Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 37

Author Topic: Omega legion: Bluff Harder!  (Read 46936 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: Merc Madness
« Reply #330 on: May 06, 2016, 03:28:15 pm »

Keep running in a zig zagged patter torwards higher ground while praying to assorted deities of this setting.
Killitkillitkillitkillitkillit! Oh please just kill it!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 06, 2016, 05:50:36 pm »

Cho ja

Spy on the command tent, can I reach it safely?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 06, 2016, 08:53:08 pm »

Do this:

Try to add a visual component to the spell.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 07, 2016, 06:29:01 am »

Put all system power into finishing this spell before it gets me.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 09, 2016, 07:46:53 pm »

Keep running in a zig zagged patter torwards higher ground while praying to assorted deities of this setting.
Killitkillitkillitkillitkillit! Oh please just kill it!
You manage to stay just ahead of the vine thingy, until an unruly bush reaches out and snags you. Fortunately for you, this action required some effort for the vine, so no clobbering this turn, you catch a glimpse of Clunkers' shiny metal frame as you are inverted and hoisted into the air.

Do this:

Try to add a visual component to the spell.
the vienrockbeast whips several vines around it's body, brushing at leaves and bark, but remains concentrated on hoisting Arileth.

Put all system power into finishing this spell before it gets me.
You link up with the vinebeast, and it shifts it's bulk toward you, leafs bristling.

Cho ja

Spy on the command tent, can I reach it safely?

You look around the camp a little, attempting to chart a path toward the command building. The guard at the door seems competent.

Continue with Ze Plan.  Jack puts more effort into the suggestion.
The guard steps down from the ridge of the hill, moving slowly and cautiously, hand gripping his sword hilt tightly.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 09, 2016, 08:24:18 pm »

Cut self out
 run in a wide circle around it
 throw spear at it.
Meet any vine attacks with a stab/dagger slice
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 09, 2016, 11:07:45 pm »

Is the ridge taller than the guard?  Or tall enough that if he were taken down, it wouldn't be obvious?

Jack continues his suggestion, the knife buffs Mordred's... dex, I guess.  Or can the knife buff itself?  If it can, it buffs its own will.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 11, 2016, 08:24:24 am »

Now that we have a solid link, either attempt to diffuse the magic that allows it to keep its body, but only if I can for sure pinpoint it.

If I can't, just freeze it (not literally) in place so my teammates can hack it to bits.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 11, 2016, 09:51:18 am »

getting quiet in here

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 11, 2016, 03:48:40 pm »

Try intensifying the fire sensation. Not much else I can do here, unfortunately.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 12, 2016, 07:28:26 pm »

Try intensifying the fire sensation. Not much else I can do here, unfortunately.
Ah, there you go - now the vine thing is acting quite oddly, whipping it's vines around itself rapidly. The stone parts are becoming more prominent, too.

Cut self out
 run in a wide circle around it
 throw spear at it.
Meet any vine attacks with a stab/dagger slice

Your persistence is admirable. You fail to get free this time, but the thing is writhing and thrashing much as yo uare, as if itself caught in a vegetative trap. Weirdest orgy ever.

Now that we have a solid link, either attempt to diffuse the magic that allows it to keep its body, but only if I can for sure pinpoint it.

If I can't, just freeze it (not literally) in place so my teammates can hack it to bits.

All the writhing and thrashing stops suddenly. Some of the rocks roll out of the vines and form a pile at the base of it. Others are too large to fall out, but they rest in the vine nets and so forth. Looks like yo  got it this time.

Is the ridge taller than the guard?  Or tall enough that if he were taken down, it wouldn't be obvious?

Jack continues his suggestion, the knife buffs Mordred's... dex, I guess.  Or can the knife buff itself?  If it can, it buffs its own will.
the ridge is taller than the guard. he is still in the clear, though, and not obscured from view of the top of the ridge, should another patrol come by. The knife cannot buff itself.

Jack gets the guy to walk into the woods. he is alert, and draws his weapon, but moves out a ways from the fort a short distance from Mordred. Mordred gets buffed, and a little twitchy. All set.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 12, 2016, 08:05:06 pm »

Try again! If they're dead start looting, try and fine something to go with my gloves and armor, preferably some leggings or boots
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 09:06:32 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 13, 2016, 09:03:50 am »

THAT WAS EASY.

Begin examining bodies. Check each one to make sure they're truly dead, and recover as many darts as I can.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 37