Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 67

Author Topic: Katawa Shoujo v2 - A New Beginning  (Read 34213 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
Katawa Shoujo v2 - A New Beginning
« on: February 19, 2016, 10:54:26 am »

OOC Thread

April 1
It's the first day of term at Yamaku High, and most of the students boarding there have already begun to arrive. Among the crowd, such as it is, are our protagonists, themselves also ordinary students.

Ahead of them stand the ornate, wrought-iron gates, opened in a curiously subdued welcome.

It's a new beginning for them, cliché as the phrase might seem. The only question that remains is what they'll do with it.
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Katawa Shoujo v2 - A New Beginning
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 11:06:46 am »

Megumi got out of her parents' car, waving at them happily with a cheery "Goodbye!". They chuckled, smiling at her and waving before driving off, leaving their daughter in front of Yamaku High.

She stands there with her belongings in a suitcase at her side and a knapsack on her back. She lets out a loud, happy cheer.
"This settles it! New school, new day!

Now, let's continue the GLORIOUS quest of befriending everyone!"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 11:07:39 am »

Kira retrieves her few belongings and walks into the school

Her thoughts:"Hope my pen didn't run out of ink"

((Dang it elf I wanted the first post XD ))
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 11:53:01 am by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 11:44:39 am »

((Posting to Co-GM  :P ))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 12:53:05 pm »

Takeo stands in front of the impressive iron gate. He re-ajusts his strand of hair, and takes a deep breath.

"I'm a freshman now... It sure feels nice." he thoughts to himself.

He takes a general look at the other students, and keeps on walking forward.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2016, 01:37:35 pm »

Kira try's to find a map of the school
No sig yet

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2016, 02:51:41 pm »

The subdued excitement and chattering is suddenly punctuated by a young man and woman arguing in a approaching car.

That's not the point, scientific facts or not I will never call a tomatoe a fruit it could grow on trees and I would still call it a vegetable. Because otherwise we've been eating fruit on our pizzas, dipping our French fry's in it, and eating out cheeseburgers with it and that is far too weird to even contemplate.

Fine fine, you make a good point we won't call it a fruit, but it's also weird to call it a vegetable. So you need to come up with a new category for it, since you're being so stubborn idiot. 

Fine, god you're annoying sometimes. The young man has gotten out of the car now and is standing at the window talking to what must be his sister based on the similarities. He has a big smile on his face a light in his eyes, as he laughs and chats with his sister. You can clearly see why he's here, he has no right hand he also has a giant gash on his face that covers roughly a fourth of his face.

Ok little brother I got to go now, college beckons me back unfortunately. Try not to burn the whole place down, it'd be a tragedy for you walking soap opera stories and it would not be a good look for the family. Don't dishonor the family.

The young man rolls his eyes i'll try my best but that's a lot to put on a freshman. But alright take care don't die in a fireball on the way, it'd be a waste of tuition money. But text me when you get there and be safe, but really leave please you're embarrassing me.

The sister rolls her eyes and drives off, the young man watched for a second as she left. He then turns and sees people staring, he grins and starts walking with a slight limp forward. Making good impressions already, good start of the year Kago.

(Sorry for the text block it won't be a regular thing)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 03:00:41 pm by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2016, 03:20:25 pm »

The dashing-looking young man with no right hand is suddenly pressed up against by a bubbly-looking blonde girl with prosthetic legs.
"Hi!"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2016, 04:15:37 pm »

A rather subdued-looking man in an overcoat stands near the two. His face is obscured because he isn't facing them.
Black lives matter.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2016, 04:16:27 pm »

Uhhh, hi the young man seems visibly taken aback by the sudden intrusion of his personal space by this bubbly blonde girl. He doesn't exactly know how to react to this sudden development, taking a polite step back.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2016, 04:35:00 pm »

A telepresence robot with some lightweight robotic arms has just been placed down by a parent.

It rotates a full circle, before wheeling around idly.  The screen shows a rather Caucasian male.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 04:39:29 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2016, 04:36:30 pm »

A young girl who needs a cane to walk with (and even then seems to be on a slight angle) wanders over to inspect the robot. After a couple seconds of staring intently at it and blinking slowly, they finally reach out to poke it.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2016, 04:37:04 pm »

Kira walks around a bit
No sig yet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2016, 04:45:48 pm »

"Huh?"
The robot turns around.
"Oh, hi."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2016, 04:46:46 pm »

"Hi! Nice to meet ya! You look friendly!"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 67