shot from the inside. Have the shots that missed jump back into the Miraglion that I grazed and devour it. As for the Miraglion that hurt Brown, shape my arm into a hardened, barbed spike and impale it, then devour it.

Gray: [5]
Parts: [5,2,5,5]
The numerous small parts that missed managed to gather into a small blob and hop on the slowed monster, slowly eating at its strong hide.
Two of your shots landed close to vital organs and when they began slowly digesting their surroundings they inflicted critical wounds to two Miraglions.
One shot had not enough energy left to digest, and couldn't do much on its own.

Shaping your arm into a barbed spike, you impaled the stunned Miraglion and devoured it from the inside quickly. Its scream slowly turned into a dying wheeze as it died from blood loss. +2Essence

Miraglions: [4, 1, 3, 4]
The four alive Miraglions kept charging forward.
Two of them arrived at your distance, suddenly vanishing and reappearing to your side and your back. They bit you from each side, tearing parts of your body. -4HP
One who suffered from internal wounds collapsed due to the strain of the effort aggravating its internal wound. The other came on Brown, bitting him savagely but with reduced strength.

Barag: [2]
Kokaun: [6]
Barag stood his ground to cover the rear while Kokaun came to help you. It lunged at the Miraglion in your back and bit him in the back, melting his flesh due to the Radasar venom. But this move put your rear in a bad position.

Incomings:
The monsters that appeared from behind weren't Miraglions. They looked like giant rodents with a rocky skin. They were bulkier than the Miraglions, and were numbering six.

Enemies:
-5 Miraglions (front)
#1: dead
#2: chilled / wounded
#3: chilled / wounded
#4: internal wounds / collapsed / chilled / wounded
#5: internal wounds / chilled / wounded

-6 rodent-like monsters (back)

Allies:
-Barag, Muscular Human Cut and Bruises all over Side melted / Skin melted / Medicine applied
> Great Spear
-Kokaun, Golden Radasar Wounded / Scales melted [2Abs]

Spoiler: Gray Status (click to show/hide)

The Psychic Forest Spider
RIP ettin, he did nothing important at all

I will leave another character here, if there are too many players just put me in a waitlist

Name: None because the truth is that i suck at creating names. If you want you could give him one but it doesnt matter that much

Species: Psychic Forest Spider
Appearance: A large creature with eight legs and many glowing green eyes, like a big green tarantula. Despite their appearance they are actually insects and can communicate with other creatures using their mental powers.
Attributes:
HP 10
MP 10
STR -1
CON 1
POW 0
RES 0
INT 1
IND -1

Traits : Telepathy: They can mentaly communicate with anything that can think, and can detect other psychic creatures at long distances.

Skills : Mind Blast: use pure psychic power to attack the enemy, can cause brain damage, mind control, hypnosis, madness, or other random nasty efects related to the brain. Does little HP damage and the chance of a secondary effect like brain damage depends of the user INT and the enemy IND.

maybe the skill is too strong, also sorry if i made grammar mistakes, english isnt my main language.

((I'm okay with the skill. Don't expect it to instantly turn your enemies into vegetables at low level though, such effects will appear when you start getting to higher stages.))

You remember the clamor of battle. The screams of pain and rage. The gasp of the dying, the howling of the mourning.
The forest has been crying incessantly for the past days, and as a psychic creature this voice left a heavy burden on your mind.

Cradled in your silk nest, you tremble. Ah, if only the voices would stop. Ah, if only the pain would stop.

You feel an urge to leave. Maybe you are looking to relieve your mind from the restlessness of the forest. Maybe you are feeling dragged by the raging battles around. Maybe you are looking to flee this turmoil...

Spoiler: The Spider's Status (click to show/hide)

Squelchy the Polyslime
"Let us leave this place."

Squelchy leaves the shelter with his ally, and begins seeking fruits for consumption, both by himself and his ally.

[5] You and the Flagelly waddle away like two innocent slimes. Not even a minute after you started looking for sustenance does the wind starts to blow gently, bringing along the sweet fragrance of some rare delicacy.

Your sensory organs start sending excited signals to your core. Whatever it is, you know you won't be disappointed. You look at your companion. It is clear it felt it too, judging from its tentacles tentacles brimming with exctitement.

You head toward the source of such natural treasure, shivering even more as you get closer.

Until you finally arrive. Before you stand a massive, millennia old tree. Its venerable branches attest its age, its massive and awe-inspiring trunk... but would you look at THIS FRUIT!

A golden peach-like fruit, shimmering with thousand shades of gold. This soft sun, pinnacle of this ancestral tree's life.
So delicious, it looks so delicious you are sure that if you were to eat it, your whole definition of "tasty" would change drastically.

This fruit may be quite high, but would that fetter you?

Ally :
- 1 Pheromone Flagelly [Safe]

Spoiler: Squelchy's Status (click to show/hide)

Terrence the Bone Baron
"Ah, wonderful. I have good feelings for the future. Apologies, my cursed friend, but I sadly am forced to harbor a natural mistrust for cursed weapons. No noble should be the pawn of such an entity."

Terrence calmly addressed the undead rider.

"And I see I am not the only one who has gained a more respectable form. That is not the body of a churl, that is the body of a true warrior. Tell me, friend, have you yet ill intent towards myself?"

Bid the cursed sword farewell and talk to the undead rider. While this is happening, sharpen the shoulder-end of the humerus in both arms of the upper pair. Idly prepare to retaliate.

(If I'm going to get in a fight with the guy who probably just revoked their churl status, then dadgum it, I'm going to do it with a pair of extra-long prehensile bone rapiers!)

Terrence: [5]"Wait, you think you will get rid of me so easily?..."
Just as the sword is done talking, it realizes it is already on the ground, alone as you walk away. It seems it had a moment of inattention, and didn't realize you just dropped it.

"..." (He just did.)

Swordsman Grudge?: [5] The once-Swordsman now-Rider glares silently at you, initially pointing its sword at you defiantly. But it slowly lower its sword.
"It would seem my physical change brought me reason. I rationalize that fighting you in this environment would be most detrimental to either of us. How about cooperating to make our way out of this battlefield, and settle our enmity afterward, be it with words or blades?"

Corpses: [3] In a curious display of politeness, or undead self-preservation instinct, the corpses let you have a gentlemanly exchange.

Ally ?
-Dead Rider
-Cursed Sword [Ess1]

Enemies :
-Six-legged undead abomination [Struck Down]
-Animated Corpses Undead Frenzy
> some approaching Terence and the Swordsman

Spoiler: Terence's Status (click to show/hide)

Nox the Vampire Bat
Transform :

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Grab the appendage that pierced you and attempt to snap it. If I succeed, take it out of myself, then use Night's Shroud.

Transformation Success Roll: [1]
[I must change]

Screams your body and soul.

[Or I will die]

It happened all so fast you couldn't comprehend it. Maybe your fear and proximity to death merged with your desire of evolution, morphing your wish into a twisted prayer for survival.

It was painful. But not as painful as the pain in your chest. You didn't really care, for all you wanted was to survive.

Before you had realized, you had already changed. An overgrown, twisted limb barely resembling a wing replaced your left wing. You knew it would still allow you to fly, somehow. As of your physique, you looked like an emaciated creature born from horror, its features torn by a fear carved deep within the flesh.

You gained +5HP, +2MP and +1STR
You acquired the trait Maddening Bloodlust, against your will
You acquired the skill Night's Frenzy, against your will
You are now a Twisted Night Wretch

Maddening Bloodlust: exactly like the Primal Bloodlust, except that your sanity may be very negatively impacted by losing yourself to the bloodlust.
Night's Frenzy: Blend in the shadows, not turning you invisible but effectively turns you into an unrecognizable being of shadow. While under the frenzy, your speed and passive regeneration increases greatly, but your stamina will be heavily drained. Watch out not to stay too long under the Frenzy.

[1] You grabbed the appendage, attempting to snap it with your newfound strength. But to no avail, this alien thorn seemed to harder than bones. Worse, your desperate struggle only worsened the wound.
-3HP

Night Frenzy: [5] Your pain and terror awakened your Night's Frenzy. A strong heartbeat echoed in your head.
Suddenly your muscles swelled with unnatural energy, and your wound started healing rapidly, nullifying your blood loss. And without even trying, you snapped the thorny appendage and pulled it out, escaping the deadly grasp of your enemy.

+1HP

You are feeling extremely powerful.

Enemy :
-1 Thorn horror

Neutral :
-1 gnome-like monsters

Spoiler: Nox's Status (click to show/hide)

Ulkas the Horned Demon
Still feeling incredibly distant and forlorn, Ulkas tried to smile reassuringly:

"Say, Astrosa, do you remember the second time that we've met? You was greatly surprised by my progress then... Heh. Just as I said, I got this power from Tinzakena, so-called God of Truth and Lies, a being foreign to this world. At first, I thought that the link between us was severed during the ritual, but when we met Chosen of Tinzakena, it was reestablished, in a new shape. Instead of slave leash, it was more of a contact line. Now, it has gotten strong enough to allow power transfer once more... And make a proper conversation possible. Firstly, I asked Tinzakena of his origins. And... He answered. I even managed to stay sane through the ordeal, even if I had to sever the most alien parts of this revelation."

Ulkas hummed and tapped his chin, smearing fingers in the blackened blood.

"It is hard to describe the view I've seen. So alien, so terrifying... And so interesting to look at and understand. I can try explaining it to you, but I can't guarantee my explanation would be comprehensible. Sorry."

Explain my current state to Astrosa, not stating the possibility of Tinzakena control directly, and explain the otherworldly picture to her if she takes interest.

"Now, we must decide what we truly want and how we wish to accomplish it. Flow of time is getting turbulent, soon enough most of the lands would be plunged into the war of extinction. Possibly, the last one. We may turn to the past in search of answers. We may turn to the present in search of raw power. Or we may turn to the future, in search of possibilities and world salvation - well, so to speak. All this choices would lead to us getting  stronger, in different ways and by different means. But all of them lead to Malderuine demise. Because you wish so, Astrosa. And I will tear this world apart for you if needed."

Hear her opinion.

Get the words of the alien across: [3]
She listened. With a calm, understanding air, she took every words you said in her mind. Once you were done explaining your current state, and a glimpse of what you saw beyond, she nodded and her expression changed. It was a face of cold seriousness she never showed before.
"I will be honest with you Ulkas. What you saw, what you are currently... it is all beyond my understanding. I know you enough to be sure of this, your mind and intellect surpasses mine. What you stumbled upon seems like a matter far above our simple existences, this is both thrilling and terrifying. Yet... somehow nostalgic too."

You continued, reminding her your faithful devotion. She smiled, a single smile that told you both of you grew a lot in such a short span of time.
"To think we would go this far together. The world is so much full of surprise..."

And then she laughed, not out of joy, but as if mocking the heavens.
"Ha! Past, present, future... none of them care if they won't further our goals of power! Let's seize them all Ulkas, both past, present and future, let's make them ours. Let's surpass everything, let's surpass Malderuine, let's surpass them all! War? Extinction? Salvation? I don't care, we don't care. We will get the power to change the world as it seems fit to us. Hahaha!"

You laughed too, you understood her and agreed. All that mattered was to get stronger, for after all, only the strong could hope to change their world. Who cared about the means, as long as the end result was achieved? It was her unbreakable straight-forwardness that you admired.

"We have so many choices now, isn't it wonderful? We could take a visit to your "god" and its worshippers... I always dreamt of holidays in a human city after all, hu fufu... I feel like visiting the humans will yield much more interesting results than facing the demons now."

A devilish thought appeared in your mind. If demons were coming toward the humans, then they would inevitably fight... You may be the first demons to come to humans in that case, and as such, you were gifted with the first move.

So many possibilities indeed, you imagined all that you could do with that move of yours. Maybe the game just started you wondered...

Spoiler: Ulkas Status (click to show/hide)

T946 the Security Bot
Considering what I was looking for, Knowing more of my past would certainly help and be interesting

Listen to what the construct has to say

((Welcome back Nakéen))

"Does the name of Elzar Malioi remind you of anything? No? I should have guessed so. I will start from the beginning."

"We are both ANEX Constructs, artificial constructs created by humans. We are the prototypes of a project aiming to create artificial constructs possessing a true soul. We were meant to be 24, but only 8 were created, me as the first, and you as the last. The project intended to use human subjects as template for the "soul"."

The automaton leads you to a pile of files. There are 8 of them, all describing a human subject. You see the name of Elzar Malioi on the first one.

"I was known as Elzar Malioi before being turned into a construct. I was convicted of death sentence, like all the other test subjects. You and I, we were once humans, of course we forgot everything during "translation"."

The automaton points toward a file.
"This is who you were. The last activated ANEX-outfitted Construct, ANEX Theta. You were intended to be the ultimate war machine of the Ashafan military, but never went past the first stage." [Feel free to choose a name/backstory if you feel like it. Will create one if needed]

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theta#Symbolism)

Alpha pursued with the explanations.
"The main goal of this project was to create self-reliant and evolving constructs for military use. The project went fine at first, until the Essence contained in our Artificial Nexus started morphing our souls and mechanical bodies.

And one day they attempted to remove Epsilon's Anex, causing it to go berserk and destroy a large part of the facility. Epsilon was put down, and sealed for studies in the deepest levels. We were then each isolated in a different wing for study, until eventually the other constructs lost themselves into a frenzy. They all possessed monstrous and human essence, their monstrous side probably was at cause there.
"

"There was an outbreak as the other constructs rampaged across the facility. I helped the humans in the evacuation, but failed. The other constructs managed to take control of the majority of the Guard Golems, turning the battle into a one sided slaughter. Only Epsilon remained there, still imprisoned in the lower levels. As for the others, I have no idea of their whereabouts.

As for you, you disappeared during the commotion, and I never heard of you until now.
"

Spoiler: T946's Status (click to show/hide)

Newcomers

Heros Draco Infans the Drakling
I hope this monster is ok!
Spoiler: Heros Draco Infans (click to show/hide)

[3] As usual, you woke up to the first rays of the sun. Stretching yourself, you glanced around the large cavern where you and some of your kin elected residence. You were a small handful of Draklings, living there each for your own reasons.

Some were chased by their progenitors, some choose to leave the nest, others just had no other choice.

You walked to the entrance of the cavern, standing up and looking at the jagged surroundings. Your "residence" was located in some mountainous region, a few meters downward lied a dry riverbed.

Theta the Wolf
Are you still looking for players? I'm fine with wait-listing or just waiting to play until you get a computer you can do turns well with.

Spoiler: Theta (click to show/hide)

I'm fine with the traits being modified.

[In the Elon Woods]
[1] Bad, this is bad. A strange flying, horned creature is pursuing you, clearly intending to devour you! You have been running for a while now, but it is still on your tracks. What to do?

Spoiler: Theta Status (click to show/hide)

One-of-the-many Arthropedes
((Please add width attribute to your map like this: ))
Spoiler: Draft map by Dark One (click to show/hide)

When the game continues, I would like to be in as this:
Spoiler: Totally not a sheep (click to show/hide)

[4] A day as any other.

As per usual, you shuffled deftly around the trees, gliding gracefully on the forest floor. Looking for a prey, looking for a meal.

Unsurprisingly, you quickly caught some chemical signal typical of another being. From experience, that one would be a medium-sized mammal, the kind you loved hunting in the morning. Mammals were an easy kill. Their skin was too soft for your fangs, allowing you to easily inject your deadly venom inside their blood.

It didn't take long before you got the creature in your line of sight. Some sort of large rodent with many thorns on its tail. A foolish mean of defense, you were sure such meager weapons would never pierce your sturdy chitin.

For now, you watched.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 06:20:38 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: February 28, 2017, 05:51:05 am »

Booya! Woah, I should sleep now, it's getting late haha!

If I forgot anything, tell me :)

And don't post an action yet! I will make a summary of what happened so far to make up for the time.

@AoshimaMishio: Thanks for the map width, I could never figure out how to do that!

edit: nevermind, feel free to post or wait for the summary. For now I'm going to sleep :)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 05:56:09 am by Nakéen »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: February 28, 2017, 06:27:14 am »

I've been keeping an eye on this thread for quite a while. Now that it's officially revived, I'll put up a sheet.

Name: Eron...something. He can't remember his last name.
Species: Ghost Musician
Appearance: Often, just an old trumpet in decent condition, hovering midair like some unknown force is holding it, even playing it.  Truly, he is a ghost with a head and arms, but they barely exist in this reality, only somewhat visible in the right conditions, such as fog.
Attributes:
HP 10
MP 10
Strength -1
Constitution 1
Power 1
Resistance 0
Intelligence -1
Individuality 0

Traits: Possesed Body- Being a ghost bound to a physical object, he is hard to his physically, and even hits to the trumpet would not deal too much damage.

Skills: Mystic Wisps- can conjure flaming wisps from his trumpet and control them. He can only have three out at a time, though.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 146