Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 281243 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD - Turn 72 -With a Google Doc!-
« Reply #1920 on: October 07, 2016, 09:44:20 pm »

Roeway... Run. Run like the very hell is on your heels. You may want to reread Ulkas & Astrosa storyline to understand why you should do so immediately.

That said, I have so many ideas now... Time to work on them  8)
((Well fuck I didnt think that the major players would be messing around with a small army))
Either you misinterpreted my warning or greatly lessened the danger. "Small army" is a vangard of Neodemonium forces, which consist of ten legions encorporating the whole population of Demonic Realm. Also, there is a great possibility that the demon that WILL kill Shegarian dragon is Malderuine the One-Eyed himself or one of Demon Lords. Which is pretty much a death sentence to any non-Hero beings trying to fight him directly.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: October 07, 2016, 10:03:45 pm »

Roeway... Run. Run like the very hell is on your heels. You may want to reread Ulkas & Astrosa storyline to understand why you should do so immediately.

That said, I have so many ideas now... Time to work on them  8)
((Well fuck I didnt think that the major players would be messing around with a small army))
Either you misinterpreted my warning or greatly lessened the danger. "Small army" is a vangard of Neodemonium forces, which consist of ten legions encorporating the whole population of Demonic Realm. Also, there is a great possibility that the demon that WILL kill Shegarian dragon is Malderuine the One-Eyed himself or one of Demon Lords. Which is pretty much a death sentence to any non-Hero beings trying to fight him directly.
I though a hundred would be a split force not an army on its own.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: October 07, 2016, 11:05:47 pm »

You are both right ! This split force is part of the bigger vanguard of the Neodemonium which is currently striking many key points of the forest at once.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: October 11, 2016, 03:34:28 am »

Still feeling incredibly distant and forlorn, Ulkas tried to smile reassuringly:

"Say, Astrosa, do you remember the second time that we've met? You was greatly surprised by my progress then... Heh. Just as I said, I got this power from Tinzakena, so-called God of Truth and Lies, a being foreign to this world. At first, I thought that the link between us was severed during the ritual, but when we met Chosen of Tinzakena, it was reestablished, in a new shape. Instead of slave leash, it was more of a contact line. Now, it has gotten strong enough to allow power transfer once more... And make a proper conversation possible. Firstly, I asked Tinzakena of his origins. And... He answered. I even managed to stay sane through the ordeal, even if I had to sever the most alien parts of this revelation."

Ulkas hummed and tapped his chin, smearing fingers in the blackened blood.

"It is hard to describe the view I've seen. So alien, so terrifying... And so interesting to look at and understand. I can try explaining it to you, but I can't guarantee my explanation would be comprehensible. Sorry."

Explain my current state to Astrosa, not stating the possibility of Tinzakena control directly, and explain the otherworldly picture to her if she takes interest.

"Now, we must decide what we truly want and how we wish to accomplish it. Flow of time is getting turbulent, soon enough most of the lands would be plunged into the war of extinction. Possibly, the last one. We may turn to the past in search of answers. We may turn to the present in search of raw power. Or we may turn to the future, in search of possibilities and world salvation - well, so to speak. All this choices would lead to us getting  stronger, in different ways and by different means. But all of them lead to Malderuine demise. Because you wish so, Astrosa. And I will tear this world apart for you if needed."

Hear her opinion.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: October 16, 2016, 05:15:16 pm »

My old laptop died this week, hence the lack of post. I'm using a friend's mobile, so next turn will have to wait a bit, hopefully next week.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: October 16, 2016, 05:56:25 pm »

((It's fine.)) ((Although you did make me think: "fuck yeah, new turn", only to brutally crush all my hopes and dreams.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: October 16, 2016, 07:59:09 pm »

((A lot of people I follow are having computer troubles recently... It's an odd coincidence.))
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: October 27, 2016, 10:30:03 pm »

((So how's that computer coming along, Nakéen? I trust the process of fixing/replacing a computer is treating you well?))

((Sorry I got your hopes up, guys.))
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: October 27, 2016, 11:46:48 pm »

((Daaamn. You really got my hopes up  :P

Hopefully, everything is more or less alright, Nakéen.))

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: October 29, 2016, 01:29:36 pm »

I hope this monster is ok!
Spoiler: Heros Draco Infans (click to show/hide)
Screw this, I have better things to do than wait for a dead forum to update. ...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 02:40:49 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: November 07, 2016, 10:31:55 pm »

Are you still looking for players? I'm fine with wait-listing or just waiting to play until you get a computer you can do turns well with.

Spoiler: Theta (click to show/hide)

I'm fine with the traits being modified.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: November 13, 2016, 04:32:51 am »

Of course, it died as soon as I put a character request in, the worse time it could of possibley died for me. Also sorry to everyone who's hopes I got up with this post.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: November 13, 2016, 05:25:20 am »

The game will be dead when Nakeen says it's dead. Patience.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: November 13, 2016, 03:40:05 pm »

The game will be dead when Nakeen says it's dead. Patience.
Nakeen has not been active since the sixth. I'm not sure if he's backing away from the forums permanently, but it's safe to say his games are on hiatus for now.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: November 17, 2016, 08:12:31 pm »

Hey all. It's been a while, and I'm really sorry for that. Where to begin? A lot happened since last time I connected, and I owe explanations and apologies.

My disappearance started with something as minor as my laptop dying. It took only 2 weeks for me to get another, as I didn't need one urgently.

Then I started having exams, which made me forget about Bay12, but that only lasted for a week.

And two weeks ago, one of my relatives suffered from a cerebrovascular accident, resulting a coma. This person was a huge pillar in the family, and as such my life was thrown into a turmoil. With all that I couldn't really get my mind on returning on the forums.
Many things happened, buried familial conflicts were resolved and peace was found for many of my relatives. And eventually my relative died yesterday.

Expect me to return next week, as the funeral is due this week-end.

Sorry again for the lack of new!
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 146