Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 37

Author Topic: Omega legion: Bluff Harder!  (Read 48374 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: Merc Madness
« Reply #405 on: May 26, 2016, 12:09:19 pm »

"Firm Statement: You will not torture our temporary prisoner of war and very soon to be comrade-in-arms. This one does not believe the creature of vines would lie about this.

Query: However, that does mean we have an additional hostile to contend with. How are we going to deal with it? I could attempt to freeze it in place once we find it, perhaps creature of vines can make it see reason once we have captured it."

try using robutt computing to find out who this mystery enemy is and where he's at

also, do i know of an omega legion contact point i could send vine guy to so he can get recruited?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 07:01:47 pm by Pancaek »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 26, 2016, 02:06:16 pm »

Keep running.  If Mordred has a clear line of fire to the pursuers, he tosses a few more arcs of lightning at them.  If he doesn't, and the knife's sentry continues to fall dangerously far behind, he'll use telekinesis to give them a little bit of a boost.  Assuming that that's the sort of thing which doesn't have an excessively high chance of failure.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 26, 2016, 08:24:55 pm »

"SO IT JUST FORGOT ABOUT ITS SMALLER COMPANION? SOMEHOW, I DOUBT THAT THAT IS THE CASE. BUT... I SUPPOSE THAT IS AN ARGUMENT FOR A LATER TIME.

IN ANY  CASE, I SAY WE HANDLE THIS LAST ONE AS WE DID THE OTHERS. I WILL ATTEMPT TO STUN IT WITH PAIN, WHILE YOU ESTABLISH CONTROL OVER IT WITH THAT DOLL OF YOURS."

Assist Clunkers in his search with my own farseeing ability.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 26, 2016, 09:46:21 pm »

Can K kill 'im? Please please please please please?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 27, 2016, 12:25:44 am »

Cho Ja

Keep running, find a space up ahead to calm down then buff mordreds speed when he arrives.
follow him after that.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 27, 2016, 04:04:32 pm »

Keep running.  If Mordred has a clear line of fire to the pursuers, he tosses a few more arcs of lightning at them.  If he doesn't, and the knife's sentry continues to fall dangerously far behind, he'll use telekinesis to give them a little bit of a boost.  Assuming that that's the sort of thing which doesn't have an excessively high chance of failure.
Mordred turns, plants his feet, and lets loose with all his rage, screaming about nonrestricted energy and laughing maniacally. it's thie kind of thing Comrade would enjoy, having made his character to do exactly this. the lightning arcs everywhere in front of him, hitting several of the pursuers and the sentry, and the knife, which glows white hot for a moment. the knife's consciousness is disrupted for a moment, but ((checking .. Con of 0. Good enough)) it regains itself. the sentry's consciousness is gone however. Mordred telekinetically pulls the knife to himself and turns again, running for the woods.

Cho Ja

Keep running, find a space up ahead to calm down then buff mordreds speed when he arrives.
follow him after that.

Mordred arrives, rather singed and slightly smoking, hand somewhat burnt from holding a hot knife, and the two of you leave. You seem to have shaken pursuit. It was pretty close for a while. I thought several times that I would have the joy of renaming the thread. You lucky bastards.

"SO IT JUST FORGOT ABOUT ITS SMALLER COMPANION? SOMEHOW, I DOUBT THAT THAT IS THE CASE. BUT... I SUPPOSE THAT IS AN ARGUMENT FOR A LATER TIME.

IN ANY  CASE, I SAY WE HANDLE THIS LAST ONE AS WE DID THE OTHERS. I WILL ATTEMPT TO STUN IT WITH PAIN, WHILE YOU ESTABLISH CONTROL OVER IT WITH THAT DOLL OF YOURS."

Assist Clunkers in his search with my own farseeing ability.
"Firm Statement: You will not torture our temporary prisoner of war and very soon to be comrade-in-arms. This one does not believe the creature of vines would lie about this.

Query: However, that does mean we have an additional hostile to contend with. How are we going to deal with it? I could attempt to freeze it in place once we find it, perhaps creature of vines can make it see reason once we have captured it."

try using robutt computing to find out who this mystery enemy is and where he's at

also, do i know of an omega legion contact point i could send vine guy to so he can get recruited?

You do not know of an Omega contact. You'll have to take the vineguy with you.

Clunkers and Terrance both fail to come up with any new information, except that Clunkers does remember seeing that litle cloud of smoke appear in the field at one point, centered near the combatants but not centered on any one of them. Clunkers guesses that that had something to do with the other guy.

..."I'm not sure why I even bothered to give you this chance."

Yeah, he isn't going to help. It's time to dine.
Mmm. Satisfying. Want to try the troll next? Or the sorcerer?

Patrol the surrounding area. Kill the vine guy first. Though
You walk right up to the vineguy and ram your blade straight into it's thickest vines. It doesn't even have time to dodge. But it does shift immediately after, and roar. You dodge out of the way as one large limb of entangled vegetation comes flying toward you. Hostilities reengaged. I cannot believe you survived that. Again. These were the rolls. 5.1.5.1.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 27, 2016, 04:13:23 pm »

Stab at him if he does not answer the following question correctly
Back away and start apologizing and offering to help fix his wound. If he doesn't stop trying to kill me scream and run as far away as I can and don'tsrop running for anything
Tell us the truth! Where is the little guy!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 09:30:01 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 27, 2016, 04:54:45 pm »

Eat the troll next. Watch Arileth's fight with interest.
"I doubt stabbing him is going to make him more cooperative. It's even possible that he truly knows nothing of the little one."
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 05:50:29 pm by Zormod »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 27, 2016, 05:00:38 pm »

"Angry statement: You are a horrid little prick and a complete buffoon. Creature of vines would make a great addition to the Omega Legion, but you just had to attack him.
Statement: You're on your own on this.

Query: Zombie comrade, would you cease consuming the fallen and instead join this one in looking for the remaining enemy? this one seems to remember some smoke earlier, that could be a good start."

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 27, 2016, 05:49:43 pm »

"Very well. I'm sure that it ran off, though."
Time to look for that small creature. If I do manage to find it, try to grab it and alert the others.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 27, 2016, 05:58:34 pm »

"Statement: Perhaps it will have left behind valueable intel. At least it can't hurt to look for it.
Exasperated statement: Once you two have finished your little fight, the survivor should come and find me. Creature of vines so that I can take you to the Omega legion, pending an immediate promotion for ridding us of subversive elements. Or you, cretin, so that your entire presence here would not have been a complete disaster."

Leave the two to their fight. Go with zombie to look for the mysterious straggler, starting at the spot where I saw smoke earlier.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 27, 2016, 06:01:20 pm »

I haven't done everything that bad...mostly act as bait and take a different route.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 27, 2016, 06:10:30 pm »

"Statement: Perhaps you should focus on the mortal combat you initiated instead of debating your worth to the mission right now"

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 27, 2016, 08:05:06 pm »

Terrence looks at Arileth, then at Clunkers, and then back at Arileth.

Flip a coin. Heads says I join the search party. Tails says I retreat to a safe distance and hit Arileth with the most powerful pain spell I can muster.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 10:20:05 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 27, 2016, 11:18:07 pm »

Waitwaitwhat?  Did we just leave the sentry behind?  Or did Mordred's lightning outright kill him, rendering him useless?  The entire point was to kidnap a merc...

If the sentry is still alive, go back for him.  Mordred should be able to carry him, especially if the knife buffs his strength.  If the sentry is dead... well, I guess the knife would be mentally screaming at Mordred during the walk back, for fucking things up.  Not that that means much, seeing as Comrade's gone.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 37