Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 282229 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak) Monster RTD [5/?]
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2016, 12:12:57 am »

Spoiler: Monster made. (click to show/hide)
((Am I in or?))
((You are in ! It's just that I had Squishy transformation on priority ^^"))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2016, 12:17:09 am »

"Your" wanderings have led your swarm to a strange land. All "you" knew before was a lifeless wasteland. And now, greenery spread before you. A large, emerald plain. It is night time.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2016, 12:41:43 am »

'We' Search for a Being for 'Us' to Kill and Consume...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2016, 12:48:30 am »

Turn 7b

'We' Search for a Being for 'Us' to Kill and Consume...
[6] Consume and grow. The will of the swarm is absolute.
"You" search. And "you" find.
Huge. It is Huge. Silver fur. Sharp fangs and claws.

Before you stands a large feline like monster. His silver fur reflects the moonlight rays. This is a Silver Steppe Hunter, a dangerous nocturnal predator.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:46:14 am by Nakéen »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2016, 12:54:39 am »

It Shall be Slain, For 'we' cannot be stopped by a single lonely Lesser Beast...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2016, 01:23:44 am »

It Shall be Slain, For 'we' cannot be stopped by a single lonely Lesser Beast...
[3] Your swarm surrounds the beast like a cloud of pure death. The beast's skin may be strong, it doesn't last too long in face of Xenoreaths fangs and claws.
Beast action [5] The Silver Hunter leaps nimbly backward, getting out of range of your swarm. It unleashes a roar so strong it stuns the Xenoreaths at best and kill them at worst. Your swarm is in disarray in face of this attack.
You lose 5 HP
The Silver Hunter is covered in cuts and is lightly bleeding

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak) Monster RTD [6/?]
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2016, 01:27:43 am »

((Coolrune, I did a minor changer concerning leveling up. What do you want to increase the most, HP or MP ?
One will get a +2 bonus, the other a +5.))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2016, 01:55:18 am »

Turn 7b'

Ulkas the Black Imp
Confirm and offer my services.
[1] ((oh.))
"Oh really ? What a sweetheart you are" says the female demon with a sweet smile while floating toward you.

Once she arrives close to you, her sweet smile suddenly twists into the most evil and sadistic grin you have ever seen.

"Then give me your essence little boy."

She suddenly grabs you by the throat, holding you effortlessly in the air. You struggle in vain, she is too strong.
She laughs at your powerlessness, and violently throws you away. [2] You slam on a rock wall.

You lose 4 HP.

"Let's play little boy, tee-hee-hee~~"
you hear.

Spoiler: Ulkas the Black Imp (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:53:11 am by Nakéen »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2016, 02:24:53 am »

Continue tending to my wounds, and begin the hunt again. If fortune has it we encounter the lizard again, it will know fear.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2016, 02:29:06 am »

Continue tending to my wounds, and begin the hunt again. If fortune has it we encounter the lizard again, it will know fear.
[5] You keep resting and tending to your wounds. You manage to find plants with medicinal properties, which greatly speed up your recovery.
You recovered all your HP
Furthermore, you see a lone creature in the distance, standing on a dune. It seems the creature is lost and weary. And vulnerable.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2016, 02:34:12 am »

attempt to sneak up on it and pin it to the ground. This may be a perfect chance to begin my hive.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2016, 02:37:21 am »

The beast is lesser then us, we will persevere, we shall Slay it so we may feast.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2016, 02:42:51 am »

Taunt & RUN, RUN, RUN!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2016, 03:12:28 am »

Turn 7c

? the Aradian Mirage Beetle
attempt to sneak up on it and pin it to the ground. This may be a perfect chance to begin my hive.
[4] Having learnt from your past mistake, you sneakily follow the lone creature. Lying in the shadows, waiting the right moment before moving. You finally arrive at close distance from the creature.

It is a strange being. Bipedal. Fleshy, but with some kind of weird secondary skin. It seems so frail and meatless. But a prey is a prey.

You jump at it and pin it to the ground. The unsuspecting creature immediately try to fend you off, but it is weak. So weak.
[3] The creature utters some complicated sound, and you narrowly avoid a bolt of mana that would have hit your face directly ! You keep biting at the strange creature.

Brood Queen J9622-5 the Xenotrath Swarm
The beast is lesser then us, we will persevere, we shall Slay it so we may feast.
[6] Though your swarm is dispersed, it stands united thanks to your unique link. You quickly surround the beast again.
But this time, it won't get out of it alive. The swarm claws and bites relentlessly at the creature, chipping its life progressively.
As you feel that the killing blow is for soon. The Silver Hunter suddenly emits a shockwave that repel the swarm and the beast undergoes a change !

Red strips of fur appear, giving the feeling of war tattoos. The creatures eye glow scarlet. Its wounds began to regenerate at blinding speed.

[2] The Enraged Silver Hunter try to claw at the swarm. But blinded with rage, its strikes lack precision.

Ulkas the Black Imp
Taunt & RUN, RUN, RUN!
[5] Clinging to your last bits of life, you focus all your mana into a taunt inducing attack, hoping to stall for time.
In a last ditch effort, you expend all your remaining magic energy into this attack. A visible pulse of energy is emitted because of the endeavor.
You used up all your MP

The demoness suddenly stops as her claw was going to behead you. She mutters to herself.

"You miserable weakling...managed to distort my mind state with your own power ?..."

You don't dare moving. You know running would be futile. She just stays here in front of you, speaking to herself.

"I'm so pissed pissed pissed PISSED ! I soooo very want to kill you, devour you whooole little boy...but you...ah...AHAHAHAHAHA !"

Her laugh is mad and contorted with malice. Suddenly her voice revert to the "gentle tone" :

"Amazing. Wonderful even. I like you little imp, I underestimated you. You... you have true potential. It would be such a waste to make such a young seed go to waste...

She looks at you with gentle eyes. The sudden change makes it even more scary than when she had a mad face.
"I will let you live. I'm sure we will meet again. And you will be stronger, oh so much stronger that I can't waaaait..."

She violently rips away her arm, and tend it to you.
"My parting gift to apologize. Eat it. You will repay me one day, I know you will. Oh ? Is this what they call fate ?" she finally says to you.

And then after blowing a kiss toward you, she takes flight and disappear in the night...

Spoiler: Ulkas the Black Imp (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:54:05 am by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2016, 03:12:53 am »

((Sarrak. That was crazy luck haha. Look like you found yourself a mayadere ? Or worse ?))

((Too those lost. Last Mass Group Update))
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 03:37:50 am by Nakéen »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 146