Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 11: its over town won  (Read 38911 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 11: its over town won
« Reply #375 on: March 28, 2016, 05:16:26 pm »

God damn.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You always think its me.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 28, 2016, 05:18:55 pm »

God damn.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You always think its me.
Well this was the only time I was wrong :P

I also couldn't point out the things I was suspicious of, so I couldn't straighten them out... and nobody else did :(
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 28, 2016, 05:26:48 pm »

Notable Games Archive, anyone?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 28, 2016, 11:15:44 pm »

Was there a deadchat?

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 29, 2016, 08:53:00 am »

You see, I was right from the beginning >:v, I actualy stopped believing reverie was scum after a while, but kept my vote on her to throw people off when I actualy shot roo down, huehuehue.

Quote from: Elephant Parade
>TempAcc lynch --> Reverie vengekill is looking incredibly likely. Hooray!

And nah, my super goasts speculations didn't get recorded, but it basically consisted of me going: I TOLD YOU SO, and REVERIE STOP BEING SO SCUMMY JEEZ I'M ALMOST THINKING YOU'RE MAFIA AGAIN and switching back and forth between OSG and EP until EP became more obviously scummy later.

By the time I was getting tunelled all around, there were a few behavior trends that jumped at me: Roo basically went full "i'm ok with this" mode, which is indicative of scum, reverie kept her behavior from before, which made sense since I attacked her back, while EP basically indirectly supported her tunelling while brushing off anything about himself and being silent about much of anything else unless provoked, while OSG was the only one that defended me. I had no idea what OSG and EP were at the time, and my reads on Reverie were getting less clear, but Roo was becoming more and more scummy.

Of course, I could have fought back and tried to stop my mislynch, but I felt lazy about it and decided the game was taking way too long already, accepted my fate and vengekilled roo, which turned out fine :v
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 09:09:49 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]