Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 139613 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2016, 04:39:06 pm »

"Looks like this place is gonna go all Helter-Skelter." Says a tall mustachioed man. He points at a random foe and cries, "You are the Eggman! I am the Walrus!"

Summon the Beatles and prepare to rock!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2016, 04:42:13 pm »

((Is the helicopter right above us?)) 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2016, 04:44:40 pm »

"Guess what! You're all gona die today and there's nothing you can do about it!"

Tornadoes tornadoes everywhere. then run like hell and bat the nearest contestant in the face.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2016, 04:44:51 pm »

@NRDL: Not right above, per Se, but it is hovering over the village.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2016, 04:47:33 pm »

Rock out with birdy/The Beatles!!!!

Then just sort of wander off, idly humming 'Yellow Submarine'.

Oh carp tornadoes.  Things to Run Away From Really Quickly.  To the nearest basement!  Who thought tornadoes were a good idea?!

Save the Beatles if possible/necessary!

Take all proper actions to defend against being tornadoed or attacked.  Avoid retaliating.

Follow the royalty!

"Doo doo doo doot dee doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo..."(etc.)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 05:02:37 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2016, 04:54:04 pm »

(Paintings of events from Bible in rural Afghanistan? It will be hard to find)

Find a wiki warrior, throw a volleyball at him\her then CHARGE and try to beat her\him to death with a hockey stick
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2016, 04:55:50 pm »

@Ukrainian Ranger: You could always paint them yourself, but in a Wiki-Warzone like that, you may need to barricade yourself in a house to do that.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2016, 05:01:00 pm »

"What is this madness?! We turn to violence so easy even as we are stuck in this war torn country! If anyone wants to try and leave for greener pastures, sheathe your swords and guns! If you try to harm me I shall strike you down! Now, to get away from this damned weather!" Reluctantly, the King draws out his clean sword.

Run for cover in the sturdiest place around, (building, cave, etc.) and wait for the tornadoes to subside. Allow anyone to follow me unarmed, but if they approach with a weapon out (or try to strike at me unarmed) give them a 6-inch deep wound with my blade.

((I noticed that you labeled the royal blade as unused since King Gahindiro was known as a King of peace, that's good attention to detail.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2016, 05:01:47 pm »

"Sir!  I very much agree!  Do you have an opening for a chef?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2016, 05:06:07 pm »

"Can you cook? Then I will surely have a use for you in the coming future if I live to see it!" The King shouts this over the roar of the tornadoes.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2016, 05:08:17 pm »

"I can, yeah!"
Sigtext

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2016, 05:21:28 pm »

"Long the king!" Cries the gnarly rocker, strumming out with fury above the din of the storm.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2016, 06:15:35 pm »

"Mind if I tag along? I have a sled. And I'll have a Bishop."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2016, 06:31:40 pm »

"Anyone who will not harm me is welcome!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2016, 08:40:57 pm »

"ALSO, PEOPLE IN THE HELICOPTER, ARE YOU INSANE GET OUT OF HERE THERE ARE TORNADOES GOOD GRIEF."
Sigtext

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 106