Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Ocean Corp. Systems Test (Murder Arena RTD)  (Read 14575 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
Re: Ocean Corp. Systems Test (Murder Arena RTD)
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2016, 09:41:03 am »

Attention, we'll be dropping a new participent in 5TUs.

T+1:
For a moment, everything is still, seemingly shocked into submission by the violent and unpredictible events of the past 10 seconds.

T+2:
try to kill the zombies with Ripper.
Go on overwatch, basically evade anything that attacks and stab it back.
Ser Jorge and Misha react first. Misha takes a passive approch, opting to stand back and strike the zombies as they come, but the brave (and foolish!) knight is more proactive stance, leaping forward and sprinting into the center of the room, into snuggling range. [Kinesthetics: 4] It will take him 1TU to get there.

T+3:
While everyone else's heads are still spinning, Jorge comes to the first corpse and draws back to strike.

T+4:
[Kinesthetics+Adaptability: 4] He strikes the corpse in the belly with his arcane weapon [Reality's Whim: 2] and the corpse's entire lower body distorts and shrinks, compressing to a singular point before disappearing completly.
Jorge will recover from his attack in 2TUs, at T+6.

T+5
Back away from the murder pool. Bonk any corpse that approaches.

If I still have time, try to wear the rubber. Never not use protection.

While the Corpses are distracted, Buster scurries back away from the pile. He will next act in 2TUs, at T+7.

Name: Gunther
Visual Description:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Non-visual Description: Man too sexy for his shirt.
How did you get here?: He partied too hard!
Stats: (All start at 0. For each level you lower a stat, you can bring another up one. Can go down to -2 and up to +4)
Kinesthetics:0
Reactions:0
Precision:0
Toughness:0
Adaptability:0
Knowledge:0

I need Blinds, for I'm too sexy for your eyes!
You fall through hatch in the floorboards and suddonly find yourself on a sandy beach. You look up at where you came from, but there's nothing there but overcast sky. The way back inland is blocked all around by impassible cliffs, and the sea looks unfriendly. You're alone here, and there appear to be no exits from this area. As you realize this, a wooden door shimmers and appears in the cliff face.
On your forehead is a generic black blindfold.

NEXT turn will begin with T+6. Players will be able to act at these times:
T+6: Corpses, Ollie, Misha, Jorge (All will act.at the same time)
T+7: Buster.
Gunther is outside this time bubble, so he can do whatever outside of combat.

I'll make a map when I get home. If you're uncertian about your position, wait till then.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 08:21:07 pm by Egan_BW »
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2016, 11:23:45 am »

Shoot corpses.
 Improve Kinesthetics by one.

"Don't disrupt my firearm use with your unauthorised magical assults! Oh wait... he's dead."
One wheel short of a wagon

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2016, 11:41:32 am »

Levelup noted and documented.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2016, 11:57:50 am »

Try and figure out more about doddgggeeeee
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2016, 12:01:00 pm »

Keep in mind that actions to examine or think about things will generally take longer than movement or attack actions.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2016, 12:11:48 pm »

Pull the blindfold down on my eyes and chill in the sun.

"It's a hot day put on my flip flop!"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2016, 12:36:55 pm »

Kill some more zombies using Ripper.

"Praise God for this great miracle, for he has given me power to destroy his enemies.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 08:04:06 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2016, 08:56:18 pm »

Spoiler: redone map (click to show/hide)

Pull the blindfold down on my eyes and chill in the sun.

"It's a hot day put on my flip flop!"
You lie down and put the blinds on your eyes. [Knowledge+Adaptability: 3] Suddenly, you can't see anything! You briefly panic, then take off the blindfold. As you take it off, you briefly see that you were invisible.
Well, that's one mystery solved!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2016, 02:30:28 am »

We can level up?

Huddle with the other test subjects, and offer myself as a plastic meatshield.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2016, 03:37:03 am »

Walk through the door, take a good look around, unbutton the shirt completely to show off my abs and lean against the doorframe.

"I'm here. I'm so fucking hot."
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:03:38 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2016, 07:18:45 pm »

Shoot corpses.
 Improve Kinesthetics by one.

"Don't disrupt my firearm use with your unauthorised magical assaults! Oh wait... he's dead."
(I'll assume that you want to do a snap shot and not an aimed shot due to the close range. In the future specify this and if you're firing multiple shots, if you want to shoot as quickly as possible or take time to aim each shot.)

Try to figure out more about Doooodge.
Kill some more zombies using Ripper.

"Praise God for this great miracle, for he has given me power to destroy his enemies.
Quote from: Corpses 1&2
Tackle the knight!
Quote from: Corpse 3
Pursue the plastic one!
Quote from: Corpses 4&5
Spontaneously collapse due to overburdened connection.
TU+6:
Oliver Cromwell takes aim at the melee in the center of the room, an excellent choice for gaining more levels. He'll be ready to take a shot at TU+7.
In the middle of said melee, Ser Jorge is facing off against two Corpses, who are trying to tackle him and bring him down. They will collide at TU+7.

One Corpse breaks away to chase Buster.
[Corpse3 Kinesthetics: 3] VS. [Buster Kinesthetics: 3] [v_v Tiebreaker coin toss: Buster]
But Buster is faster than a shambling corpse, and it's left there looking confused and sad.

As this is all happening, Misha is pondering about Doooodge in a corner.
[Adaptability+Knowledge: 2] He thinks very hard. It's a backpack. It has many small hole in it, through which animated metal cables emerge, and are controlled by Misha's mind. Other than that, he has no idea. He is somewhat distracted, and will be back in the game at TU+9

We can level up?

Huddle with the other test subjects, and offer myself as a plastic meatshield.
(Just kill your fellow players, and you'll gain more power than you ever imagined.)
TU+7:
Buster easily barely outruns the running Corpse, into a corner of the room occupied by absolutely no other test subjects. Sorry.
However, he does run close enough to the southerly automatic door that it slides open!

[What's Behind the door?!: 2]
On the other side, buster can see a small, empty room with a neatly made wooden door on the other end.
[Knowledge: 4] Despite his plastic face, he can smell salty Ocean air though the door.

The Corpse once again sets it's rotting eyes on Buster, and again shambles it's way closer to him. It'll get to him on TU+9.

Meanwhile, in the center of the room, Things are about to get spicy.
Cromwell aims at the corpsepile, not bothering to aim too carefully, the blast should take care of that, after all! [Ollie takes pity?: Haha, who do you take me for?]
[Corpse1 Kinesthetics: 3]
[Corpse2 Kinesthetics: 6]
[Sir Jorge Kinesthetics+Adaptability: 6]
[Oliver Cromwell Precision+Adaptability: 2]

Ollie takes a shot and is knocked back a step, as the extremely menacing bullet whizzes harmlessly past, and extremely menaces the door on the other end of the room.
Sir Jorge strikes at one of the Corpses as it tackles him, the other Corpse stumbles and grabs hold of his leg.
As Ripper pierces the Corpse's flesh, a bubble of distortion opens from it, and grows to cover both Jorge and the Corpse he's engaged with. In a moment, they're both gone, along with the other Corpse's hands.
[Reality's Whim: 2]
The space where they stood is replaced with a chunk of earth, but the combatants are nowhere to be seen.
(Don't worry MidnightJaguar, you're not dead yet.)

[Corpse1 Toughness: 1] The shock of losing two hands causes the Corpse to collapse.

Remember that door that Ollie blasted open? Well [what's behind this door?!: 2]
Through the mangled remains of the door can be seen what appears to be a waiting room, with some potted plants, above-average paintings on the walls, and a comfy-looking chair in a small inset in the wall. at the end of the room is a heavily-reinforced metal door.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Time Table (click to show/hide)

Update for AoshimaMichio SOON™

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2016, 08:33:43 pm »

Well, Jorge went MIA in a rather permanent manner, so I made a new character.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 08:56:29 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2016, 08:42:00 pm »

break the door next to me with no one infront of it.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2016, 09:01:48 pm »

((You still accepting sheets?))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2016, 09:10:30 pm »

((I am. Just drop one here and I'll airdrop you whenever convenient.))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10