Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Ocean Corp. Systems Test (Murder Arena RTD)  (Read 14577 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Ocean Corp. Systems Test (Murder Arena RTD)
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2016, 02:10:32 am »

Speak "I'm feeling good and I want to partaya" While pointing at Medusa and posing all sexy like.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2016, 02:17:42 am »

Adriana smiles lightly and in her usual monotone voice but with a hint of amusement.
Amusing and trying to be provocative.I'm sorry but I shall have to spurn your advancements because you could never satisfy my physical needs for when one makes a pose like that they are clearly compensating. But despite that shall you kindly inform me of your name in all seriousness.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2016, 02:24:18 am »

((Oh wait that was you? For some reason I thought you two were some NPCs... :P ))

Gunther picks a cd cover out of his pocket and flips it to Adriana.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2016, 02:29:58 am »

((Hilarious))
Her face is trying to remain stoic as she looks at the last name lip wobbling slightly barely able to contain laughter desperately trying to keep composure.
I-Is pleasure man a normal last name among your people?
A small smile  and teeth shining bright her eyes already conveying a sense of mirth.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2016, 04:18:56 am »

Shoot the corpse I aimed at. Take stock of situation, am I being overwhelmed? If not, keep shooting. If so, open nearest door.

"Cowards!"
One wheel short of a wagon

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2016, 04:54:43 am »

((Hilarious))
Her face is trying to remain stoic as she looks at the last name lip wobbling slightly barely able to contain laughter desperately trying to keep composure.
A small smile  and teeth shining bright her eyes already conveying a sense of mirth.

Gunther takes two steps closer, arms wide, letting shirt fall off from his shoulder down on his elbows.

"I'm the man. Give me your attention, you know who I am. Irresistible attraction, you know what I am."
Old sigs.
Games.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2016, 10:39:08 am »

Bonk it true, Bonk it hard, Bonk it with passion!
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2016, 11:08:21 am »

((Hilarious))

Gunther takes two steps closer, arms wide, letting shirt fall off from his shoulder down on his elbows.

"I'm the man. Give me your attention, you know who I am. Irresistible attraction, you know what I am."
her lips are wobbling so hard her body shakeing and finally.
Hahahahahahaha I think I'll keep you around for a while!
rolling her eyes lightly it seems you have certainly made her smile at the very least her eye's hold great merriment.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2016, 11:16:02 am »

Misha let's out  a roar
"Punny little zombie no match for fist and metal spike!"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2016, 11:20:10 pm »

Stretching slightly and in a nearly monotone voice a ever so small hint of excitement in her tone.
Ah how intriguing and most likely entertaining. Hello all in attendance I am Adriana Inkscales the snake sage of reality,Please all say your names in reciprocation.

Broadcast this Loud and Clear across the map so everyone hears also Dodge any jerks attacking me.

You try to call on your magic to punt this message into everyone's heads, but as it turns out, there's no such thing as magic, or the supernatural, only cutting edge technology. So you can't do magic.
Instead, you broadcast that by yelling it really loudly. You think that the other two get the message.
You make a mental note to dodge anything that tries to murder you, but fail to have any premonitions about getting attacked sometime this turn.

Speak "I'm feeling good and I want to partaya" While pointing at Medusa and posing all sexy like.
You flirt with a Gorgon. You seem... successful?

Magnus Domini… (please hold translating rest of speech into English)… AAAAAAAAAAHHHH Where the hell am I. Ahh, wait a second . Theres a gorgon to my right, and Apollo just walked in through the front door, that means I must be holding Zeuses Thunder bolt.

Throw the Thunderbolt at the Gorgon. Say hello to Apollo.
Mere moments ago, you were wandering the forest, worried that you might be hopelessly lost. Then, you were suddenly surrounded by swirling purple lights, right next to a monster out of legend. Moments later, you found yourself on a platform that your mortal life could not a have possibly prepared you for, right next to Medusa and Apollo, and were told that you were "number seven" and handed a strange object that is probably highly dangerous. As Apollo immediately begins chatting up the Gorgon, you briefly consider these facts. [Reactions: 4] You then proceed to take the only reasonable course of action. That is, throw a live frag grenade at someone standing right next to you on a moving train.
[Rufus Kinesthetics: 3]
[Adriana Reactions+Kinesthetics: 1]
Adriana is looking at and talking with Gunther, and doesn't react in the slightest until a metal sphere flies into the side of her head. It's not a real injury, but it is annoying. The grenade clatters to the ground at her feet.

[Adriana Reactions: 6]
[Gunther Reactions: 6]

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
(No timetable for you! I think it flows better if it's hidden. And I can keep more deadly secrets this way~)

Bonk it true, Bonk it hard, Bonk it with passion!
Shoot the corpse I aimed at. Take stock of situation, am I being overwhelmed? If not, keep shooting. If so, open nearest door.

"Cowards!"
Go over watch, striking at an corpses that get close by and backing off into the portal if overwhelmed.
TU+10
Misha keeps standing around like a bloody idiot.

TU+11
Buster and the Corpse both recover from their attacks, but that's probably not important because Justice is being dealt to everything that moves!
[Oliver Cromwell Precision+Adaptability: 4]
[Oliver Cromwell Precision+Adaptability: (-1 for recoil) 4]
[Oliver Cromwell Precision+Adaptability: (-2 for recoil) 2]

Two bolter rounds rip through open space and directly impact the Corpse. A third one flies right past buster and into the lobby behind the door.
[Corpse3 Toughness: To resist bolter fire? Hahahahahaha.]
[Buster Toughness: (+1 thanks to meatshielding) 6]

The corpse is ripped to shreds, leaving Buster covered in gore and looking unimpressed in a very dummy way.
Behind Buster, in the room through the door, a section of wall is blown open and Nothing can be seen through it.

The room falls quiet. The corpsepile wiggles a bit, but does not appear to be a threat.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
(Combat is ended, so no timetable for you guys either.)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 11:52:02 pm by Egan_BW »
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2016, 11:25:27 pm »

Hop back in the portal and enter the new area striking at anything that gets near me
((I will survive like I always have, by doing nothing!))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2016, 11:32:25 pm »

Damn you Vulcan, you must have made a dud.

Run up and cower behind Apollo, ask him to kill the gorgon with his bow.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 11:34:04 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2016, 11:39:02 pm »

((For shame you snake racist!  >:( ))
pick up Gunther my new...friend/love interest/idle curiosity whichever of the three and leave the area looking for intresting things as I'm leaving say this as I go  leaving him in shame and the fact that he has proven himself to be a honorless racist.
In a completely disgusted and angry voice.
you vile racist how dare you judge me on the scaliness of my skin and not the quality of my character Martin Luther snake junior bravely sacrificed his own life so all of snake kind both humanoid and not would be treated equally you disgust me and you should be ashamed.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 11:46:30 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2016, 11:56:38 pm »

You would have to jump to the next car to do that. Is that ok?
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2016, 11:58:13 pm »

((What skill would be rolled for that?))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10