Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 277849 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak) Monster RTD [Recruiting]
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2016, 05:36:56 pm »

Scoop up the bloody clay underneath the creature and fill the gashes on my back
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2016, 05:38:18 pm »

((Can I just say I love two things about this RTD so far: Nakeen's writing style is beautiful and the rapid updates. Looovely.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2016, 05:39:35 pm »

((Sarrak, I just added your turn next to the others. Sorry for not seeing it !))

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2016, 05:51:08 pm »

((...I don't know if I should thank you or curse RNG. Oh well.))

Using gestures and body movements, taunt mole and finish it in one precise bite.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2016, 06:01:25 pm »

Turn 5

Squishy the Mana Slime :
Absorb the mana that is residual in the air, then hop on over to the injured tarantula and just pound it to death. No mercy.
[3] Absorbing the residual mana in the air, you recover some of your energy
You recover 1 MP
[3] The mana-burning tarantula is flaying wildly. You pound it, tripping it, and watch it slowly burn away consumed by the blue flames.
A glowing energy rise from the charred carcass, and you absorb it.
You feel extremely close to reaching the next stage. So close that you just need a little more energy

Ferratus the Animated Armor
I have wandered through this castle long enough. Set out into the forest.
[3] Tired of these long-forgotten souvenirs, you leave the ruined castle and head toward the forest. After some minutes into the woods, you suddenly realize all noise have stopped. There is only you, and an eerie silence.

Robobert the Clay Giant
Scoop up the bloody clay underneath the creature and fill the gashes on my back
[2] You think of repairing yourself with clay. But the ground is actually soil and patching yourself with it don't yield any effect.
[3] You "sense" something strange ahead. You feel...tempted. There is something out there that is calling out to you.

Ulkas the Black Imp
Using gestures and body movements, taunt mole and finish it in one precise bite.
[4] vs [1] You taunt the mole, distracting it. She rushes at you wildly, falling to your trap.
You step on the side, and the mole crashes into a boulder behind you.
[6] You bite the stunned rock mole in the body, tearing apart a special organ stocking gas. The mole suddenly explodes and you are hurt by flying rocks !
While you are lying stunned, a glowing energy fill your body.
You lose 3 PV
You feel closer to the next stage.

Monsters :

Spoiler: Ulkas the Black Imp (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:41:35 am by Nakéen »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2016, 06:03:32 pm »

If I can't eat the mole - search for something else.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2016, 06:04:53 pm »

ptw

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2016, 06:08:57 pm »

Convert some of my mana into health, then head deeper.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak) Monster RTD [5/?]
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2016, 06:10:01 pm »

Walk towards the urge.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2016, 06:18:25 pm »

Prepare for combat and search for whatever made the noise stop.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2016, 06:24:46 pm »

Size is good for intimidating, but there is a tactical advantage to be had. While it is still reared up, I attempt to take a bite out of the weaker flesh of it's underbelly and neck!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2016, 06:30:30 pm »

Turn 6

Ulkas the Black Imp
If I can't eat the mole - search for something else.
[4] You manage to salvage a lot of meat from the corpse. Eating fill you with strength, you feel your forces recovering.
You recover 2HP
[1] You keep searching for something else. Walking down the mountain, you hear the ground shaking again. You jump in time to evade the Rock Eater, an armored giant worm with acidic saliva. Facing it head on may not be your salvation, but no one knows for sure.

Squishy the Mana Slime
Convert some of my mana into health, then head deeper.
[4] -Over-ruled by GM- You try to convert mana into health. But you don't know how to do this.
[5] You head deeper. Mana crystals are getting scarce, you feel uneasy in this dark underground. You keep getting further. The air is thick, you can only hear yourself crawling.
Then you reach a small room-like place. In the middle of it is a weird crystal, different from the usual mana crystals.

Robobert the Clay Golem
Walk towards the urge.
Like a moth drawn to a flame, you head toward the urge. Time passes, but you don't care. The urge is getting nearer and nearer.
And then, standing in the middle of a forest clearing, you see a massive figure. A fellow golem, but this one is made of stone.
He greets you :"Hi my brethren. I am Gord, Rock Golem. Strange force within you. What are you ?"

Ferratus the Animated Armor
Prepare for combat and search for whatever made the noise stop.
You draw your sword and take a battle stance, alert of your surrounding.
From the shadow, a wretched being of flickering black energy emerge.
"You sensed me" he says in a broken voice. "I lost my body. Give me yours."
[3] vs [6] He invades you, trying to take control of your armor. But he is weakened by staying so long without a body, and you overpower him easily. You assimilates him into yourself, but the results are...strange.
Your mind is torn, his memories meld with yours. You see a battlefield. Swords, Lances, Knights and Soldiers.
A man with an axe. He kills you. A child and a woman. They smile at you.

Do you fight or yield to the conflict, accepting the soul ?

? the Aradian Mirage Beetle
Size is good for intimidating, but there is a tactical advantage to be had. While it is still reared up, I attempt to take a bite out of the weaker flesh of it's underbelly and neck!
[1] ((oh)) You attempt to bite the flesh of its weak point, but the lizard is too fast and strong ! He bites you in the abdomen, and shakes savagely. He then throws you outside, and you fly like a rag doll. Your wings are broken.
You lose 4HP

Monsters :

Spoiler: Ulkas the Black Imp (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:43:27 am by Nakéen »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2016, 06:32:40 pm »

Flee! I really need easier target.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2016, 06:33:12 pm »

((Woah, I just realized I used PV instead of HP ! French is leaking... I will change this later.))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2016, 06:34:40 pm »

(dear god these rolls are bad. I might have to start over.)
Wounded and weakened, It appears the only remaining option is to retreat. Hopefully it will not pursue as I tend to my broken wings.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 146