Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Too many goblins, too much evil... Incomparable to me.  (Read 4510 times)

King Kitteh

• Bay Watcher
  • [SAVAGE][CRAZED]
    • View Profile
Re: Too many goblins, too much evil... Incomparable to me.
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2016, 05:56:58 pm »

I know you can pick, but it's usually restricted to the civ isn't it?

So if you're in a dwarven civ, you might only be able to appear in a hillock or a fortress because Dwarves do not have bandits.

I guess elves never having doors makes it alot easier though, I forgot about that.
goodnight, speep tighht, don't let the bedbugs bite

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2016, 08:02:07 pm »

So if you're in a dwarven civ, you might only be able to appear in a hillock or a fortress because Dwarves do not have bandits.

I guess elves never having doors makes it alot easier though, I forgot about that.
I believe you get the occasional dwarven bandit.... its probably not very direct how that happens though.

However, I recently was able to start in a sort of weird refugee camp... the "leader" had a title but it was all dwarves..including kids, it was odd. I don't recall exactly how it happened but it was a HUGE amount of dwarves.
I am an indie game dev!
My Roguelike! With randomly generated creatures Roguelegends: Dark Realms
My Turn Based Strategy game! Which you can buy on steam now!DR4X
My website untrustedlife.com

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2016, 10:27:56 pm »

I believe you get the occasional dwarven bandit.... its probably not very direct how that happens though.

However, I recently was able to start in a sort of weird refugee camp... the "leader" had a title but it was all dwarves..including kids, it was odd. I don't recall exactly how it happened but it was a HUGE amount of dwarves.
Last time I played a dwarf, he started in a dark pit (human civ dwarf, civ took over pits in some battle long ago).
The time before that, I started in a forest retreat (dwarf civ, reduced to nomadic tribe, fled from a titan attack to the abandoned retreat 100 years earlier).

Anything's possible.
Pages: 1 [2]