Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: Ocean Corp. Systems Test (Murder Arena RTD)  (Read 14583 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Ocean Corp. Systems Test (Murder Arena RTD)
« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2016, 11:56:44 pm »

As soon as grenade explodes or it becomes obvious it won't explode, go and kick Rufus on face.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2016, 03:57:09 am »

Loot relativity. Go through any door not yet opened.

"Deserters!"
One wheel short of a wagon

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2016, 07:37:00 am »

wat? Surely the answer lies in using doddggeeee and moving in a random direction.
This course of action will get you nowhere, which is where you are at the moment.

"Deserters!"
All the doors have been opened already. Three (!) of them just lead into this room. The one to the east leads to a nice lobby, and the one to the south leads to a generic room with a hole that leads to nothing in it.

My mapmaking isn't too bad, is it? ;_;
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2016, 08:07:19 am »

search for vodka, celibrate being alive before charging a random door.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 04, 2016, 08:31:21 am »

"Deserters!"
All the doors have been opened already. Three (!) of them just lead into this room. The one to the east leads to a nice lobby, and the one to the south leads to a generic room with a hole that leads to nothing in it.

No, I just posted in a hurry. Go into the lobby, through the door there if there is one. Loot relativity still, and anything else of cash, sentimental or comedic value.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 07, 2016, 08:14:22 am »

ACTIVATE SUBVERSION by typing save me now! MAYBE IT'LL STOP GRENADE FROM GOING OFF ALSO CURL SELF UP AND TRY TO ROLL AWAY BASICALLY TRY TO MINIMIZE DAMAGE AND GET AWAY
HELP!!!
VULCAN! YOU BASTARD, I SAID I WANTED AN ACTUAL LIGHTING BOLT, NOT ONE OF THESE DELAYED ACTION MONSTROSITIES!

Try to open the big felt box and hide inside it. Just duck and cover like I'm a turtle in a 1950's public safety/propaganda film.
As soon as grenade explodes or it becomes obvious it won't explode, go and kick Rufus on face.
Gunther decides to walk back through the door to the beach and take cover there instead of hiding behind a convenient waist-high wooden crate again. Helpfully, this makes him immune to getting blown up!
Adriana rolls up into a little ball and desperately buttonmashes on Subversion while the grenade makes a stressful ticking sound.
[Adaptability: 3] She types in "Help pls" and hits enter a few times. It brings up a help page with a few commands, like "Find Device", or "Hack that Shit", or "Deactivate Grenade".

The grenade makes a beep that sounds suspiciously like "Now armed, please make your peace."

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

"Deserters!"

No, I just posted in a hurry. Go into the lobby, through the door there if there is one. Loot relativity still, and anything else of cash, sentimental or comedic value.
You damn Nobody as damn deserters, then proceed to loot your ex-comrades body. As you pick it up, Relativity opens up it's claws expectantly.
[Knowledge+Adaptability: 2] You guess that's kinda neat.

As for other loot... hmm, there might be something in that gross corpsepile...
[Roll to loot!: 5] Digging through the mass of dead bodies (respecting the dead, of course, you make sure not to damage them) you find...
[Random loot!: 22,10] A compound bow, made with the bones of the wailing dead, forever cursed to make this weapon awesome. It's arrows are made from the blood of children and virgins, which about covers everyone around here, so you can get more ammo by stabbing people with the sharp top part, which is pretty metal.

Satisfied by your well-armedness, you walk through the hole in the door to the lobby. Classy, yet cheerful music is playing. A comfy chair sits in a comfy corner, and a few portraits hang on the walls. At the end of the room sits a single, heavy, metal door.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

search for vodka, celebrate being alive before charging a random door.
You can not celebrate being alive, because you are not alive.
There is no sunshine when you're dead.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 08:25:32 am by Egan_BW »
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 07, 2016, 08:19:13 am »

SELECT DEACTIVATE GRENADE!!!
oh God OH GOD KEEP CALM!!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 07, 2016, 11:38:23 am »

Repeat.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 07, 2016, 01:11:36 pm »

try to move into the train car Gunther vacated  and then try to find cover there.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2016, 02:09:35 pm »

Try the door. If locked, attack it with all my armaments consecutively.

"Well, I'm more use than that shower, anyway."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2016, 03:32:17 pm »

SELECT DEACTIVATE GRENADE!!!
oh God OH GOD KEEP CALM!!
Repeat.
try to move into the train car Gunther vacated  and then try to find cover there.
[Precision+Adaptability: 4] Adriana somewhat erratically types "Dissaarm fgucking grhenadew", which subversion helpfully autocorrects.
With a slightly sad winding-down sound, the grenade disarms itself. Not to say that everyone isn't ducking and covering and cowering and panicking, but they sure aren't exploding.
Rufus and Adriana are both cowering on the floor, and Gunther is peeking in through the door, asking "Where's the earth-shattering kaboom?"

To himself, of course.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2016, 03:35:33 pm »

I'M ALIVE!!! I-I mean of course I'm alive there was never a doubt that I wouldn't be fine...none at all but now...
Grab dah pleasure man and get the hell out of Dodge destination off this train then I'll figure out what to do.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 03:38:53 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 07, 2016, 03:38:49 pm »

Repeat.
Kick him already.
Old sigs.
Games.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 07, 2016, 03:39:42 pm »

Hephaestus! That was an actual dud.

Open the velvet box.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 07, 2016, 03:42:34 pm »

leave me alone fool I have a powerful weapon that allowed me to disarm your weaponry I can easily stop you now.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10