Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 37

Author Topic: Omega legion: Bluff Harder!  (Read 46784 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Omega legion: Bluff Harder!
« on: March 12, 2016, 08:52:49 pm »

I am the Placeholder text, having rolled a 1

Original Thread
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 08:06:58 pm by Ozarck »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: Merc Madness
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 08:58:02 pm »

PTW m8.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 09:03:35 pm »

ptw
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 11:41:07 pm »

Hey.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 11:47:05 pm »

PTW
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 03:19:46 am »

Aaaaand Post To Participate Later
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 05:27:57 am »

post to be prepared and stuff
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2016, 07:45:42 am »

ptw

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 04:42:26 pm »

having armed and plotted, you can do nothing but wait, tell war stories of murder and mayhem, and lie to each other about your sexual exploits. Finally, a woman with an air of authority approaches and beckons. She leads you off to a craggy overlook, where you see nothing but desert for miles. "Now, the goblin tribe should be grazing their flocks to the north of your entrance, and the mercenary band should be south. there are some homesteads nearby, surrounding an old abandoned fort that the mercs have taken up as  forward base. Yo can find a road to civilization to the south as well - it runs mainly east through the hills and west down into the fertile lands. The gobbos know to expect someone with the Omega symbol, so you should be well received by them, if you behave yourselves. Off you go now." And with that, she gestures down the hills before you, and you set off, uncertainly. It is rough going, and you are forced to climb here and there. it is especially challenging for the giant tortoise, who is clearly not made for this kind of terrain. It feels like an hour passes while you clamber over stones and down embankments. You grow increasingly uncertain as to whether you have missed a turn or somehow failed to find the transport spot - but the instructions were clear - keep going - so you do. All at once, all of you get dizzy, and are forced to sit or fall where you are, one even dropping off an embankment onto the ground below. Dinged, but not otherwise damaged, you sit for a minute, holding your heads and trying to silence the buzzing in your ears. Finally, you stand, able once more to inspect your surroundings. You are in hill country overlooking a broad expanse of valleys and hills, growing dim and blue in the distance. the sun is low in the east, where you can see only the hill on which you stand, a treeline above your location obscuring the view beyond. To the west, you see, in valleys a distance away, smoke rising lazily to the sky, signalling settled life. the sounds of early morning nature are calm and typical. A fine day for murder.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2016, 04:50:48 pm »

"Hmm. If none of you object, I will go and scout the fort. Where shall we meet when I'm finished?"

Talk with the team, then hide myself and go looking for that abandoned fort.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 05:01:44 pm by Egan_BW »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2016, 04:59:42 pm »

- Let's meet back here for now. Will you need your gems? I'd like to check our west.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 05:01:55 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2016, 05:02:59 pm »

"I do not, for now. Bringing them with me would just be a needless weight at the moment."

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2016, 05:10:38 pm »

- Cool. See you later.

Get going. I'm in for some more legwork before I get to those smokes.
Sigs

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2016, 05:40:13 pm »

"Query: Would those smokes be where the goblins are, or are those more to the north? This one is having some trouble getting its bearings. "

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2016, 05:51:08 pm »

get going, walk in around to the north of where the smoke is coming from a bit before heading back to the group
I'll go up ahead and preform a bit of scouting, I'll be back hopefully...if i am not presume me dead.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 06:19:20 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 37