Twice Weekly, skipping combatants who haven't posted
- 0 (0%)
Weekly, waiting on combatants
- 0 (0%)
Weekly, skipping combatants who haven't posted
- 1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: Perplexicon Apocalypse: TV's best Perplexicon show! Turn 9: Empty Waitlist  (Read 25200 times)

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile

((Full physical is only OP for as long as mages have no clue what they are actually casting. Which is why I plan to comit sucide (Denied!) and reroll a mage with ability to cast half the book at once.))
((Start full physical, kill people for the magical solutions? :b))
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gah. I'd hoped to have at least taken the meatshield out of the fight by now.
Punch Owain in the face with my free hand to knock him off-balance, then swing him into Johnsmith. Don't let go of Owain's sword and come hell or high water.

((Full physical is only OP for as long as mages have no clue what they are actually casting. Which is why I plan to comit sucide (Denied!) and reroll a mage with ability to cast half the book at once.))
((Pretty much the same for me, though I hadn't thought of the suicide option. As far as I see it, it's a choice between earlier souls or earlier knowledge. The former is always beneficial and harder to obtain later on, the latter will inevitably come given enough time even if others have a headstart. Though this will indeed leave us at a disadvantage for the mid-game, which we're now firmly in.))
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile

Say 2-word phrase no 1, then 2-word phrase no 2 while actually in range of Corky. Command the old robophant to keep grappling him, and make the new one protect John Smith.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

More research must be done, this is not nearly enough: 4 single words.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((That's a point, shouldn't David count as being in combat (for the purposes of pool regen) since he's attacking?))
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

((BTW, how's this ocean room formatted? Am I in an air bubble under water or on platform on surface where I can swim to next stairs?))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Will answer questions in morning.

And possibly turn later in day.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]