Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 55

Author Topic: Wild Mages: Dominic, The Naked Mage  (Read 78298 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Mages
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2016, 07:35:21 am »

Spoiler: Queue pls (click to show/hide)
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2016, 07:39:50 am »

((Ohai!!! =D ))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2016, 01:17:17 pm »

Earth-shape that humanoid-ish pillar I have to make it larger and more humanoid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2016, 01:27:55 pm »

I Cast: 'Summon Supplys' 'Summon housing' and 'Summon Better Supplys'
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2016, 02:05:09 pm »

"Well, it's morning.  We should figure out where we are...Are there windows anywhere?"
If not, make an ornate skylight.
Not a single window. As expected of underground building. Here ceratinly was lightsources when the place was inhabited, but all signs of them are gone.

4. Magic burrows a mirror coated tunnel up to surface and nice multicolored glass filter at the very bottom. The primary hall is lit with kaleidoscopic light, giving the hall unreal outlook. Patterns visibly move with the rising sun.

"It looks beautiful, my lord."

This sheet took forever to make. Hope you like it.
Name: Alan

Phew, that took long.
Long like the famine years. :)
Spoiler: Queue pls (click to show/hide)
Listed.

Earth-shape that humanoid-ish pillar I have to make it larger and more humanoid.
[4+2] The pillar grows larger, splits into two clear humanoid figures. Gold and jewels flow on its surface.

This is a ermonous granite statue. All craftsmanship is of the highest quality. It's encrusted with diamond, ruby, opal and gold. On the item is an image of Samuel Marr the Mage and Calin the Crime Lord. Samuel Marin is stepping on kneeling Calin. Samuel Marin is laughing. Calin is holding his missing arm. Calin is crying. This artwork relates to thievery of Calin's Shredder and Calin's subsequent mutilation.

Quite fitting, don't you think?

I Cast: 'Summon Supplys' 'Summon housing' and 'Summon Better Supplys'
3. Two waterskins and one cloak appears.

4. On root of the hill six tents appear, each large enough to hold four people and their most important equipment.

4. A stack of crates appears. People open them quickly and found out that they contain towels, clothes, food and some small tools. They do not wait for your permission to take them as it is clear as a day that good hearted man like you intended this loot for them. They scrape off what mud they can and pull simple pants and shirts on. Now, with much more hope in their souls they thank you profusely, promising to return the favour whenever they possibly can.

Spoiler: crazyabe - ?? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Town (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2016, 02:07:42 pm »

Try to find civilization.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2016, 02:11:51 pm »

With Laudata, work to restore the fortress, with magic.

Use her queue first, before mine.  If it gets to need four dice, pick the 5.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2016, 02:58:47 pm »

Grin. Use a spell to animate the giant statue of myself.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2016, 07:34:32 am »

((Ah, I missed my introduction. Sorry about that.))

"Well, let's see what these things can do. And let's clean up this mess. And let's not make a habit of talking to ourself."

My first spell will be a spell of Order - I envision a tidy camp, complete with buried mage (specifically the one that died already, not me) with a grave marker. I cast a spell to make that a reality.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2016, 02:41:44 pm »

Try to find civilization.
Finding civilization is as easy as backtracking your steps. [3] Too bad the forest fire goes a bit too close to the road. It means you have to take a less traveled and longer route to get safely around. The mentioned route comes with less traffic, less bandits, less patrols, more wild animals and bigger change to encounter something nasty left behind by dead mages, but it's still definitely safer than walking by forest fire.

[4] You keep up good jogging pace and put some distance between possible burning death. By the time you reach a small village, or rather handfull of huts put together by farmers, you have met no one.

With Laudata, work to restore the fortress, with magic.

Use her queue first, before mine.  If it gets to need four dice, pick the 5.

((No dice picking anymore. Check the OP.))

"Magic, my lord? I'm afraid I cannot work magic." She says without changing expression on her face or tone of her voice. You grumble about it a bit before thinking where you should start from. Hmm, broken things should probably be fixed.

4. A large scale Revert Entropy spell is set on motion. Spell finishes and all change you can see is presense of doors. Mostly wooden doors with finely crafted metal bands. Judging by Dice it should have been succesfull spell, but the mysterious stone wall cutting fortress in half is still there. Like a giant middle finger.

Grin. Use a spell to animate the giant statue of myself.
5. The statue creaks, looks down on Calin, flashes golden grin just like yours and steps down from pedestal. It flexes its arm and steel version of Heartbane springs out for a moment before returning into stone sleeves. The statue looks down on you and awaits orders, reflecting your smug expression.

((Ah, I missed my introduction. Sorry about that.))

"Well, let's see what these things can do. And let's clean up this mess. And let's not make a habit of talking to ourself."

My first spell will be a spell of Order - I envision a tidy camp, complete with buried mage (specifically the one that died already, not me) with a grave marker. I cast a spell to make that a reality.
Order? Ha. There's no order in wild magic. You'll see.
6. Your vision becomes reality, though a bit embellished. Mage's body tumbles sideways off your tent and is covered by large stone slab. On top of the slab appears a statue of the said mage, his head accurately representing cause of his death by being caved in and lumps of stony brain chunks orbiting it.
Your tent restores itself into its previous configuration and gains brand new surface pattern depicting falling robed men. Campfire grows larger as does your sausages. The log you were sitting on transforms into real comfortable bone throne. Kinda like this.

Spoiler: crazyabe - ?? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Town (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2016, 02:43:53 pm »

look for people who can help me at the farming village.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2016, 02:44:40 pm »

"Have you tried?"

Anywho, explore a bit, being careful of the probably traps.
Sigtext

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2016, 03:20:43 pm »

look for people who can help me at the farming village.
Clarify: Help you with what?
Old sigs.
Games.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2016, 06:11:47 pm »

Make a scroll of healing, then earth-shape a carriage.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2016, 06:14:30 pm »

((Food,shelter,map really just help with everything.))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 55