Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 66219 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #840 on: June 28, 2016, 02:14:12 pm »

Dar'yajira continues to watch the twolegs.  Maybe focus on that guy who had all the animal bits yesterday, to see if he's using them as foci for druidic magic.

Also, he tells Aylia that it is extremely likely at least one of the twolegs will try to collect parts from an ent, but probably without the ent noticing.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: June 28, 2016, 09:46:13 pm »

Form up the shitflingers (as in bark orders at them authoritatively and urgently enough to seem more important than they are and thus worth listening to) nearer to the elite into a formidable force of chimpalikes, and lead them in a glorious offensive (in more ways than one) toward the other, more distant half of the guests, seeking to drive them back.
Actual telekinetic shoving, got it.  Also, ping Aylia.
you tow manage to corral a group of revelers and turn them into a mighty force of mudlsingers, prancing and parading across the grounds to engage in filthy combat wit hother revelers. Surprisingly, some of the 'elite' join in, apparently having a good time at it. Rich people, never know what to expect, eh?

"I'm going to clean off at the river guys."

Noir gets up and if she was dirty goes to clean herself off she will of course not interrupt the ceremony to do this or any other activity she will most likely clean herself off in the river but she will not jump in and if the water looks to fast she won't  go in.
the water is fine. no icebergs to sink you, no swamp monsters to kidnap you, no tentacles to drag you under and drown you, no undertow to wash you out to sea. So you clean up and head back, staying out of poo range this time. The sun reaches zenith and continues on and you wonder, briefly, if teh sun really does orbit the planet, like the wise say, or if it's the other way around, like the superstitious believe.

Dar'yajira continues to watch the twolegs.  Maybe focus on that guy who had all the animal bits yesterday, to see if he's using them as foci for druidic magic.

Also, he tells Aylia that it is extremely likely at least one of the twolegs will try to collect parts from an ent, but probably without the ent noticing.

You catch up to the guy and see that he does indeed have something he didn't before. he is carrying something over his shoulder, in a bundle. Looks like a small two legs of some kind, and it is squirming and jerking. You are in a thick part of the swamp, heading away from both the campsites and the revels. you follow him to a hidden glen, where he tosses the bundle down next to two others. he has a log set up with some items on it - a crystal, a red candle, a rat's skull. Not druidic at all.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: June 28, 2016, 10:30:46 pm »

Buff strength and dex, then sneak closer to the twoleg--at least within jumping distance of his neck-- preferably while still in the trees.

If attacking him this turn wouldn't incur a multiple action penalty, Dar does so.  He also attacks immediately if the twoleg is obviously about to kill the little one, and has to be interrupted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: June 29, 2016, 01:08:24 am »

Noir think's for a few seconds and shrugs nonchalantly and murmuring to herself.
"Next time I see dad I'll ask him...So...I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing right now....I'm gonna try and sunbathe...."
Try and find some nice sunny place to relax and lay down on warm my scales on my scaly places with the sun just relax in the sun's wonderful rays.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: June 29, 2016, 06:26:01 am »

Enact tactical fun strikes at the revelers to keep them mixing and relatively corralled. Make them fight in the shade, make it rain! Shit for the earth god, fun for the party throne!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: July 01, 2016, 06:40:07 am »

Buff strength and dex, then sneak closer to the twoleg--at least within jumping distance of his neck-- preferably while still in the trees.

If attacking him this turn wouldn't incur a multiple action penalty, Dar does so.  He also attacks immediately if the twoleg is obviously about to kill the little one, and has to be interrupted.
Well, it would be four actions this turn if he were to attack. The boosts go into effect, but something alerts the guy, and he looks straight at you, eyes narrowing and hand darting into his cloak.

Noir think's for a few seconds and shrugs nonchalantly and murmuring to herself.
"Next time I see dad I'll ask him...So...I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing right now....I'm gonna try and sunbathe...."
Try and find some nice sunny place to relax and lay down on warm my scales on my scaly places with the sun just relax in the sun's wonderful rays.
You flop down right there on the beach and listen to the river. It says the same nonsense rivers always do. Until it starts raining buckets on you.

Enact tactical fun strikes at the revelers to keep them mixing and relatively corralled. Make them fight in the shade, make it rain! Shit for the earth god, fun for the party throne!
someone hears the "make it rain" part and takes it literally. Soon, you, and the guests, are inundated, saturated, and wallowing in the brown. Something like an organized food fight starts up. The ents ignore this, but the pixies get involved, and people start wandering away aimlessly, bedazzled by pixie dust.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: July 01, 2016, 09:36:24 am »

I go to Dar's position to find out whats going on.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: July 01, 2016, 11:14:01 am »

Tracking Dar, assuming the guests are occupied.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: July 01, 2016, 01:01:30 pm »

Like forces of nature that we are, engage in fecal revelry with seemingly reckless but actually meticulously calculated abandon!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 01, 2016, 01:55:26 pm »

Go back in the river.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: July 01, 2016, 04:18:30 pm »

((He actually hasn't mentioned this twoleg at all.  The last time Dar'yajira told Aylia anything, he was suggesting some of the twolegs would likely try to collect pieces from the ents.))

Attack now!  Rip and tear the neck!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: July 02, 2016, 07:16:18 am »

You get Dar's position from the Eye and head that way. The Eye reports that Dar has gone rigid and his stress levels have spiked.

Tracking Dar, assuming the guests are occupied.
you relay Dar's position to Aylia, and his current state of eleated tension. yu haven't been tracking the other guy, so you don't know anything about what is going on.

Like forces of nature that we are, engage in fecal revelry with seemingly reckless but actually meticulously calculated abandon!
No one knows how to party like Omega legion and a bunch of feral magical creatures celebrating the most boring wedding in history. Someone actually produces a quite palatable alcohol that deadens the smell of the poo, and, if one were to desire to waste it in such a way, could clean the crap right out of one's clothing. naturally, this livens things up quite nicely, though some who cannot hold their liquor drop out of hte party, or drop on the spot. Well, tehy'll be easier to manage that way, for sure.

Go back in the river.
I mean, if you're gonna get wet anyway, may as well get soaked, right? Cut out the middle man and save some time.

((He actually hasn't mentioned this twoleg at all.  The last time Dar'yajira told Aylia anything, he was suggesting some of the twolegs would likely try to collect pieces from the ents.))

Attack now!  Rip and tear the neck!
You leap as he begins to speak, and sink your hindclaws into his chest as you slash at his neck. blood spurts, and whatever he was saying is disrupted and lost. He reels back. You slahsh again as he grabs for you and open his neck wide. Blood coats you as he falls and you and on his chest as he lands on his back.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: July 02, 2016, 08:15:05 am »

Break out the fiddle and get a conga line going.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: July 02, 2016, 11:14:25 am »

I meant 'go after Dar'
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: July 02, 2016, 01:04:32 pm »

Sorry again for disappearing. There just hasn't seemed to be much to do that the others didn't already have handled.

So, the wedding either has happened or is happening, right? Anything out of the quote-unquote "ordinary"?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 67