Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 66207 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« on: March 12, 2016, 08:54:21 pm »

I am a reserved post for later entertainment purposes.

original thread
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 08:43:20 pm by Ozarck »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: Oh Joy, plants getting married
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 08:55:01 pm »

Ptw.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 08:58:12 pm »

•    •
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 08:58:42 pm »

Also Posting To Wiener.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 09:09:04 pm »

Posting to Participate.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 09:09:44 pm »

Peer-to-Peer?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 10:47:43 pm »

Post to Exist.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 04:28:23 pm »

The team, having made it's arrangements, is led off annd up the trail to the cliff above once more. The hot wind from the desert dries throats and eyes as you walk in single file along a narrow path for a time, before descending once more. the path turns suddenly and drops into a steep valley, inside of which the team finds a small brook, hardly more than a trickle, watering a patch of grasses and a few small shrubs. a frog silences at your approach, and your guide instructs you to make your way carefully to a small ring of stones in the middle of the little patch, He situates you all, fusing about placement and arrangement of bodies for a few minutes until you are settled in satisfactorily. He then instructs you to wait until he gives the signal, then turn three full circles in place. before you have the chance to ask what the signal is, he is off, hopping the stream and making his way quickly up the rocks. You do some typical Omega bantering about boobs and bugs while you wait, and there is the inevitable desire to wander off, out of the circle and into the gloom of the little canyon. Just as the most excitable of you is ready to wander away, you hear your guide: "Okay, you can go now!" And your excitable member is pulled in by one of the more stable ones. You each turn in place. On the first tunr, the air feels different - wetter. on the second, the ground beneath your feet fels more lush, springy, and full of life. on the third, you find yourselves in a patch of tall grasses, surrounded by weeds, thorns, bushes, and a smattering of trees. A gentle breeze blows from the southwest, and the sound of birds and crickets fills your ears. As you orient yourselves to your immediate surroundings, another sound makes itself known as well - footsteps and the rustling of a large animal in the bushes. An odd hoot occasionally calls out, sometimes singly, sometimes in pairs, one after the other.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2016, 04:35:44 pm »

Get visuals on everything.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2016, 04:36:11 pm »

Reggie/merly stares in fascination at the things around him and lightly laughs and in a sincere voice
I love the forest.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2016, 04:38:12 pm »

Ebony quietly looks around.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2016, 06:30:39 pm »

I allow the sounds to approach, calming myself and preparing to make necessary introductions. I am not going to reach for my weapon when it shows itself, nor step or look away. I will watch it, and if, and only if, it actually attacks, will I evade. In all cases I will not show fear, and will not reach for a weapon. And I attempt to stand at the front of the Omegas for this first contact.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2016, 06:31:38 pm »

Stare in fascination at the woods stay just behind Aylia.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2016, 07:31:07 pm »

Reggie/merly stares in fascination at the things around him and lightly laughs and in a sincere voice
I love the forest.

"Yes, forest is wonderful!  Dar'yajira has missed it so much."

Smell the environment, checking for unusual smells.  Idly watch for entites approaching from a direction aside from the direction of the footsteps.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 67