Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55]

Author Topic: Wild Mages: Dominic, The Naked Mage  (Read 78281 times)

I, Writer

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm all the way up, and nothing can stop me!
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Mages: Dominic, The Naked Mage
« Reply #810 on: August 13, 2016, 10:36:02 am »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: August 13, 2016, 08:58:46 pm »

((The game has kinda stalled, and may be on it's last legs. No telling if you'll get much gameplay, which is a shame, as it was (is) a highly entertaining game, at least for me.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: August 14, 2016, 03:34:09 am »

We indeed may be on our last legs here. Lack of posts kinda kills my desire to do anything; for this turn we have only two actions out of six, which tells me that players aren't interested about this anymore. I suppose I could flat out kill inactive ones and take in new blood to replace them, but waitlist consist of only one, well two, people currently.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: August 14, 2016, 05:08:00 am »

I'd be okay with just ending it. I enjoyed it while it lasted, and Dominic has been one of my favorite characters that  Ihave played. He's certainly more mellow by far than most of mine, and really rolls with the punches. Maybe my initial introduction of him as a sort of aimless hobo type with a profound awareness that chaos magic was inherently unpredictable helped set the stage there. Perhaps my only real regret was that he never managed to make, or summon, any real friends. And i really got a kick out of Centreepede and crapsack. I think I used the word CenTreepede in every single post from the time it was made until the time I lost it.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: August 14, 2016, 01:12:44 pm »

Waaagh!  I missed the updaaate

I live!

Cast a general blessing of good luck on the videoconference members.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: August 14, 2016, 01:14:35 pm »

We indeed may be on our last legs here. Lack of posts kinda kills my desire to do anything; for this turn we have only two actions out of six, which tells me that players aren't interested about this anymore. I suppose I could flat out kill inactive ones and take in new blood to replace them, but waitlist consist of only one, well two, people currently.
I'm still interested
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: August 14, 2016, 01:21:56 pm »

I love this game. I would be sad to see it die.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: August 14, 2016, 01:32:34 pm »

Feel free to boot me if it'll help get the game going again. Not that I didn't like it or anything, just... I don't know, general aimlessness and a lack of stuff I could really get going off of my IC knowledge kinda stalled me, I guess.

If I stay, I'll probably try to make things a little more immediate. I think I've got enough IC knowledge to figure out what's going on with the chains, and I figure Samuel could theoretically react to that in... interesting ways.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: August 14, 2016, 02:23:11 pm »

STILL_INTERESTED_IN_THIS=TRUE
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: August 16, 2016, 04:52:21 am »

So. Very sorry for my utter lack of activity.
I really don't want to slow the game, and I won't have free time until a while. Maybe I should be scrapped off the game, for its health :/

You should probably go on with this, and kill off inactive players. I am one of them after all, and my own inactivity feels unhealthy for the game pace overall.

Anyway. Time to prepare for my death.

Soleus calmly thought to himself :
"Death probability evaluated above 99%. It seems this is how I die."

Seeing no chance of survival, he calmly accepted his fate. Without struggling, he just said to the mysterious dragon :
"Please spare them. You have no business with them, I am your only target."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: August 30, 2016, 07:01:02 pm »

So. Just confirming.

This game is dead?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: August 30, 2016, 11:59:45 pm »

At the moment, yes.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55]