Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106]

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 138006 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm: Chapter IV-2, Round III (9-10/10, 0 On Waitlist)
« Reply #1575 on: April 08, 2018, 11:31:35 pm »

Spoiler: Pro-Herzog (click to show/hide)
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: April 16, 2018, 09:19:02 pm »

IN

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: April 17, 2018, 01:47:37 am »

IN

Sure thing!

Also, this counts as a bump for ol' GigaGiant.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So uh. Been awhile since anything happened. Anyway at this point I might as well just declare all three of my games cancelled. It'd be dumb to ask people to come back and play after like 5 months. Maybe I'll run something in the future, but ugh. I fully take the blame for how they fell apart.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So uh. Been awhile since anything happened. Anyway at this point I might as well just declare all three of my games cancelled. It'd be dumb to ask people to come back and play after like 5 months. Maybe I'll run something in the future, but ugh. I fully take the blame for how they fell apart.

That is...scarily similar to my current feelings and situation, yeah. Except that it's only been one month since this updated.

But yeah, updates: I went on semi-retirement earlier this month. Said it on Discord, but alas, not everyone uses that. Bad news: Coming back would mean cancelling this game, which is what I have to do, since I need to start fresh to relight my passion for this sort of thing.

Good news, however, is that I'm starting slow, and in a good way: a brand new Wiki-Warfare game, with it's own story and aesthetic, with the idea for the premise coming straight from roseheart. So, whether you're a current player, a classic player, a newbie, someone on the waitlist, or even an old legend like TCM: stay on the lookout. Because I'm coming back, and I want you all to join me, if you're interested.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wiki-Warfare: Cataclysm has ended.

But now, slip on your headsets, as you risk your life in:

WIKI-WARFARE: VIRTUAL MORTALITY
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106]