Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Armok's Sacrifices (Succession game)  (Read 712 times)

Flok Speargrabber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Armok's Sacrifices (Succession game)
« on: December 14, 2007, 05:09:00 pm »

Yet another succession game, except your character is chosen a year in advance to be the next git to be sacrificed to Armok.

RULES:
Immigration is on
Yearly switching
Dwarf cap 50
Must post a diary of events

Here's what'll happen:

I'll post first as my character making the fort, as well as the temple to Armok, which is where he'll be then sacrificed.

The methods of sacrifice are decided by the sacrifice-ee: The ones I think would be best are mining a pillar above you so you get squished, falling to your doom, or falling into lava.

Other than the yearly sacrifice of a very useful dwarf, it's your basic fort. We'd keep going until it wiped out.

First seven dwarves/turns:
1. Flok Speargrabber
2. Torak
3. Karlito

You'll make your dwarf once you start playing.

[ December 14, 2007: Message edited by: Flok Speargrabber ]

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
Re: Armok's Sacrifices (Succession game)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 05:51:00 pm »

If it's in version 33d, im in.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Armok's Sacrifices (Succession game)
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 05:55:00 pm »

I'll get on this.  Version 33f should be out pretty soon anyway, and it looks very stable, from what I'm reading in the dev notes.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.