Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Let's plan how to take over the world!  (Read 5666 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Let's plan how to take over the world!
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2016, 07:26:31 pm »

There's a scientist in Chernobyl who eats his own crops he grows, very clever chap, he moved there after he divorced his wife as that's the one place she'd never follow him to. He's also figured out which crops can be grown safely (comparatively) and how to eat them (for example certain plants are fine if you don't eat the pips)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2016, 07:32:17 pm »

Oh yeah, plants have a tendency to concentrate radiation in themselves. They could be used over time to get radiation out of the soil, actually. You just have to dispose of those radioactive pips somewhere.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2016, 07:47:15 pm »

PTW.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2016, 07:50:01 pm »

We take over the world MAXIMUMZERO style. One punch at a time.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2016, 09:21:35 pm »

Let's just give some random group of ex-convicts/marines large amounts of high-powered weaponry and the ability to come back from the dead and tell them to kill the government. All of them. Then we take away their revival powers. And kill them.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Catmeat

• Bay Watcher
  • 50/50 cat pork burger wth sweet lime sauce is best
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2016, 06:52:17 am »

Steal heaps of land, grow food on it. Remove traditional market places, then place some laws to restrict growth of these markets.
Sell the food in a new type of market that is sterile looking. Make up and seed scary facts about diseases, even modify some. Poison waterways and sell purified bottled water.
Then after enough years of money/weath, land and resorce collection, poison all the food and then laugh from your headquarters as the obese gm fed people who trusted your ultramarkets die and are unable to do anything about it.
Your banking friends then delete all digital money and use for money.
Then send your soldiers of choice to wipe out the resistance of preppers and maniac vegitarian cultists.
They will never see it coming
Puns are social lubricant.
Too much and you lose sensation

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2016, 02:27:40 pm »

I just remembered an article I read the other day (can't remember the name) and it was about the easiest way to take over the world: Get in everyone that owns a large/important company's pocket, and control things from behind the scenes. Then have those companies build up large secret militias and seige anyone big enough to pose a threat. The rest of the world either won't care or will fall at your feet :P
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]