Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 66213 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #255 on: April 28, 2016, 12:06:40 pm »

"Do you know why they won't come?"
I settle where I am and pay close attention to the creature, beginning the slow process of learning a new form. I also am identifying if it is the same kind as those I encountered at the clearing's edge.
"Bring them back to me, oh please, they are so fragile and could be hurt, my hundred babies!" They very well could be the same type of creature - the little glimpses you got were rather similar.

How's the escape going?
You tumbled into the woods, and the winds smacked you and the bees around. those that didn't sting you or get splattered on your cloak dispersed. This happened two rounds ago. last round I assume you just lay there, winded, and picked stingers out of places.

Stay hidden near Aylia.  Stay watchful for dangers to her, and intercept if something attacks her.
Something rustles in the grass and you pounce! It's a little leafy fellow, like the one Aylia is talking to, but smaller. No threat at all, it seems.

Much observation.
[You're gonna have to start being more specific with this.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 28, 2016, 12:08:16 pm »

Excellent. Get myself in order and shuffle back to the others. Keep an eye out for danger.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 28, 2016, 01:57:47 pm »

Well, let's look for this creature's 'babies'.  It looks like Dar has found one.  Gently retrieve plant from Dar and convey the plant to the parent of the plant.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 28, 2016, 03:22:20 pm »

I continue gathering info and learning the possible new form.
"What do they look like and what interests them? I don't want to be forceful with them so I need to know what would convince them to come back to you."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 28, 2016, 05:00:20 pm »

"You have? Where? What can you tell me about it? Could you send it here?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 28, 2016, 06:23:05 pm »

>In progress.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 30, 2016, 07:51:57 am »

Excellent. Get myself in order and shuffle back to the others. Keep an eye out for danger.
Alright, you shuffle back to the others. Nothing attacks or looks big and scary ... well, there are those flying things, but they are up in the sky, so whatever.

Well, let's look for this creature's 'babies'.  It looks like Dar has found one.  Gently retrieve plant from Dar and convey the plant to the parent of the plant.
you begin pinpointing the location of creatures like these two. You pinpoint at least twelve, and note that there are many more besides, in the clearing and nearby. You take the little plant, which cheeps at you, and hover slowly to the other, bigger plant, and plop it down in front of it.

I continue gathering info and learning the possible new form.
"What do they look like and what interests them? I don't want to be forceful with them so I need to know what would convince them to come back to you."
"My Baby!" the plant seems distracted by the one Dar catches, and the Eye deposits. She starts cheeping at it, and it cheeps back. Then they start bobbing and wiggling rhythmically, but kinda forlornly. "they like nectar, and mischief, and dancing, of course. Who doesn't?"

Reluctantly relinquish leafy creature to the Eye.  Then hide again, and return to watching out for dangers.

"Shifter, Dar'yajira believes this one has found a Leafchild!"
Done. You meld into the grass like you were born to it. Which you probably were. Being a cat and all.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 30, 2016, 08:56:33 am »

Carefully ferry more of the little plants then.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 04:20:07 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 30, 2016, 09:13:22 am »

"The blemineg is all this, then?"

Piece together the situation.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 30, 2016, 03:58:41 pm »

Allowing Lenglon to control Ebony if I just disappear at any point in the future. That way you're not short a member.

That said, also help with the leafbabies thing.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 30, 2016, 05:35:49 pm »

"We'll see what we can do to bring them back to you."
Time to go huntin. I return to Ebony, pass her my stuff, shift into cat-form, and join in the hunt.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 02, 2016, 07:37:27 am »

Carefully ferry more of the little plants then.
You bring fifteen leafbabies back. 84 to go.

"The blemineg is all this, then?"

Piece together the situation.
Your teammates are running around in the grass calling out "here, leafbaby, leafbaby, leafbabiiiiieeeeeeeeee!"

Assist with the hunting down of leafbabies.  Return them to their parent, preferably unharmed.  Cats might not normally play fetch, but they're very good at it when they do.
The leafbabies take a liking to you. You bring back like thirty leafbabies, all clinging to your back and cheeping like hungry birdbabies. 54 to go.

Allowing Lenglon to control Ebony if I just disappear at any point in the future. That way you're not short a member.

That said, also help with the leafbabies thing.

You run around in circles, making cooing sounds at the grass for a while. You bring back zero leafbabies.

"We'll see what we can do to bring them back to you."
Time to go huntin. I return to Ebony, pass her my stuff, shift into cat-form, and join in the hunt.
Yo shift into cat form and dash off, chasing leafbabies left and right. They aren't always fast, and some are curious enough to approach you. You bring back about 20 leafbabies. 34 to go.

Each leafbaby, when deposited, joins with the o0thers, cheeping in rhythm. the leafparent fusses over each of them, straightening leaves, scolding the occasional rascal, wiping sappy tears from little bug eyes, that kind of weird thing. It is starting to become a challenge to catch the remaining leafbabies. They seem fast and skittish, and though the leafparent is certain that there are one hundred leafbabies, and you have 66 of them returned to the leafparent, you can't find more than about 25 more leafbabies 'in the wild.'
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 67