Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: Ocean Corp. Systems Test (Murder Arena RTD)  (Read 14578 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Ocean Corp. Systems Test (Murder Arena RTD)
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2016, 09:23:27 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 09:51:56 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2016, 09:29:21 pm »

And what special item will you chose, from those available?
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2016, 09:48:23 pm »

Relativity was already taken by AoshimaMichio. Choose from one of the following:

Subversion
Hardware
Magic Calculator
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2016, 09:52:13 pm »

((Chose Subversion))

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2016, 02:52:15 am »

Aim and fire across the pile of zombies, so the guy at 4 will catch the bullet if necessary. Careful aim, then repeated crazy firing.
One wheel short of a wagon

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2016, 04:03:53 am »

((Action mildly changed.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2016, 05:58:27 am »

Run across the room and try to open or bonk the wooden door.

Bonk any corpse that gets too close. Or snuggle them with my plastic awesomeness.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2016, 12:27:30 am »

Walk through the door, take a good look around, unbutton the shirt completely to show off my abs and lean against the doorframe.

"I'm here. I'm so fucking hot."
You open the loosely-made wooden door and confidently stride through. You are immediately hit by a wave of heat, a rocking motion, and a slight increase in gravity, as you find yourself on a moving train winding through an expanse of dry, dusty desert.
Most of the train's cars seem to be hauling wooden crates, or similar cargo containers. On this cart, you see a shiny-looking metal chest, and on the next car up, you see a metal door, just kinda hanging out.

It's hot out here, and so are you, so you dramatically rip open your shirt. Suddenly, a bright purple vortex appears on the next car down, and extrudes some Medusa lady and a roman Legionary. Just in time to observe your glorious bod, how wonderful.

What? How did those two get here? No matter, they can be subjects. Seven, Bad Idea. Like the spunk. Eight, Subversion. Have fun with those toys now.
In a flash of purple light, what appears to be a gameboy with a small keyboard wielded on running a command line is dropped into Adriana's hands, and a frag grenade is dropped into Rufus's hand. [Rufus Adaptability+Knowledge: 2] Huh, what's that? You get the feeling it's some kind of bomb?
[Adriana Knowledge: 3] This seems distinctly unsafe to you.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
(There's no combat here, so no need for a timetable.)

Break the door next to me, with no one in front of it.
Aim and fire across the pile of zombies, so the guy at 4 will catch the bullet if necessary. Careful aim, then repeated crazy firing.
Run across the room and try to open or bonk the wooden door.

Bonk any corpse that gets too close. Or snuggle them with my plastic awesomeness.

Quote from: Corse3
Assault the plastic one! Bleed his plastic blood!
TU+8
Cromwell takes careful aim at Corpse3. (3TU)
Buster finds himself fairly close to a Corpse at this very moment, so he decides to bonk it. The Corpse appears to have similar aspirations. (1TU)

TU+9
Misha finishes thinking about magic things and starts thinking about going through doors. [Knowledge: 4] That dummy opened a door just by walking near it, so you decide that you don't need to rip it off it's puny frame.
Misha walks to the northeast door. (1TU)

[Buster Kinesthetics+Adaptability: 3]
[Corpse3 Kinesthetics: 5]
[Buster Toughness: 5]
[Corpse3 Toughness: 4]
Buster brings Rubber in a disappointingly weak strike at the Corpse's crotch, which makes a comical *BOING* sound but little else, while the Corpse delivers a strong punch to Buster's plastic head, which the crash-test dumbass proceeds to ignore. (2TU)

TU+10
[What's behind door number four?: 3] [1]
As the door opens Misha blinks as he sees the corpsepile and the back of his own head behind it. the door leads to the door on the opposite side of the room.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Time table (click to show/hide)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2016, 12:42:44 am »

Magnus Domini… (please hold translating rest of speech into English)… AAAAAAAAAAHHHH Where the hell am I. Ahh, wait a second . Theres a gorgon to my right, and Apollo just walked in through the front door, that means I must be holding Zeuses Thunder bolt.

Throw the Thunderbolt at the Gorgon. Say hello to Apollo.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2016, 12:45:17 am »

Go over watch, striking at an corpses that get close by and backing off into the portal if overwhelmed.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 12:52:31 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2016, 12:47:06 am »

Go over watch, striking at an corpses that get close by and backing off into the tunnel if overwhelmed.

There is no tunnel, that's all empty space. The northeast door lead directly to the southwest door.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2016, 12:52:17 am »

Go over watch, striking at an corpses that get close by and backing off into the tunnel if overwhelmed.

There is no tunnel, that's all empty space. The northeast door lead directly to the southwest door.
oh.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2016, 12:54:29 am »

((Now you're thinking with portals. :P))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2016, 12:56:49 am »

((Now you're thinking with portals. :P))
((shhh, don't give the gm ideals...actualy...how could this not go wrong?))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2016, 01:05:24 am »

Stretching slightly and in a nearly monotone voice a ever so small hint of excitement in her tone.
Ah how intriguing and most likely entertaining. Hello all in attendance I am Adriana Inkscales the snake sage of reality,Please all say your names in reciprocation.

Broadcast this Loud and Clear across the map so everyone hears also Dodge any jerks attacking me.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 02:18:37 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10