Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Ocean Corp. Systems Test (Murder Arena RTD)  (Read 14576 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
Re: Ocean Corp. Systems Test (Murder Arena RTD)
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2016, 12:02:32 am »

I won't make you roll, just making sure you know that you have to move.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2016, 12:03:21 am »

((Oh I'm fine with That then.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2016, 01:43:00 am »

Shuffle over to Misha. Ask if it will be my friend and if it wants to go outside to play together. Point at hole in wall. Protect new friend from any aggressive corpses.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2016, 02:32:00 am »

((Wait, let's rephase that a bit.))
Kick the roman guy on the face if he comes too close The roman guy can talk to sole of my feet.
Pull Adriana with me to the beach. Close the door behind us.

"Honey, you're so cute! This is the land of forbidden fruit. Bananas, melonas, yeah. It's a hot, hot summer love."
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 02:35:58 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2016, 06:01:08 am »

Out through the closest door. Open it a bit, peer round cautiously with my weapon ready, go through if no danger.
One wheel short of a wagon

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2016, 12:25:32 pm »

In a much more monotone voice tinged with annoyance possibly from the snake racists actions.
Yes I knew that I was cute already pleasure man and what is a melonas?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2016, 05:11:47 pm »

Damn you Vulcan, you must have made a dud.

Run up and cower behind Apollo, ask him to kill the gorgon with his bow.
((For shame you snake racist!  >:( ))
pick up Gunther my new...friend/love interest/idle curiosity whichever of the three and leave the area looking for intresting things as I'm leaving say this as I go  leaving him in shame and the fact that he has proven himself to be a honorless racist.
In a completely disgusted and angry voice.
you vile racist how dare you judge me on the scaliness of my skin and not the quality of my character Martin Luther snake junior bravely sacrificed his own life so all of snake kind both humanoid and not would be treated equally you disgust me and you should be ashamed.
((Wait, let's rephrase that a bit.))
Kick the roman guy on the face if he comes too close The roman guy can talk to sole of my feet.
Pull Adriana with me to the beach. Close the door behind us.

"Honey, you're so cute! This is the land of forbidden fruit. Bananas, melonas, yeah. It's a hot, hot summer love."
You vile racist, how dare you judge me on the scaliness of my skin and not the quality of my character? Martin Luther snake-
The hand grenade on the ground explodes.

[Shrapnel Assholeishness (Adriana): (+1 due to proximity) 3]
[Shrapnel Assholeishness (Rufus): (+1 due to proximity) 4]
[Gunther Reactions+Kinesthetics: 4]

Gunther manages to dive behind a handy chest-height crate, and is unharmed. Adriana and Rufus are too close to avoid the blast, and gain a few more holes.
Adriana takes an arrow to the knee. [Adriana Toughness: 4] She winces in pain, but should still be able to move.
Rufus Gains a bit more metal in his intestines. [Rufis Toughness: (-1 due to heavy wound.) 5] He doesn't seem to notice. The instruments of the gods cannot harm him!

[Train Toughness: (+2 because future train) 5] The train doesn't even flinch.

In a flash of purple light, a frag grenade falls into Rufus's hands.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2016, 05:15:51 pm »

LEAVE LEAVE TOO MANY RACISTS LEAVE THE AREA fire back at him!
((Also I dident stay there and my action specifically says "say that as I'm leaving"))
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 05:20:06 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2016, 05:17:26 pm »

Vulcan! This better not be another dud!

Throw another lighting bolt at the Gorgon. Just in case this one is not a dud get behind cover.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 12:34:33 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2016, 05:27:22 pm »

LEAVE LEAVE TOO MANY RACISTS LEAVE THE AREA fire back at him!
((Also I didn't stay there and my action specifically says "say that as I'm leaving"))
You took one step away before it blew. And what are you firing?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2016, 05:30:32 pm »

((Wait I took one step...while saying all that plus I'm a snake so I don't have steps so that...measurement of movement is hard to imagine but I guess I'm firing/activating Subversion.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2016, 05:51:22 pm »

Hop back in the portal and enter the new area striking at anything that gets near me
((I will survive like I always have, by doing nothing!))
You hop through the portal. And end up on the other side. Which is the same room as you were in before.

Shuffle over to Misha. Ask if it will be my friend and if it wants to go outside to play together. Point at hole in wall. Protect new friend from any aggressive corpses.
You scuttle on over to Misha, and point at the hole in the wall, through which Nothing is looking somewhat annoyed.
You drape yourself over his head, and he heads over to the hole, intent on adventure.

Out through the closest door. Open it a bit, peer round cautiously with my weapon ready, go through if no danger.
You ignore your fellows, and head through the last unopened door.
[5]
You look at yourself. Old Ollie sure looks handsome as ever. You peer over your own shoulder, and see that the rest of the room behind you is in the door as well.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2016, 06:05:55 pm »

Edge round the hole, look through the door directly across the corpsepile from me.

((Will the real RTD have lots of non-euclidean buildings like this?))
One wheel short of a wagon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2016, 06:21:56 pm »

Hop through that cool portal thing I'm next to.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2016, 09:48:32 pm »

Into the hole we go!
Use my awesome toughness to protect friends from any danger.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10