Finally... > General Discussion

Latin American Politics: Moralism

(1/217) > >>

Teneb:
Alternative titles: The OTHER Ameripol Thread; The South of the Border Wall Politics Thread; Everyone Forgets About This Thread
Anyway, before anything else the rules:
-Don't break forum rules.
-Don't attempt to start flame wars.
-Don't do personal attacks.
-Don't condone atrocities.
-Snip quote pyramids since the forum tends to act up when big ones are created. Also we're not Aztecs, come on.
-Try to keep the discussion about politics.
-Goofing around, as long as it doesn't cross over to being offensive, is ok.
-America is a continent.

Links to other polithreads: Glorious DPRK, USA, Middle East, East Europe, European Union, East Asia, Australia and more Asia.

Discussing historical events is ok, as are current ones. If things start to heat up, I WILL lock the thread for a while until everyone becomes chill again. Please, let's not get the thread locked like the various Europol threads of yore. Ideological derails are also OK as long as people remain civil.

There was some massive wall here but fuck it nobody read it anyway. LAmerica best America.

RedKing:
You forgot my East Asia thread.  :P

(Which is totes okay, I forget it too for the most part.)  :-[

ChairmanPoo:

--- Quote from: RedKing on March 22, 2016, 10:08:53 pm ---You forgot my East Asia thread.  :P

--- End quote ---
Shush. We've always been at war with Eastasia. There's no more to discuss in that regard

Teneb:

--- Quote from: RedKing on March 22, 2016, 10:08:53 pm ---You forgot my East Asia thread.  :P

--- End quote ---
I thought there was one, but I couldn't find it so I thought it got deleted by the Toad for some reason or other. Link up there, in case people care.

RedKing:
Gracias. (And yes, I know...that's Spanish, not Portuguese. I never has into Portuguese.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version