Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 163

Author Topic: Bay12 Skyscraper  (Read 99949 times)

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Bay12 Skyscraper
« on: February 26, 2016, 01:25:36 am »

Simple! Easy! The rules are simple – if you had a skyscraper floor, what would you put in it? Why would it be special? Etc! 1st person does Floor 1, next Floor 2, and so on!

Post your posts like this:

Floor #

This floor is home to bla bla bla. Why? Because yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda. Also, it has yabber yabber yabber yabber yabber. It also has yeah yeah yeah in it. Nah nah nah.
Discord: Liberonscien#0930

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Skyscraper
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 03:24:38 am »

Floor 1

This floor is home to a ninja clan, but they disguise it as a suite of high-end shops. Also, they do not kill, nor engage in subterfuge or skulduggery. Instead, they sell luxury goods and offer services. They are so in character they do not even know they are ninjas. But they are a ninja clan nonetheless.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 03:30:34 am »

Floor 2

This floor is home to a family of penguins.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 03:34:39 am »

Floor 3

This floor is home to a band of tuba-players, who are in serious need of a person who plays an insturment other than the tuba, because they only play the tuba.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 03:42:32 am »

Floor 4

This floor is home to a facility that gives away used clothing.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 04:04:35 am by Liberonscien »

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 04:01:02 am »

Floor 5

There be dragons.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 04:08:05 am »

Floor 6

A simple sign that says "There be dragons on Floor 5"
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2016, 04:45:09 am »

Floor 7

A bunch of trashed signs that were made in the process of making Floor 6.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2016, 04:54:25 am »

Floor 8

Home to a bunch of girls with green hats and blue dresses,some of them have hair colors that look like they where from and anime. Inside every apartment on this floor is a high tech workshop and everything inside the apartments where made by there owners and most of the stuff in them is futuristic in comparison to anything you can buy from a normal store. There is also three storage rooms,the first one has the sign "Metal" the second has "Other Resources and Electronic parts" and the last one has "Cucumber storage" They are all visited frequently by the residents. Some insane people believe the residents aren't human.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2016, 04:58:46 am »

Floor nine.

This floor is inhabited by one man whose life is decided by voting amongst the members of his family on floor 1.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2016, 06:03:19 am »

Floor 10

This floor is empty, aside from a box that nobody has ever opened... Who knows what it contains?
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2016, 06:28:16 am »

Floor 11

This floor is home to Heavy Metal Zombies! Led by the Dracolick SAURON!, they plan to make the greatest show, played over a volcano so that all the world may here the power of ROCK!!!
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2016, 06:51:47 am »

Foor 12

This floor is home to a tribe of three hundred, three headed trolls that fix elevators. the floor looks to be underground, the walls are made of natral stone, it has no windows, and the the staircase skips this floor.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2016, 12:54:33 pm »

Floors 3 through 8 have a connected back maintenance area accessible by locked doors.

The area contains the building's giant sized liver, for removing toxins and alcohol and regulating the sky scraper's blood system.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2016, 04:58:04 pm »

Floor 13,probably

Floor 13 is the recruitment center for nanotraisen,have YOU ever wanted to go to SPACE and work on a SPACE STATION? Well now you can,just sign the contract and you will get a one way trip to the famous space station 13! If you have the brains you will work with the science team,make better lazers and unlock the mystery's of plasma and the universe,or if you have the brawn become part of security and enforce the peace! if you are more skilled in other feilds of work we still have plenty of jobs open,be the cook or the bartender,patch up the station from the occasional traitor space debre as an engineer,maybe entertain the crew and clown around,whatever you are good at nanotraisen wants YOU. By accepting work on space station 13 you fully accept that all injuries sustained are not reliable by Nanotraisen even in the event that such injuries are fatal,Nanotraisen is not held responsible for any long lasting effect on the employees psychology. By signing this contract you accept the chance to be selected at random to donate your brain to robotics to make a cyborg.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 163