Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 140025 times)

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm: Chapter IV-2, Round III (9-10/10, 0 On Waitlist)
« Reply #1560 on: March 26, 2018, 07:00:33 pm »

Spoiler: Ant Eye Herzog (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 07:02:19 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: March 26, 2018, 09:53:02 pm »

Hm, shouldn't my +2 to firearms have applied to the Zwei Fasser? Edit: Yeah it did apply last time.

"I've heard elephants are supposed to be stubborn, but this is ridiculous."

Well, let's go with this.
Spoiler: Pro-Herzon (click to show/hide)
Yeah, you should have. Sorry. Next turn, I will rectify it so that the bonus applies.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: March 27, 2018, 01:07:31 am »

All right then. Its fine. It probably wouldn't have made a huge difference that turn anyway.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: March 27, 2018, 09:35:46 am »

*coughs up blood*

((Should my viking armor afford me any damage resistance?))

Spoiler: Anti-Herzog (click to show/hide)
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: March 27, 2018, 03:25:49 pm »

*coughs up blood*

((Should my viking armor afford me any damage resistance?))

Spoiler: Anti-Herzog (click to show/hide)

Yes, indeed, and while it was something I didn't think of, there actually is a good reason: the Viking sword would probably have been forged to pierce Viking armor. Rivaling parties and similar armor consistency across their enemies.

So, in the case of GigaGiant's pilfered sword: no, your armor won't protect against it as effectively.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: March 27, 2018, 05:56:35 pm »

Spoiler: Ah carp (click to show/hide)
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: April 01, 2018, 10:09:04 pm »

*bump for Failbird*

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: April 04, 2018, 11:56:29 am »

Spoiler: any hotdogs (click to show/hide)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: April 04, 2018, 12:04:58 pm »

Chapter IV-2: Duel of the Runner Ups
Team Deathmatch
Part V: Falling Away From Me
Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico
Afternoon, Sunny, 7/23/2016

[9 v 2-2 (Injuries)] As Fallacy pitifully rises up on both hands, coughing up blood onto the grass, he suddenly feels cold breath at the top of his head. With what's left of his strength, he sees NRDL, still a Deinonychus, growling at him. He spits blood at NRDL in defiance, but he doesn't even flinch. He nods his head in respect, and quietly says "Clever girl..." NRDL pounces, ripping his throat out with ease. With limbs spasming and blood fling everywhere, Fallacy lets out one last pitiful gasp before he passes, NRDL chewing on more meat as he does.
Fallacy has become Dino Food! NRDL gets:
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Shaytan: +Ally: Shaytan (Abilties: Agi and Shipani)

Loading each shell in with a grimace, Person stares up at Dolosus Doleus and cocks his head to the side. He throws his wrist back, closing off the chamber, before leveling it at Dolosus with fiery vengeance in his heart. [9+2 v 9] In spite of the element of surprise, only possible from Dolosus's gaze being fixated on his elephant, the shells still don't kill him. Pellets hit his arms, causing blood to spurt from his shoulder, but Dolosus holds on.

In the midst of this, Dolosus manages to reclaim his foothold, turning the elephant to face Person. Now the elephant is showing his death glare off, staring at Person with the same vengeance he showed it. [2 v 4] But unfortunately for Dolosus, the elephant seemed hesitant even now, as blood ran down it's trunk. It charged forth with the same fury, but this time, it's foot missed by scant inches. Groaning in both pain and exasperation, Dolosus took a new approach. He threw Bennie Thompson off the elephant, and told him to kill Person instead. [4 v 4] But a mere politician can't match up to a military vet, and so every swing of the briefcase was met with a duck or sidestep.

Smirking, Joe holstered his firearm and glared down the Batmobile. Getting into a running position, Joe suddenly went after it. [Speed Check: 2] However, a mere mortal will have difficulties catching up to Batman's Car, so while he doesn't lose sight of it, he is very far behind it. He can't even find a good unarmored point to shoot.

Failbird continues driving, ignoring the running man behind him as he attempts to find a book store. [1] Unfortunately, he can't read Spanish, and even if he can tell from intuition that one of the buildings is a bookstore, they whip by too fast. But slowing down only makes it easier for Joe to catch up. Decisions, decisions...

((Auto'd)) GigaGiant paces about the place.

Michael Esping reloads his musket, grimacing in pain as he does.

[1 v 10] Bennie Thompson continues his battle, swinging his briefcase about the place. However, on a downward swing, Person bats it away, and counterattacks. [6 v 4] He simply punches him in the face, but that's enough to draw blood from his weakened cheek.

BSN: When I say the hiatuses are over, then a promise is a promise.

As always, Fallacy, if you had a problem with your death, you may dispute it. And if you wish to return for Chapter V, then make sure to tell me, or else I can't put you in.

Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: DolosusDoleus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GigaGiant (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: April 04, 2018, 12:13:38 pm »

As always, Fallacy, if you had a problem with your death, you may dispute it. And if you wish to return for Chapter V, then make sure to tell me, or else I can't put you in.
Can't really argue with those rolls, though I didn't get a chance to roll for willpower to use my power ring. Which should maybe activate at the speed of thought? It would be fitting, I mean, my voice color is green.

If not, though, oh well. That's how it goes. I'd love to go in for Chapter V.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: April 04, 2018, 04:37:05 pm »

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: April 04, 2018, 08:11:05 pm »

Spoiler: Anteater Herzog (click to show/hide)
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: April 05, 2018, 12:30:05 am »

Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: April 05, 2018, 02:41:50 pm »

Spoiler: and here's Herzog (click to show/hide)

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: April 08, 2018, 07:52:17 pm »

Whoa sorry bout the delay. By the by, you haven't been updating my remaining shotgun ammo. As it happens I can't quite remember if I've fired 5 shots or 6 how much I've got left.
Spoiler: Pro-Herzog (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 08:47:38 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106