Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now then. It seems that my co-mod's vanished from the forums. Options?

Just run the game without a co-mod. You can handle it, yeh? Pros: !!insanity, fun!!, Cons: Game might not go so well, roles might be unbalanced.
- 8 (53.3%)
Seek out a new co-mod. You might need it. Pros: sanity, good design, general boost, Cons: less !!insanity!!.
- 3 (20%)
I have no opinion on the matter.
- 4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR(5/9): GAME OVER.  (Read 56934 times)

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR(9/9): Day 1. Is this some sort of game show?
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2016, 10:10:18 am »

Pokes the BOOK of DOOOOOOM, asking how Nevermore prefers we label our Votes and FoS's, for visibility.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2016, 10:13:08 am »

Vote
FoS

right?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2016, 10:25:37 am »

"Heh. Correct. Coloring your votes and fingers of suspicion in red and blue respectively when you enter them into the L.Y.N.C.H will allow them to be counted."

Did the book just talk?
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2016, 10:27:58 am »

Okay, a talking book.

Flavor is happening, people.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2016, 10:53:03 am »

Vote BOOK of DOOOOOOM

Call it bibliophobia, but I don't trust a talking book.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2016, 11:31:40 am »

So...uh, heads-up, I'm dealing with a potentially caustic situation involving PMs that aren't in anyway connected to Mafia and with another person not connected to this game so, I may be posting in brevity due to the stress of this >_>

Also this started at a bad time. I shall post tomorrow after sleeping.

Claiming up: I've an ability that...extends the day. So either we'll work by hammers or wait out the deadline--I can sneakily PM Fallacy about doing so because of timezones :v

((On your screen, look at the very top right of this page. You should find a little clock. If it's the same for everybody, I think I'll be using it to keep time. If it's not the same for everybody, I'm going to do some time zones work.))
It is automatically set at default time--not-your-timezone :P So yes. Unless people edited it to mimic theirs...converted to the forum time.

TBF
Who volunteers to poke the BOOK of DOOOOOOM?
How pertinent is this idea to your current goal?
Vote
FoS

right?
Also yes.

Vote BOOK of DOOOOOOM

Are you doing this to stimulate conversation, or avoid questioning others?

Query to you two: Do you have questions to ask other people at this stage of the game? I do--they come tomorrow :P GMT+8!

PPE: Woah wat flavor funtime @_@
I believe that focus shouldn't be on the flavor--the OP does state optional flavor.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2016, 11:48:04 am »

@Tiruin:T'was mostly a joke.
Sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2016, 11:53:10 am »

Claiming up: I've an ability that...extends the day.
Again?  How is it that you always seem to end up with an ability like that?

TheBiggerFish, it looks like I may have to fry you after all.  You've played enough mafia games that I'm surprised to see you spending your first four posts accomplishing nothing but confirming how to vote, which is one of those things in mafia that is generally considered "like usual except otherwise stated."

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2016, 12:57:30 pm »

Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2016, 01:14:37 pm »

I was answering Wozzy's question, 4mask.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2016, 01:22:29 pm »

4mask:Why are you jumping on me for answering someone's question?

For that matter, if you've seen me playing Mafia, you should know I tend towards lots of small posts like those.
Sigtext

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR(9/9): This is an easter egg
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2016, 01:26:13 pm »

((On your screen, look at the very top right of this page. You should find a little clock. If it's the same for everybody, I think I'll be using it to keep time. If it's not the same for everybody, I'm going to do some time zones work.))
Fallacy: While the forum has a default time zone, some players may have adjusted their settings to fit their own time.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2016, 01:27:14 pm »

Also Fallacy:Day end on 8:45 AM or PM?
Sigtext

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2016, 01:31:42 pm »

Vote BOOK of DOOOOOOM

Are you doing this to stimulate conversation, or avoid questioning others?

Query to you two: Do you have questions to ask other people at this stage of the game? I do--they come tomorrow :P GMT+8!

I was actually trying to put pressure on the book, to get it to spill information.

Personally, I'm not too good at the Day 1 "grilling" part. I prefer having references to voting patterns and claims, and trying to activly piece together who-done-what during the night phases. Not having a N0 means I can't do much D1.

Furthermore, the disadvantage of being the new guy not only effects those who try to use other games for reference to pin me down, but also effects me. I could look through each person's post history to find out how they act in Mafia, but that seems a little stalker-ish, and I already have enough restraining orders against me.

Since no one else wants to start though, I guess I can go ahead.

@TheBiggerFish- Why is 4maskwolf already accusing you of acting fishy (hyuck)?
@Jack A T- do you also go by the alias of JackWest?
@BlackHeartKabal- as the player who introduced me to this forum (I've never even played DF, so I wouldn't have found it otherwise), you have the unfortunate role of being the only player I actually do know the playstyle of. On a scale of 1 to Deathnote book, how out of this world is your role?
@4maskwolf- TBF had merely replied to my question, so unless you know something else, jumping on him seems a little too agressive. How would his usual day 1 post go?

I don't have much to say to the rest of you, yet.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2016, 01:36:10 pm »

Vote BOOK of DOOOOOOM
Invalid vote.

"Correct, L.Y.N.C.H! Lynch votes are only permitted for players and No Lynch!"
~~~
Also Fallacy:Day end on 8:45 AM or PM?
A.M.
~~~
Fallacy: While the forum has a default time zone, some players may have adjusted their settings to fit their own time.
Hm. Noted. The "default time zone clock" should still be viewable by anyone who wants to, right?
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33