Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What is currently happening in EVE: Online?  (Read 722 times)

Piotrhabera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
What is currently happening in EVE: Online?
« on: April 24, 2021, 08:29:45 pm »

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I come here to ask you a question.

Every-so-often, I check on Sov Maps to see the territorial status of EVE's nullspace. The southwestern corner of nullspace was occupied by the Imperium alliance, with its capital in the constellation of Delve (to my knowledge). That was a few months ago. Imperium, from what I saw, was pushed away from its perimeter constellations by Legacy, led by Test Alliance Please Ignore, and Legacy was pouring into Delve. I've decided to check Sov Maps again, to see how the situation evolved.

The Imperium was mostly wiped off the map, with a few exclaves located in the constellations Tenerifis and Impass, and one system located in the constellation of Fountain.

I must ask then: what happened? Can someone from the Bay 12 community enlighten me with a recap on the entire war, and what had transpired into the current situation? I've tried to read articles on Eve News and INN, but Eve News was a confusing read, while INN seemed like propaganda, and I'd rather avoid propaganda untill I have a reaible sight on the greater picture.