Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I draw your reports  (Read 3691 times)

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
Re: I draw your reports
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2016, 11:21:11 pm »

This happened to the commander I was playing in a object testing arena battle (the link provides more context if you need it) the commander was female, wearing I think steel platemail, and a troll-fur toga with a cloak (I wanted clothes under the armor to some degree, so I just gave everyone togas and cloaks.)
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

Zyr0

• Bay Watcher
  • What happens if you dig too deep into your mind ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2016, 07:28:59 am »

This happened to the commander I was playing in a object testing arena battle (the link provides more context if you need it) the commander was female, wearing I think steel platemail, and a troll-fur toga with a cloak (I wanted clothes under the armor to some degree, so I just gave everyone togas and cloaks.)

Oh, that's gonna be fun. Work in progress, I'll just finish the first report before going for this one.
Step 1 : Booze
Step 2 : Task
Step 3 : Profit

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2016, 07:31:22 am »

PTW
Black lives matter.

Grimlocke

• Bay Watcher
  • *kobold noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2016, 11:20:13 am »

You could draw this one... on 4 dimensional paper.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This was my flying squirrel man arena adventurer riding a minecart into some baddies at a very irresponsible velocity and careening into a chasm (I made a custom arena map). I suppose that could make an interesting drawing, but I don't have combat logs of that.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 11:22:08 am by Grimlocke »
I make Grimlocke's History & Realism Mods. Its got poleaxes, sturdy joints and bloomeries. Now compatible with DF Revised!

Zyr0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2016, 02:00:57 pm »

You could draw this one... on 4 dimensional paper.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This was my flying squirrel man arena adventurer riding a minecart into some baddies at a very irresponsible velocity and careening into a chasm (I made a custom arena map). I suppose that could make an interesting drawing, but I don't have combat logs of that.

Well, that's gonna be interesting. I'll see what I can do with this one, thanks for your suggestion !

For now, here's the second part of button's report :

Maybe I'll do a final part describing the fate of the mantis and Urist Mc Swordsdwarf, but for now I'm gonna start working on the other reports.

Zyr0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2016, 02:51:07 pm »

Hey guys ! Sorry, I've been busy on some other things lately, but hey, back on track with A Thing's report. Here's an illustration of the unfortunate fate of your commander:

(As gruesome as you'd expect form a DF fight.)

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2016, 03:32:32 pm »

Looks about right, I enjoy the blood fog, if only because of how much of a massacre that battle was.
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2016, 03:42:17 pm »

PTW
Max avatar size is 80x80

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2016, 04:29:55 pm »

Hmm, tough choice...I think I have a ton of pretty great reports saved over the last year or two (though most of them right now involve mods in one way or another - if you played Warcraft 3/World of Warcraft and/or Dragon's Dogma, it's likely you'll be familiar with most of them) but this is a recent thing that happened when I finally got my hands on a minecart for the first time.

For reference, I was an ice troll (possibly with slightly paler skin as I was a necromancer).
Spoiler: Like this guy from WoW (click to show/hide)
For context, I was ambushed by several giant dingo's - while my pet zombie panda and zombie dingos were fighting the other giant dingos, I took out the minecart I was just carrying around in my backpack, hopped into it and pushed myself towards one of the dingos, resulting in that screencap.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 04:33:20 pm by ZM5 »
Pages: 1 [2]