Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Heralds of the Bound [3.5 D&D] - That Frigging Wineskin.  (Read 4530 times)

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly 3.5 D&D interest check.
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2016, 03:11:35 pm »

If you feel it doesn't conflict, go ahead.  Perhaps your kinsmen were better at caring for the horses and you mostly focused on riding them.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly 3.5 D&D interest check.
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2016, 09:52:22 am »

Alright, we're getting close to go time.  If you have a sheet prepared or close to prepared, I'd love to have it either here or via PM or Skype.  Currently I have Harry's and Rince Wind's sheet in.  If you need help building a sheet, you can use the mythweavers sheet calculator or you can ask me.  If you haven't already, befriend me on Skype, my callsign is iituem.  I can also answer any questions there, and we have a group chat going.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 02:01:45 pm by Iituem »
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Heralds of the Bound [3.5 D&D]
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2016, 09:09:44 am »

Alright!  Game is tonight at 7:30pm GMT/UTC, try to meet for around 7.  Three confirmed players for tonight, be sure to find me on Skype or PM me your Skype ID so that I can add you to the group call.

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2016, 11:13:13 am »

I have to work until 6 p.m. gmt, then I'll be home around 6:30, eat something and be on time. I just need to install skype on that computer.
If I manage I will send you the character history beforehand, I wanted to do it now, but my eeepc is out of battery and I don't have the cable with me.

I do have the updated equipment list though, so I will pm that to you, at least.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2016, 06:04:14 pm »

Good game, everyone!  Looking forward to next week, will post up the session recording as soon as I've got it sorted.

nullBolt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2016, 07:46:25 am »

You still running this?

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2016, 12:41:00 pm »

Indeed, been running for weeks and completely forgot to check this thread!  We've stabilised at four players, but we could take on a fifth if the others are up for it.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2016, 04:29:20 pm »

Sure, as a note though we are pretty evil.  Not like, cartoon villan evil but more overturning locale governments evil.
Nom nom nom

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2016, 04:33:09 pm »

Of course, that dude is banned now but the principle remains sound. Especially now that there may be only three of us present for the next two weeks?

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2016, 05:58:55 am »

Hey, only half of us are evil. But then, the single good guy has the best intimidation skill.
And a certain wineskin.
Pages: 1 2 [3]