Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 139488 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm: Chapter IV, Round XI (10/10, 0 On Waitlist)
« Reply #1380 on: June 09, 2017, 07:54:18 am »

((Actually, you're wrong there. Psycho!Hawk'll just go Hollow.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: June 13, 2017, 02:04:01 pm »

*bump*
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: June 14, 2017, 03:39:28 pm »

I'm gonna be gone come next week, anything I can do to wrap up my involvement in this?

You could:

1) Die
2) Become a part of the storyline in some way.
3) Become a hostile NPC
4) Something else you could think up.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: June 14, 2017, 07:15:23 pm »

"Huh. Forgot I got this Magnum over there. Weird, it's felt like weeks since I've got this. It's probably just some parallel-dimention jet lag and not some meta commentary/explanation for my forgetfulness. sniff...Does anyone else smell smoke?"

Smell/perceive fire. If I don't succeed, don't say last line of dialogue, and explore some unchecked rooms. If I do, say "We might want to get out of here...surround the house, guys, make sure Herzog doesn't escape."
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: June 15, 2017, 01:24:28 pm »

I'm gonna be gone come next week, anything I can do to wrap up my involvement in this?

You could:

1) Die
2) Become a part of the storyline in some way.
3) Become a hostile NPC
4) Something else you could think up.

Spoiler: GM only, please (click to show/hide)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: June 20, 2017, 05:35:01 pm »

*Update: New turn tomorrow!

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: June 23, 2017, 12:05:59 am »

Poke.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: June 23, 2017, 12:39:05 am »

Poke.

((Right, sorry. Didn't really have the time, since I updated Zodiac: The Mind of Madness, and considered that a big enough update. Either tonight or tomorrow, I'll make some time for it.))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: June 26, 2017, 02:24:50 am »

Chapter IV: Herzog
Elimination
Part XII: Burn It To The Ground, Tonight
Herzog's Manor/Hideout, Close to the Abisko Research Station, Sweden
Early Evening, Fully Cloudy, 7/23/2016

Stopped dead in his tracks by the weight of his actions, NRDL can only pause as he thinks about what he's doing. Turning back to where he remembered Herzog was standing, he says "...I'll be honest Fish, I have no idea what I'm fighting or dying for anymore. What are YOU trying to do?", before standing there and waiting for a response. [Idle] After a few seconds of radio silence, he instead looks around for another Chaos Emerald. [10] He not only finds a Chaos Emerald, he actually finds two Chaos Emeralds, each one radiating with power. Setting them in his inventory, he continues waiting.

Staring down the purple, glowing eyes and mouth of the quadruple Zombie team, Firebird instinctively throws his chisel up, slinging it at one Zed's head. [5 v 3]  It instead sticks into it's eye, maroon blood pouring out as the Zed comes out unfazed. The drone fires at the three Zombies, [1 v 10] but upon it's first shot, the Zombie suddenly detects danger and sidesteps out of the way with a shuffle of it's rotted feet, before growling and charging towards the Drone [5 v 2], flailing it's arm out. It's painless existence, coupled with the talon-like fingernails of the Undead, cracks the Drone's vision sensor with little ill effect to the Zombie, which manifests as a light above the main gun. The Drone flies for a second, distracted and shaking. [-1 to Accuracy (Slight Damage-Optical Sensor]

With the fire burning before his very eyes, the large Man-Croc hybrid known as Dolosus Doleus simply sits cross-legged, admiring the flames as they torch the house from the bottom up. [Fire Spread: 10] They accelerate up the wooden walls, setting the second floor ablaze and torching the very bottom of the third.

Standing up on his own two feet, the purr of his jet engine behind him signaling his wake up call, the enigmatic Lord Lemonpie instinctively feels his skin, smoothly grazing over the non-burning flesh. Relieved, he says "Dzień dobry, przyjaciele!", which gets Dolosus's attention. "Looks like you got started without me! You! Crocodile man! Where is this Herzog we need to kill?", he continues, as he begins his search for the Artifact left to his kind by the Pillar Men eons ago. [1] Not only does he not see it anywhere on the ground, he gets the instinctive suspicion it's not on the outside ground at all. Undeterred, he uses his Vampiric speed to look again, this time using his agility to look through the house's windows. [1] Again, he cannot see it, and it doesn't feel like it's in the house at all. Then again, without his full-power set, he can't use his senses to track the source of the energy, so it might be right in front of him and he just can't see it. Landing onto the ground, he looks up to Dolosus, who looks back and says "Herzog? In there. Should not enter. Burn with Herzog. Burn with the impure meat. We better off, house burned down.". Lord Lemonpie looks at him with a grin, saying "Never underestimate the power of a desperate man, crocodile man. They always find ways to run. I'll go and scout from above after I find something I've lost here.", which only makes Dolosus shake his head. "I will be here. Outside. Waiting for if he escapes the fire. Herzog will not escape from me. No care for your scouting. The hunt ends soon."

[4 v 9-3 (Heavy Injuries, Blood Loss] Despite the hole in her throat and the gash in her stomach, the now-insane Hawk suddenly leaps out of the way of another sword attack, landing on her back [1 v 9-3], which gives her the position to dodge another sloppy strike from Person, who stands over her, irritated.

With a sigh, Pirate Joanna walks over to Hawk and holds her StormFlower pistol up to her forehead, saying "Don't worry, you won't have to suffer anymore.". [6 v 8-3] The bullet grazes her ear, which only makes Hawk groan in more violent pain.

[7] Fallacy dodges the fire as he dives outside, also saying "Last time I saw Herzog was when he made those zombies."

(Send-Off: Hostile NPC/Storyline Character) The Moonlit Shadow looks around the attic for some skates, [5] and finds one of a pair, the single shoe going into his inventory. Appropriately dark thoughts enter his mind, the image of both Herzog and the Wiki-Warriors clouding his thoughts. So, looking for another one, [9] he finds it on top of a crate. Exiting through the stairs to the basement morgue, he comes up at the burning inferno that is the lowest floor, with OceanSoul standing right there as she reads a note.

[Auto, 8] Automatically perceiving the flames as they cook the air around her, OceanSoul opens a window in the kitchen and dives out, saying "Huh. Forgot I got this Magnum over there. Weird, it's felt like weeks since I've got this. It's probably just some parallel-dimention jet lag." As it's far too dangerous to check any other rooms, she instead comes up with a different plan.

The purple light re-emerges as yet another Wiki-Warrior joins up, their eyes locked onto the burning house.

Spoiler: High Tyrol (click to show/hide)

BSN: -N, BEFORE DIO SHOWS UP AND-Huh? Oh, it's the next turn...neat.

Sorry for the delay! My sleep schedule was knackered and I didn't feel like doing anything...that's it. That's literally it. Enjoy!

Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: DolosusDoleus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: FallacyofUrist (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PirateJoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ocean Soul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lord_lemonpie (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 02:13:37 pm by Greatness942 »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: June 26, 2017, 04:31:52 am »

"Herzog, if you're listening to me, what the hell are we meant to do? We kill you, we play into someone else's hands. What is your plan here?"

Continue searching for chaos emeralds.

((Am I up to five? ))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: June 26, 2017, 10:09:26 am »

Sighing, I just used the blade part of the pistol thing to stab into Hawks head...
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: June 26, 2017, 11:15:07 am »

"Well, best get to work."

Find Herzog.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: June 26, 2017, 01:16:36 pm »

((Shouldn't I be cured of the Necroa virus?))

"Hmmph."

Continue watching the house burn.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: June 26, 2017, 01:47:09 pm »

Lemonpie takes off in his bomber and tries to scout from above
Simultaneously, he checks his plane for its contents: bombs, parachutes, stone masks and the likes.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: June 26, 2017, 02:13:11 pm »

"Herzog, if you're listening to me, what the hell are we meant to do? We kill you, we play into someone else's hands. What is your plan here?"

Continue searching for chaos emeralds.

((Am I up to five? ))

((Shouldn't I be cured of the Necroa virus?))

"Hmmph."

Continue watching the house burn.

Yes, and yes. Blame me not checking my copy-pastes (since that's the easier option) for that sort of error.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 106