Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 55

Author Topic: Wild Mages: Dominic, The Naked Mage  (Read 78299 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Mages
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2016, 12:19:49 pm »

GRAB my stuff and run!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2016, 01:01:18 pm »

Look for survivors. . .
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2016, 01:50:19 pm »

No sig yet

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2016, 02:06:31 pm »

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2016, 02:21:04 pm »

Spoiler: WIP (click to show/hide)

How is the character sheet formatted?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:35:26 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2016, 02:34:20 pm »

((That is literally it.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2016, 03:21:11 pm »

Spoiler: WIP (click to show/hide)

How is the character sheet formatted?
All I need is name for the mage. Wild mage is not limited to anything or by anything, but it's perfectly fine if you want to stick with certain theme. Magic hardly cares.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2016, 04:01:59 pm »

He has a name, does he need a magic name?
No sig yet

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2016, 04:14:16 pm »

Use magic to ensure that hidden door actually exists by checking on it and making a new one if it isn't there. Then cast two spells to clean up all the gunk covering me.

Name my new weapon Heartbane. Seems appropriate enough considering how much blood will be left to pump after I stab someone with it.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2016, 07:05:21 am »

Try to recall any dreams, they might have meant something.

"Good morning."
[1] They were mostly about childhood memories, happy times when everything was fine. Nothing that means anything. Memory fades, leaving you wistful.

Now, it's fresh new day and you probably have something to do. Something like creating more new humans. Perhaps get the fortress into livable and functional shape. Maybe scout surroundings and demand tributes from locals?

GRAB my stuff and run!
[2] In momentary panic you leave most of your stuff behind, stopping only to grab your waterskin. After about 100 meters you trip on  tangly root and fall over. Stupid trees! You could summon storm to take care of the fire, but your immediate future in terms of spell casting is rather dangerous. Better avoid high power spells for now.

Look for survivors. . .
A concrete goal in mind you step out and follow glowing line on ground, up the soft hill, past Soleus (Nakéen) and down to other side, right to group of naked and mud caked people. They stop their whining after noticing your presence, weary smile appears on their faces and they cover their nudity. They are villagers you know, but can't remember their names.

"Crazyabe! It's so good to see you alive and well!"

He has a name, does he need a magic name?
Character name is enough. You're on waitlist.

Use magic to ensure that hidden door actually exists by checking on it and making a new one if it isn't there. Then cast two spells to clean up all the gunk covering me.

Name my new weapon Heartbane. Seems appropriate enough considering how much blood will be left to pump after I stab someone with it.

4. The gate still exists. It's outline flashes dimly as response to your magic.

2. First hygiene spell disintegrates a pebble by your foot.

3. Second spell removes pus covering you, but leaves ink and dried blood.

You rise the weapon up with both hands. "From now on you shall be known as Heartbane." You declare. The dagger vibrates momentarily before hiding itself into your sleeve.

Waitlist, or join. Mage Dominic Calhoun. A mage's tower crashed to the ground several miles from my camping ground as I was hunting, and said mage fell a little closer to me - landing right on top of my tent while I was cooking sausages. The dice fell out of his hand and rolled to my feet.
The mage's head crushes like a ripe melon and its contents spill over the ground. You stare it with mild annoyance. It was pain to set up the tent and now you have to clear up a corpse if you want to continue using it. Dice rolls from his hands next to you, forming a straight line. You pick up one, examine it briefly and toss it back. The die bounces wildly and ends up in exactly same spot, exactly same number up.

"Oh, an enchated die?" you rise your eyebrows a little. You pick up all ten dice and roll them with a flick of wrist. Once again they line up in exactly same configuration. It takes you few seconds to process what this means. There's no doubt! Dice of Order! Now in your posession! Your enthusiasm is dulled slightly by the fact that a mage died despite of having Dice. Perhaps he casted too many spells without checking the Dice. You make mental note to learn from his mistake and keep close eye on them. With Dice you can now be more bold with your spells. No longer you need to worry unexpected backslashes. Luck smiles to you at last!

Spoiler: crazyabe - ?? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Town (click to show/hide)
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2016, 07:20:43 am »

"Well, it's morning.  We should figure out where we are...Are there windows anywhere?"
If not, make an ornate skylight.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2016, 07:23:28 am »

((PTW because the first thread was hilarious))
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2016, 07:25:39 am »

((Ohai.))
Sigtext

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2016, 07:25:57 am »

This sheet took forever to make. Hope you like it.
Name: Alan

Phew, that took long.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 08:49:27 am by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2016, 07:27:27 am »

((You just need a name.))
Sigtext

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 55