Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Thief (Ongoing Adventure Mode Story)  (Read 1110 times)

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website
The Thief (Ongoing Adventure Mode Story)
« on: March 21, 2016, 04:16:21 pm »

I am an orc named Ostro Xungusasp I make my living by finding things. Things others can no longer use artifacts,gold...anything that will sell.

I am from a small village too small to name, but i'll name it anyway it is called Glandblades. It is a crappy name, I know but it is home. Though I rarely stay there long.

A dwarven fortress, established many..many.. years ago, was recently invaded by an army of the undead and destroyed. No one escaped.... as far as we know...
The fortress was named Cradlelabored and it fell about two weeks ago. Not many know of its fall.However I have heard rumors of many ..very expensive... artifacts that the fortress supposedly made... precious artifacts.... 'artifacts' that would sell for alot of gold. Gold that I desire. So I have decided that I will go in and get the artifacts.. yes it is dangerous no I do not care. I want the gold! If I take too long other looters will get there before me.. I cannot allow that to happen now can I.

I set off this morning I will be there soon..
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 04:28:37 pm by Untrustedlife »
I am an indie game dev!
My Roguelike! With randomly generated creatures Roguelegends: Dark Realms
My Turn Based Strategy game! Which you can buy on steam now!DR4X
My website untrustedlife.com

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: The Thief (Ongoing Adventure Mode Story)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 09:38:01 pm »

I was going to do this but I have more fun playing adventure mode then writing about it...hmmm..
I am an indie game dev!
My Roguelike! With randomly generated creatures Roguelegends: Dark Realms
My Turn Based Strategy game! Which you can buy on steam now!DR4X
My website untrustedlife.com