Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 139945 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #225 on: April 27, 2016, 12:40:21 am »

Give the 2 Assassin Teams a Mission Briefing on wiping out all of the hostile Wiki Warriors. Send them out via Helicopter 5 miles outside of the city where the battle started and then have them sneak in, covertly wiping out their targets. The whole time I want to monitor their progress via reconnaissance drone.

Declare that Rwanda is now considered neutral territory for discussions between Christian, Jewish and Muslim leaders. Invite them all hear to peacefully discuss ways to promote tolerance between their people. Declare Brother Aswell the leader of these discussion. The purpose of this is two-fold: 1. Promote Brother Aswell's influence in the Vatican by making him a highly revered Catholic, after all, who better to be the Pope than the man working to end religious conflicts around the world? 2. Make Rwanda more popular and increase our support and influence among religious people.

Give up on the search for the Moroccan Princess and look for a single Muslim Princess from the Middle East instead.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 27, 2016, 03:09:04 pm »

Continue my search and be ready to open fire with the RPD at any time. Should I find Warriors or hostile NPCs clumped together, send a few explosive presents their way.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 28, 2016, 04:02:30 pm »

Rally the Townsfolk and Fight!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 28, 2016, 05:44:29 pm »

Next turn may or may not come today. I have to go somewhere, but I know for a fact I'll have a computer and internet there. It's a matter of personal preference, really. Sorry for any delays.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 29, 2016, 04:04:23 am »

Match 1: Deathmatch
Round 14: Vigor of God
Essex, United Kingdom
7:42 PM (CST), Overcast, July 18th, 2016

After hearing that the general population of Essex's response to BiggerFish being accused of Anti-Government Activities was "meh", BiggerFish and the Beatles go back to the concert hall in an attempt to address the riot. "Yes, they died.  However, magic.  I don't know how nor, really, why, but they're back now and I went to all this bloody trouble to get them here and you're just rioting for no good reason?  Hmph.  I thought you were better than that.". (9) The rioters stop to let the words sink in, before the younger of the audience says, "Does, uh, that mean Paul's still alive?" The rest of the hall, ignoring him, sit back down and ask for the Beatles to keep going. They oblige, beginning to play Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, which gets a standing ovation.

Parliament, Rwanda

TCM begins his work after that trying to find more royalty to marry to secure strength for Rwanda. He attempts to find a Muslim Princess from the Middle East to marry off. (9) He manages to find another abandoned royal, a 23 year old princess named Raheena Kader. She currently resides in a Royal Housing in Central Asia. Keeping that in mind, TCM sends out the call for the Christian, Jewish, and Muslim Religious Leaders. (4) The 3 Religious Leaders due to delays and distance, will take a few minutes ((2 turns)) to get there. Keeping that in mind as well, TCM walks into a room to brief the Elite Force on their mission. "Men. I have a specific assignment for all of you. Your operation is to stealthily eliminate the Wiki-Warriors not associated with me or Beirus. I will hand you all standard issue equipment. Suppressed Handguns, Knives, and a Recon Drone that I can lead you all through. I will give you intel so that you may know where your opponents lie. At ease." The Soldiers run off to a nearby chopper, with their destination being Sleepy Village. (3) Due to fuel consumption that happened when TCM, Beirus and Aswell were evacuated, it will take quite a while to actually get there. ((3 turns))

Due to the letter, many Catholics in Rwanda go to Parliament to pray to stop the conflict. (3+2) God answers the Prayer by speeding up the Helicopter containing the Elite Force, leading to only a 1 turn delay, but nothing else really happens. Still, the people who prayed feel the Virtue of Pride due to their contribution.

Sleepy Village, Muqur District, Badghis, Afghanistan

PirateJoe, letting his aim drop to One Eyed Soldier's chest, before giving him one last chance. "Now, if you would be so kind as to drop your gun and let me be on my way that'd be nice...". Before One Eyed Soldier can give a response, he suddenly feels...invigorated! As though the Lord has blessed him, he feels ready to take on the world! "You killed my friends. You will not escape. I swear it! To the Lord!" (5+3 v 4) Before PirateJoe can react, One Eyed Soldier fires the SPAS-12 into PirateJoe's chest! It doesn't kill him, pellet spread and all, but it deals quite a heavy blow. He body begins bleeding moderately. PirateJoe then tries to fire his Makarov at One Eyed Soldier. (6-1(Injury) v 6+3) One Eyed Soldier dives out of the way of the gunfire, and rises to his feet. "My callsign is "Cobra". Just thought you should know your murderer.". PirateJoe looks stunned, before letting out a chuckle. "Y-You honestly think that? This is the Real World, kid. Revenge doesn't fix everything...".

Ardent, thinking quickly before NRDL can escape, charges forward in a stabbing motion! (4 v 4-2) NRDL gets a flesh wound stabbed into his right leg, which trips him up slightly. Ardent then lets a cry to get his Militia to the house! (3) The only people who hear the cry are NRDL and Basher.

NRDL, trying to tap into the Speedforce, tries to use said power to escape the battle. (4-2) Due to his wounds and weaknesses, the Speedforce doesn't activate, but NRDL still wants to try to escape! (7-2) He distracts Ardent with a sneaky noise before leaving out the front door.

Hawk continues to search for Wiki-Warriors or clusters of enemies. (8) He manages to hear the SPAS-12 going off, and runs to it. Seeing Cobra and PirateJoe aiming at eachother, he aims his RPD at the non-competitor first. (8 v 5+3) Hearing the Safety clicking off on the RPD, Cobra dives out of the way, the fire of the LMG hitting the ground, kicking up dust. In retaliation, Cobra aims at Hawk. (3+3 v 10) Even with his holy power, being fired at causes him to lose focus, missing Hawk by a mile. Cobra then runs back into the town, ducking behind a building. With that, Hawk and PirateJoe stare eachother down...

Basher runs back to the Militia , informing them of NRDL's last known location. They then try to find NRDL. (5) They don't see NRDL, but they do find Ardent, and the house they were in. They begin plotting to kill their opponents.

Cobra runs behind a building, looking around before crouching down...
------------------
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hawk132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ardent Debater (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TCM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 29, 2016, 04:23:48 am »

first things first, one curse he soldier telling them to visit yama in hell "Go take a visit to the yama in hell you bastard! I wasn't even trying to kill you bastards, i was trying to kill the other wiki warriors!", secondly get in the car and floor it to Russia, i can patch up my wounds in a hospital there, thirdly if i get far enough away and cant find a hospital pray to Kanako Yasaka to save my sorry arse, after all she is a goddess of wind and rain and guess what power i have.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 04:25:24 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 29, 2016, 04:28:35 am »

The show goes on!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 29, 2016, 04:48:41 am »

Bind wounds until bleeding stops, then FLEE!!! if at all possible.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 29, 2016, 12:25:40 pm »

Open fire on piratejoe. If he gets into the car, fire a 'nade at him instead.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 29, 2016, 12:38:22 pm »

Open fire on piratejoe. If he gets into the car, fire a 'nade at him instead.
In the immortal words of Willem Shakespeare, bullocks.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 30, 2016, 09:32:27 am »

Ardent attacks any and all nearby Wiki Warriors.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 30, 2016, 09:51:01 am »

While waiting for important stuff to happen, flirt with Raheena Kader. Be a smooth King.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 30, 2016, 12:50:12 pm »

Develop a fighting style based on the footwork and kicking ability I learned in Soccer.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 30, 2016, 11:56:14 pm »

Match 1: Deathmatch
Round 15: Training for Triumph
Essex, United Kingdom

"The show must go on, lads!" says BiggerFish, prompting The Beatles to gauge reactions to see if they shpuld continue playing. (3) While the music is as good as it was years ago, and people will be raving, everyone's either too exhausted, or slightly injured from the riots. Suddenly, a woman walks up to the 5. She seems meek, but that could be because of the star power of 4 of the men involved. "E-Excuse me, sirs? My name is Abigail Walters. I work for a, um, a record company up in London, and I was wondering if I could give you a record deal. You would be making quite a few Pounds, and you would make new albums that fans will love. W-what do you s-say, sirs?" The Beatles turn to their new manager, BiggerFish, to see if that's a good idea. Abigail speaks up again, saying "I-If you need more incentive, the exact deal is 4,000 Pounds up front, and we can do specific pay if you accept"...

Parliament, Rwanda
7:42 PM (CST), Clear Night, July 18th, 2016

After contacting everyone involved with Princess Kader, TCM and Raheena finally meet over Skype Call set up in their respective offices. (6) Despite opening with a terrible pick up line and I do mean terrible, the two have a pleasant conversation, and eventually, the conversation turns to dating, and the two schedule a dinner date, to be held in a public area. (8) The pair agree to a local restaurant in the Middle East. TCM agrees to make the trip up to the Middle East, but only after he makes embassy with the Religious Leaders, to which Raheena agrees.

Beirus, deciding to train both Aswell and himself, decides to start a fighting style based around kicking, using his soccer training as a base. (10) They both gain a fantastic understanding of hand to hand combat, or rather foot to face combat. They attain mastery of the art of Soccer Based Combat. ((+2 to Kicks for both Beirus and Aswell))

Sleepy Village, Muqur District, Badghis, Afghanistan

Hawk stares PirateJoe down, before aiming his RPD at Joe. (1 v 8-1) Despite the injuries, Joe dodges around. Remembering what the Zartheth said, and therefore justifying his murder, Joe aims right at Hawk! (3-1 v 4) Unfortunately, his aim is off.

Deciding death is, you know, bad, PirateJoe decides getting in the Station Wagon is the best option. Diving in, he finds the keys in the passenger's seat, and Joe starts up the engine. However, the racking of the China Lake's pump suddenly stops him. He begins driving, just as he sees an HE Grenade coming towards him. (2 v 4-1) Joe swerves, the Grenade blowing a nearby tree away. Joe attempts flooring it to Russia. (6) He will need to stop at a few Gas Stations, but he'll make it.

NRDL, hiding in a nearby bush, attempts to stem his wounds. (10) He manages to stop his bleeding, and gets his strength back, returning him to peak condition.

Ardent attempts to his competition, and eliminate them. (8) Looking in a nearby bush, Ardent suddenly sees NRDL, fresh as day, inside. Letting out a battle cry, Ardent attempts to stab through the bush. (9 v 7) A flesh wound is stabbed through his arm, but aside from the skin tearing, nothing else happens. NRDL then attempts to flee from the battle. (8) He sucker pucnhes Ardent, before speeding off across town.

Cobra continues to hide, waiting for anything.

The Helicopter carrying the Elite Force lands, and after rappelling down to the forest clearing, they see Hawk. Having heard what would happen if he dies, one decides that would remove multiple birds with one stone. (10+3 v 4) Sneaking behind Hawk, a member of the Elite Force does his job and fires a 45. bullet through the skull of Hawk, his corpse falling onto the floor, with a pool of blood under him. The Drone takes a picture of the body, and sends it to Rwanda.
Hawk has been assassinated! Due to affiliations, TCM gets:
http://left4dead.wikia.com/wiki/William_%22Bill%22_Overbeck: +2 Firearms, +M16 (Assault Rifle, 30/30) (2 Magazines of Reserve Ammo), +Medkit, +Pain Pills, +2 Molotov Cocktails

Due to the sudden death of Hawk, the Zartheth suddenly, without much warning, fire a large death laser at Sleepy Village!

(1 v 4) Ardent suddenly runs off, sprinting into a safe zone marked by the edge of a red target.

(1 v 10) NRDL superspeed dashes out of Sleepy Village, dashing toward a land border to Central Asia!

(2 v 4) Cobra races toward the target, managing to get to the safe zone.

(4 v 9) The R.I.S.E. Drone notices the threat first, and TCM speeds him off, outside of the target.

(1 v 4) The Elite Force follows, outside of the area.

(1 v 4) The Militia run out of the target, fleeing the destruction.

While no one died, Hawk did get his vengeance in some way. The town that everyone first met in suddenly turns into a crater. Due to the destruction of their homes, the Militia suddenly race away from Ardent, fleeing away. Other than Basher, the Militia is gone, becoming homeless, broken men.
------------------
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ardent Debater (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TCM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)
----------------------
Yep, instead of sunny it's a clear dark night sky. The reason it was like that was that Round 0 was at A.M., and so I decided to retcon it... 15 rounds later. Yikes.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 03:03:35 am by Greatness942 »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 01, 2016, 12:09:09 am »

Get even further away from the action ( I'm assuming while the CW Flash theme is playing the entire time ) and then when there is no danger at all, ascertain where I am.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 106